16th January 2015

Bottom of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16th January 2015

 

I see watch in my hand which is changing every seconds, minutes, and hours. I hear every seconds which moves in my watch. Because I stand here, with silent and coldness. Peoples around me also move from one place to another place. There are any of those who walks with a slow pace and some of them walk quickly. Some of them walked with a heavy step and some of them with light step. I see every movement around me, it seem like everybody move except me. I tried to move away, but I can’t. My feet gave up on me. I just stand here, like a hopeless people.  I regret why I cannot move yet, why I’m still stuck in the same place, in the same time, in the same heart. I’m still stuck in you and I haven’t leave, yet.

 

Suddenly I hear a sad song about us. The melody which playing with low volume.  A melody that reminds our last days that we shared together. It is obviously makes my heart sick when I remember about that day. Why must now? Why I have to hear a sad song about us, when you are no longer existing in my side.

 

The warmth flow that moisten both of my cheeks. My tears fall for our sad love song. I’m here alone with my loneliness that pathetic. My eyes dripping and mixed with snows which fall beautifully. I hope that my tears can melt the coldness from snow, and I wish also melts your heart. 

 

I'm sorry for short chapter guys.. I'm really busy T_T my teacher give me a lot of test

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter