Chapter 1

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh no..." A petite woman mumbled as she stumble forward when she got bumped by a student and dropped her things onto the floor. The lecture she had prepared for her class are now scathered in the floor and being stepped on by the students rushing to get to their classes. Dara only looked at her papers with a frown and waited for the hallway to get cleared up before she scooted down and started picking and starting stacking the papers in her folder.

She was a new professor in SANU also known as Seoul Arts National University where idols, sons and daughters of politician studies. She was a newly graduate teacher from YG University where the school provides better education and successful teachers and business administrators. She completed her degree for only three years and was entitled as valedictorian.

A sigh escaped her pretty lips as she picked up the last piece of paper from the floor. "Okay, this is the last one I better hurry up for class." She stood up and smoothened her wrinkled clothes before rushing to her designated room. The bump of her stomach was visible and everyone can clearly tell that she is a beautiful pregnant woman. 

This is her first day of teaching and a little difficulty won't waver her. She smiled and opened the sliding door of the classroom before entering it and settled in front of the podium before introducing herself to the class. "Hello Class. I am Dara Park your new instructor throughout the semester."

 

Three years later...

 

"Ms. Park!" A shrieking voice of a guy rang through the hallway. A tall energetic student was running towards where she was standing. A chuckle escape from and waited for the boy to arrive. "Thank god, I was able to stopped you entering the room!" Kim Jongdae also known as Chen said to her. Dara's eyebrow shot up in amusement while watching the boy to catch his breath. "And why is that Chen?"

 

Chen stood straight, "So you won't be marking me absent again!" He replied energetically before pumping his fist in the air. Dara laughed wholeheartedly and didn't notice the curious gaze of other students passing them, her laugh slowly died and looked at Chen, "You manage to escape the curse of my mark this time. Go ahead and enter the room Mr. Bright smile."

 

Chen laughed, he really liked her for being kind and considerate. "Thank you Ms. Park! I promise I'll treat you some other time!" Inside the room, Chen took his chair and fist bump his friends before looking in front and watch Dara arrange her things for their topic today.

 

"What did you do this time, Chen?" A strict voice behind him asked. Chen looked behind him and he can tell that the guy is semi - pissed off for which he doesn't know. "Are you PMS-ing hyung? I didn't do anything don't accuse me!" Chen said and waved his hand in front of the older guy's face.

 

"PMS-ing my " He hissed and slapped Chen's hand away from his face. "Chen delightedly looked at the older guy and whistled lowly. "Kris hyung, don't tell me you've got a crush on Ms. Park."

 

Kris' expression softened and frowned. "You seriously need to get your brain check, Chen. You're hallucinating things. Get out of my sight." The guy with big ears'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter