Rumor From The Star

GossipERR v 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secretly dating is out.

 

Publicly dating is in.

 

It seems like dating in public is the new normal for our Kpop celebrities. Who would have thought that these celebrities will come out in the open with their respective relationship? Years ago, it would have been unacceptable for high profile celebrities to reveal the person they have been dating especially if both parties are in the entertainment industry. Oh! How time flies. These days, it’s a win-win situation for both parties when they admit that these celebrities are dating.

 Nowadays, dating scandal is what most fans and non fans alike have been craving for, always hoping that their bias is dating someone who they can approve of (as if these crazy fans have a say to their fave idols’ life).

Everyone’s acting like detectives and spies – looking out for the next scandal to break.

 And I for one, is no exception.

Especially when it comes to our favorite heroine, the one and only Sandara Park.

 

Could it be that our lovely D found her love from another star?

As of this writing, rumor of our ethereal goddess Dara  and talented gorgeous actor Kim Soo Hyun- had been swirling around various social networking sites. Word has it that D and KSH were spotted dining at a restaurant together.  Could it be that it was for the filming of KSH’s drama, Producer? Everyone knew that D made a cameo in one of the episodes for the said drama.

But have you ever wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter