dream

dear diary

 

While jogging in the park, I accidentally bumped into a man. He was handsome, honestly speaking.

 

"oh i'm so so sorry!! are you hurt? are you okay?", he spoke at me holding my hand as he apologized.

When he touched me, I suddenly felt something, making my heart pound faster and faster.

"n-no, i-it was my fault! i'm ok, are you?"

"yeah.."

"um, what's your name btw?"

"it's Kate, you?"

"oh i'm-----------"

 

I woke up, at the wrong time again. What am I doing here? Why am I sleeping?  in the park?

 


 

Dear Diary,

 

This may sound a bit weird.

I dreamt of this guy again for God knows how many times.

He keeps on bothering me, in a good way.

This day, I'm starting to have feelings for him.

I don't know if he's real or not. But I wish he is.

He keeps on making my heart flutter.

If you're existing right now, reading this right now,

 

Where are you?

 

 

 

I wrote that and the things that happened in my dream, in my diary. While sitting on the bench here at namsan park, I began making thoughts in my head.

I can barely see that man's face. He was the perfect man for my ideal type. In that dream, we were just completely strangers. The two of us met coincidentally, but didn't talk that much.

Namsan park is the place where I always jog at. I take photos here too and hoped that I would see my dream boy, every single day. Just me and him, below the beautiful branches of the trees, just like in kdramas. It would be great if we would be friends, or even more than that. 

I thought of it while I stood up and jogged. There were so many people there jogging too. I felt dizzy and felt like I was sweating too much. I can not control my body. Then at that moment, right in the spot, I fainted.

But as I fainted, there was a man who helped me as I fall. 

 

"Miss, are you ok?"

I opened my eyes as I try to look at his face. It was all familiar. It's like I've seen him somewhere, but I can't remember anymore. Would it be that someone who was always in my dreams? 

I finally got all my senses and stood up well. "I think I'm alright now"

Without me knowing, he read my diary which fell on the ground, and gave it back to me really quick.

 

"So you dreamt of it too??"

 

I kind of panicked, hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

 

He continued: "So you were that girl who was always in my dreams? You were the one who I bumped into?"

"You...... have feelings.. for me.........too..?"

 

My eyes widen and I could not speak any words. I felt the thing again. I felt this heat and my heart was beating so fast.

"Wh-wha ts your name?"

"Tao. Huang Zitao." He smiled at me shyly with a red face, making me fall in love with him more.

"And you must be Kate?"

"Yes, Kate. Kate it is."

"This may sound crazy but........  can you be my valentine?"

 

"Can I say something even crazier? Yes!!"

Both of us laughed and talked, below the beautiful branches of the trees, just like what I wanted and imagined it to be.

 

Remembering that time where I fainted, when I fell, when he helped me. He was the one who caught me when I fell.

I fell for him. I fell in love with him.

 

And Tao fell in love with me too.