Chapter 2

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful saturday morning, Dara decided to sleep in her comfortable bed and reward herself a well rested day but someone outside kept punding her door. Groaning, she sat up and made her way to unlock the door. She knew who is her disturber and expecting the little guy standing outside her bedroom door but no, it was none other then her annoying brother, Jong suk who is waving a stuffed toy in his hand and sticking his tongue out of her

 

.

 

Dara rolled her eyes not minding how she looks like in front of her brother. "What do you want this time?" She asked. Jong suk laughed at her sister. His plan to annoy her sister first thing in the morning is a huge success. "Did you forget that you promised to take us out today?"

 

Dara looked straight at Jong suk and rake her brain for trying to remember her schedule that day, she frowned when she remember that she did promied her brother and Leo to treat them out and let them play to lotte world. Dara looked back to her clock and sighed, "Sorry, I forgot." Jong suk nodded his head and smiled at her sister. "That's okay, noona. I understand you and that's normal because you're getting old." He laughed.

 

"I am not!" She denied and laughed along with her brother. "Give me 30 mins, go eat your breakfasts with Leo while waiting for me." She then closed her door and prepare for their saturdate. Dara stepped in her shower and wash then choose a simple casual clothes that she can move freely without worrying anything. Dara went to her closet and choose a simple white shirt, black denim pants and a pair of sneakers.

She went downstairs then headed to the kitchen and was greeted by Jong suk feeding pancakes to Leo. She smiled adoringly at them. Dara cleared gaining the attention of the guys inside the room. Leo beamed at her and stuffed his mouth with pancakes. "You should eat too, noona. I don't want to carry you unconciously due to lack of food in your system."

 

Dara snorted at her brother's joke. "I'm not planning to leave without eating breakfast, thanks for the concern Sukie." She sat at the chair near Leo and took pancakes to her own plate before munching it in delight. Leo ate the last piece of his pancake and drank his milk before shouting his grace, "Thanks for the meal!".

 

The little boy hoped off his chair and went to the living room thinking what toy he would bring with him, Dara watched her son playing at the couch with his toys alone, Jong suk noticed the sadness in her eyes, "Are you thinking about him?" Dara whipped her head to her brother's direction, "What do you mean?"

 

Jong suk glances at Leo before speaking again, "That jerk. You know who I'm talking about." Dara glared at him, "Watch your word, Jong suk. That jerk you're preferring is your nephew's father." Dara doesn't like him cursing especially when Leo is with them Jong suk shook his head. "No, he never been a father to dude, he never even showed up when you're in your worst state and he was not there when Leo was born."

 

Dara winced at her brother's words, they're all true but Dara can't just hate the guy. She's just too kind to blame or curse the father of her child. "That's all true." she sighed, "But that doesn't mean he's not a part of your nephew. He may be not there when Leo was born but just can't talk ill to him when we don't know what happened to him." 

 

Jong suk rolled his eyes, "Fine, but don't expect me to welcome him warmly when the time comes. Noona, let me ask you one thing. What will you do if he found out about Leo and take custody as a father?" His question was like a cold water that is showered to her, Dara suddenly felt scared. "That won't happen. He may the dad but I won't let him take Leo away from me." 

 

"Mommy! Dude aren't you done eating? I want to go to lotte world now!" Leo's screaming voice cut their serious conversation. Both of them stood up and take the dishes into the sink before walking out of the kitchen to the living room. "I just want to protect you with him noona, don't get me wrong. I don't care about him, I care about you and Leo the most."

 

Dara nodded and hugged her brother, "I know, thank you Sukie. I don't know what to do without you."

 

"GROUUUUUUUUUUUUP HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!" Leo happily yelled and hughed Dara and Jong Suk's legs.

 

Few hours later, a white range rover parked at the nearest lot of Lotte world's parking lot. Leo shot up excitedly and went to the space of the Driver and Passenger's seat to kiss Dara and Jong suk. Dara's eyes grew big, she was surprised at her son's action. "Thank you for bringing me to Lotte Wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter