chapter 2

Angel

'class sit down.. i would like to announce something.' their teacher said as he place his books on his table.

'we are going to have a new transfer student.' the teacher said as the whole class are curious to know who is that new transfer. 

while kris is sitting on his place he saw a guy who is almost same height as him,have a lean body and have under circle under his eyes just entered the class.

'anyeonghaseyo~ my name is Huang Zitao but call me Tao.  i hope we can all be friends and nice to meet you all.' tao greeted.

'okay tao, you will be sitting beside Kris at the last row.kris raise you hand so he can see you.' the teacher said 

kris raise his hand and said 'here.'

as tao started to walk towards his seat. the whole class started to mumble something..

'ohh my god. he'll be sitting beside the dragon. i feel sad for him.' one of kris classmate said.

since kris have the sharp hearing,kris started to boil up inside.

when tao finally sat on his chair.. he slowly lean on kris table and said. " hello. call me tao,i hope that we can be friends.' in his peppy voice.

kris glared at him and said. "don't you ever talk to me again.' in his opoplectic tone.

'Mianhe~' tao said as he slowing moving away from kris table and looked at the board with a sad exoression.

'I'm sorry' kris thought as he release a heavy sigh and look at the window.