Hello!! ^-^ (Part 2)

The Hacker

Leo P.O.V

This was it. The moment was here. Our manager...

Was giving us our phones. I was beyond ecstatic, but I was not about to tell that diva Cha Hakyeon. He was too busy doing leaps and pirhouettes throughout the dorm.

"Alright!" Mickey Mouse shouted, silencing everyone, "Here they are guys," he lifted up a small plastic bag that held our cellphones. Hongbin and Hyuk dove at them like professional National Football League players who were initiating a pile-up.

"Whoa, whoa whoa!" Mickey Mouse objected, "One at a time guys! You are all pretty much grown men!"

"Physically," I snorted.

"Jung Taekwoon," The manager announced, fishing around for my Samsung and eventually pulling it out, "Here. Enjoy it," ignoring all previous comments I snatched it out of his hands and jumped around in circles. I the screen and I was bombarded with thousands of notifications from different social platforms. The most recent message, however, stuck out most. It was a simple "Hello!! ^-^" from someone that I had never met before and was now contacting me through KaTalk. Determined to set the stalker straight, I replied.

LionTaek: Whoever you are I suggest you stop contacting me while you're still ahead.

LionTaek: And, conveniently, while you still HAVE a head.

TeddyBearHugs: Woah, there, buster, you contacted me first.

LionTaek: How stupid do you think I am?

LionTaek: I'm deleting this chat.

TeddyBearHugs: No! You DO NOT want to do that!

LionTaek: Why the hell not?

TeddyBearHugs: Cuz it's Eunhi from five years ago :D

LionTaek: Ok now I KNOW you're lying. I never had a

LionTaek: Wait yes I did.

LionTaek: Sooo...

TeddyBearHugs: ...

LionTaek: ...

TeddyBearHugs: ..............

LionTaek: ...Sup?

TeddyBearHugs: The sky, halfwit.

TeddyBearHugs: Jk, I have a plan and to further make it work, accept the invitation for the group chat called 'Master Plan'

LionTaek: K

LionTaek: I'm going to call my mom now. Bye.