The Boy (sitting) Next to her

GossipERR v 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s that time of the year when students get a time off from school to do whatever they want to and however they want to do it. Ah! Who doesn’t love spring break anyway?  

 

A few would spend the week-long break binge watching  their favorite TV series or for some who  had a nasty break up might prefer catching some flicks and crying their hearts out while getting carried away when it gets down to the heart-breaking, gut wrenching and tear jerky scenes. Too bad, happy endings happen only in movies.

 

While some would fancy hitting some awesome beaches in other parts of the world to get wet (no pun intended), others would prefer exciting activities by hitting the local mountain and enjoy skiing and boarding.

 

For celebrities and the rest of the entertainment circle – attending after parties would be good, seating beside famous celebrities and designers on a front row seat for Spring fashion show would be better, and well….walking on the runway with that perfect oh-so-expensive piece of sometime-bizarre- looking clothes that’s about to become the latest trend in the fashion world- would be best.

 

As for our protagonist in this story (and the sole reason why this story exist) – well she prefers to take covers behind the camera and spend her break on the down low.

 

And luckily for us, we’d love to sneak a peek of her private life no matter how low key she intends to do things (10 years of friendship with Hae and 6 years with Il Woo, anyone?)  Shouldn’t we all thank Twitter and Instagram for that? These sites may have created several misunderstandings no matter how petty it is, broke some long term relationships (or form one for those who got lucky), or created a million worth of damaging scandals – at least we get to have a glimpse of their private lives (and pricey lifestyle) no matter how pretentious  sometimes they seem to be. And of course, we get to have a say on this by posting either words of appreciation or simply doing the exact opposite.   Ain’t life a little boring without all these drama eh?

Speaking of drama, someone’s having a grand comeback.  

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter