5th August 2014

Bottom of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

5th August 2014

 

“Hoya-oppa, can you pick me and go to work together with me?”

 “Mianhae, I already in my work place. My dad wants me to come earlier.”

“Fighting Hoya oppa, don’t forget eat and get some sleep ^^ saranghae :* ”

 “You too”

 

As you can see from our message. I always text him at least a text in a day to remind him eat properly and get some rest. My heart ache if he sick. So I try my hardest to take care of him.  I want to be a good girlfriend for Hoya-oppa. I know how hard for him because he is a future CEO of big company, yeah it is not easy. I must tolerate his business, even though I felt these days our relationship not as close as before. But I keep said to myself I need to trust him, because he is a person that I loved the most. Relationship is about trusting each other right? This year is the most hardest time for Hoya-oppa. His dad had coma because of heart attack, so he need to hard work to protect his dad company which is one of important thing in his dad lives. His dad works really hard for his own company, from small company until right know which is known as one of the biggest company in Seoul. From that time, our relationship not really intense like before, his business come first and start become our wall to both of us.

 

“Oppa, can we meet? I really miss you : ( we almost never see each other in a month… Saranghae Hoya-oppa”

“Mianhae Nayou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter