16th January 2015

Bottom of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

16th January 2015

 

White snow flaks combined with a beautiful sky looks amazing pretty today. Where the sun shine so bright and clear, and I waiting for you here.

 

I stand besides a tree that record all our memories. The leaves covering with a snow, which makes it more prettier. I tied my shoelaces carefully and standing here, alone. Coldness from white snow falls and hit the tip of my nose, the chill wind dwelt in my skin, and the coldness from you are the reason it’s hard to forgetting you.  Both of my hands slowly change into blue color, I don’t realize I had endure the coldness for a long time. Still, I find my self waiting for you.

 

I open my handbag and try to get my phone. I stare at my screen phone, and see our photo. My first winter with you, my love, my one and only boyfriend , Lee Howon. I don’t realize but my cheeks went up a bit, yes smiling. I type a message from my phone.

 

“I’m waiting for you at usual place that we used to met. Kim Nayoung.”

 

I keep starring at my phone. I’m wavering. Should I send or shouldn’t I? “Well, I love him from the bottom of my heart. Why I need wavering? Why I feel so nervous?” I keep talking to my self. Maybe I’ll gain a confidence from that. Yeah, in the end I decided to sent him a message. Not kind of romantic text which can makes butterflies sensation in your stomach. Just a message, the simple ones.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter