Chapter 3

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen, Kris and Chanyeol arrived at Gimpo Airport and waited for the arrival of Jaejoong for almost 3 hours. Kris and Chanyeol started whining about how long till they have to wait for his brother. "What the Chen? Are you planning on waiting here until forever? My feet are too tired from all this standing, I should have stayed with Ms. Park at lotte world if only I knew this would happen." Chen opened his mouth to talk back but pursed his lips closed into a thin straight line. 

"We love you, Chen but we don't plan on staying here forever. I still have to court Ms. Park to be her husband so... I take my leave first." Chanyeol said and dusted his hoodie before fist bumping with Kris and Chen. Kris snorted and roll his eyes he held Chanyeol's jacket stopping him from leaving. "Nah, you're not going to court Ms. Park you wait here with Chen and I'll just go to the toilet." Chanyeol pouted and stomped his way back to Chen.

 

"Get back quickly Kris." Chen shouted and Kris replied with a hum. 

 

Chen and Chanyeol waited again for a good half an hour, they both frowned when Chen noticed that Kris haven't come back yet. "Which toilet did he go? It's already past 30 mins yet he's still not here." Then his phone beeped the text message came from Kris. "I decided to went home, you wait there with Chanyeol. Be safe" Chen laughed amusely after reading his message and Chanyeol groaned in annoyance. 

 

"That hyung really is something." Chanyeol whimpered capturing the bypassers attentions. Chen's phone rang again and he immediately answered the call. At his peripheral vision Chen saw a familiar figure striding towards the sea of people waiting for their love ones to come, with his simple outfit and confidence oozing out of his body - people often mistaken him as a rookie idol but he's just a college student

 

 

His cellphone slightly pressed in his face as he heard his brother's voice asking where he is. "Chen, where are you?" Jaejoong said at the other end. "Nevermind, I already saw you." He said and passed the curious stares of people and giggling girls obliviously.

 

"Chen." Jaejoong called his twin brother's name for the nth time but the younger guy didn't snap from his daydream. Chanyeol took notice how different Jaejoong has become over the years of him staying abroad. He's more handsome than he was in the past. Chanyeol looked at Jaejoong then to Chen as he let out a humorous laugh that pulled Chen from his trance and Jaejoong. 

 

The twins looked at Chanyeol like he have grown another head, "Why is that kid laughing? Is something wrong in his head?" Jaejoong leaned down and whispered lightly at Chen's ear and the latter rolled his eyes both for Chanyeol and Jaejoong. "Hyung, he might looked like nuts but he's not and that kid's name is Chanyeol."

 

Jaejoong giggled, "Yeah, but admit it he looks like one."

 

Chen chuckled and pulled his brother for a tight hug, he patted Jaejoong's back before releasing the older guy. "What did you eat in Japan hyung? You looked amazing that I failed to recognize you. I thought you're some kind of model or something." Jaejoong shrugged. "I do model in Japan while studying there."

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat, noticing that his presence were clearly ignored by the brothers, "Uhm, Sorry to break it to you guys but can we go to the car and start hitting the road? I'm kind of hungry you know." 

 

Chen hissed and hit Chanyeol's head, "Of course you are, you big baby." Chen and Chanyeol helped Jaejoong to put his luggages at the back of the car and thankfully the three of them plus the luggages fit perfectly in the car or else, Chen would leave Chanyeol out.

 

They decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter