Scenario 4 - Bobby

Gidaryeo (iKON Scenarios)


It was a Thursday evening and you were at the boys' dorm preparing dinner as usual. You just finished setting up the table so you went back to the kitchen to check on the food you were cooking.

Back then, you only brought food for your brother but when the other boys had a taste of it, they became a fan of your cooking. They asked (more like whined and begged) you to also bring some for them and you gladly accepted. You also thought of it as a reward for the boys' hardwork so you cooked for them regularly now.

You glanced at the clock and it was almost 9pm. Although you still have half an hour before the boys arrive, the food was done and everything was all set.

Hmm, what to do?

You almost screamed when you felt two hands grab your waist. You spun around and sighed in relief when you saw your boyfriend, Kim Jiwon.

"Ya, you scared me!" You playfully hit his chest.

He chuckled, "Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering your question, Jiwon pulled you into a hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder and gave you light kisses on your neck. You giggled and hugged him back.

"I missed you, Kim Sebin." He whispered and lightly bit your earlobe, sending shivers down your spine.

You missed him too, maybe more than he does. Jiwon has been busy preparing for their debut plus he had other projects too so you barely see him or talk to him these days.

"I missed you too Jiwon but," You broke the hug and pinched his nose. "You're supposed to be in practice."

"Ani. I'm supposed to be with you." He winked at you and you cringed at his cheesy remark.

"How did you get past Hanbin?"

"I have my ways."

You rolled your eyes at him and laughed. Everyone knows how strict your brother is when it comes to work. Imagine how angry he will get once he realize Jiwon snuck out of the studio and for the most unacceptable reason, to spend it with you, his secret girlfriend.

You and Jiwon have been together for 8 months now. You wanted to keep it a secret from everyone but unfortunately, the boys found out a month after you two started dating. They were too sharp not to notice how close you and Jiwon have become. The good news is, Hanbin is still clueless and you have no plans of telling him anytime soon.

Jiwon cupped your face and gave you a tender, passionate kiss. You knew how risky it was, yet you found yourself responding to him. You slid your arms around his neck and the kiss just got more intense. You were running out of breath and your knees felt like jelly so Jiwon lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He squeezed your , causing you to moan in pleasure. He knew damn well that that was your weakness.

"Ehem."

Startled, you quickly pulled away and Jiwon placed you back down. Heaven wasn't on your side today because the person who interrupted you and Jiwon's little make-up session was none other than your brother, Hanbin.

.

Hanbin had a stoic expression on his face but his eyes were dark and filled with anger. No one dared to speak. You can't and you don't want to, you were too scared. You don't know what's going through Jiwon's mind but you were having a mental breakdown.

"God, I'm so hungry!"

"I wonder what Sebin noona have for us tonight!"

"Whatever it is, I bet it's delicious because noona made it!"

"Where's noona? Noona~!"

The dorm was filled with the boys' voices. Jinhwan was the first one to notice the three of you and the heavy atmosphere. He knew there was something wrong.

"What's going on?"

Hanbin and Jiwon was still in a staring contest. Jinhwan looked at you and you mouthed 'help'. Somehow, Jinhwan realized what was happening and nodded at you.

"Bobby, Yang sajangnim wants to see you in his office."

Jiwon didn't budge.

"Ya. Did you hear me?"

"I'm not leaving Sebin here." Jiwon finally spoke but his response just made Hanbin angrier.

"Don't worry, Bobby. She'll be fine. Just go. Sajangnim is waiting."

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I promise." You smiled weakly. Jiwon seems unconvinced, but he nodded.

"I'll be back soon." He caressed your cheek and kissed your forehead before leaving the room.

He still have the guts to do that to my sister in front of me? Hanbin thought. His jaw tightened and his hands formed into a fist. He wanted to grab Jiwon when he walked past by him and give him a good whack on the face but Jinhwan held his arm to calm him down, as if he read what was on his dongsaeng's mind.

Hanbin took a deep breath and finally looked at you. You flinched when you met his cold, hard gaze.

"In my room now."

You didn't know whether to be relieved that your brother finally acknowledged your presence or be frightened that you were going to talk to him alone. Hanbin wasn't a violent type of person, you trust your brother enough not to hurt you but he was furious at the moment and God knows what he might do.

"NOW!" Hanbin's voice echoed throughout the dorm. Fear had overtaken your whole body and you remained frozen in your spot.

"Hanbin, please calm down."

Yunhyeong and the boys came running into the kitchen. "What's happening here? Are you guys fighting?"

"Everyone stay out of this." Hanbin warned. He dragged you out of the kitchen and into his room.

The silence was suffocating and Hanbin's stare was like daggers, slowly killing you.

"H-hanbin.."

"How long have you two been together?" He asked, in a low threatening voice.

"8 months.." You mumbled.

"You have been lying to me for that long!?"

"I'm s-sorry.." Your voice cracked. Your vision started to get blurry from the tears. The tears that you have been trying to hold back were now flowing uncontrollably.

"Who else knew about this?"

You remained silent.

"Everyone, huh? Everyone knows except me, your very own brother." Hanbin scoffed. "Was it fun, noona? Was it fun making a fool out of me?"

Hanbin has always been a protective brother, in fact, he's the perfect brother anyone could ask for. He only became over protective when you both lost your parents in an accident. You know Hanbin's doing it out of love and fear of losing you too, the only family he had left. But sometimes you think it's getting out of hand. The very reason why you didn't want to tell Hanbin about Jiwon.

"I can't believe this. Of all people, you chose Bobby? Why noona? Are you that desperate for a man? You couldn't find someone decent out there so you're playing around with Bobby? I'm so disap-"

Hanbin felt a sharp pain spread across his cheek. You mustered all the strength you had left to slap him. The guilt that was eating you awhile ago was now replaced with anger and disbelief.

"Watch your words, Hanbin. I'm still your noona and I deserve some respect."

You didn't want to deal with Hanbin anymore and stormed out of his room. You were about to leave the dorm when Jiwon came back.

Seeing your tear stained cheeks, Jiwon's expression hardened.

"HANBIN!"

"Jiwon, no!"

The boys tried to stop Jiwon but it was too late. Hanbin almost lost his balance when Jiwon punched him in the face.

You gasped, feeling bad for your brother. You ran to Jiwon and held his arm.

"Stop it, Jiwon!"

"You hate the idea of anyone making your sister cry but look what you did."

You kept tugging Jiwon, asking him to stop but he just ignored you. Hanbin, on the other hand, just kept his head lowered.

"I love your sister, Hanbin. More than you will ever know. And I wouldn't let her go for anyone, not even you could make me stop loving her. If you're mad at me, fine. If you want to end this friendship, fine. But I'm not going to break up with Sebin. And I wouldn't let you make her cry ever again."

Jiwon wrapped his arm around you protectively and you started crying again.

Everyone expected Hanbin to punch Jiwon back. You even felt Jiwon stiffen when Hanbin took a step forward.

"You better keep your word, hyung. If you break my sister's heart, I'll kill you."

Much to your surprise, Hanbin held out his hand. Jiwon hesitated at first but he shook it. The boys cheered but you just cried even harder. You were crying in happiness, though. You felt like the whole world has been taken off of your shoulder.

"Noona, please stop crying. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay, Hanbin." You wiped off your tears and smiled widely at him. "Thank you for understanding.."

"Hey, noona. You really love him, don't you?"

You looked over at Jiwon, his eyes formed into crescents and his lips curled upward into a loving smile. That very same smile that made you fall in love with him.

"I do. I love him so much."

 


 

This turned out to be more of a Double B scenario, don't you think? Lol.

I take forever to update but I hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Any feedback would be much appreciated (:

Thank you for reading!