Flashbacks ( i have no idea what to put :P )

[ SEQUEL of Don't Go Away.. I Love You ! ] Please Don't Be Sad, Kwangmin :)

 

Sounds of heavy breathing....

Blood everywhere......

 

'Stupid rascals....Getting on my nerves everyday."

"Kwangmin-ah.... I'm sick and tired of getting your from getting to trouble now...please stop fighting will you?"

"Aniya! I WON'T! AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE I WON'T!"

Kwangmin got a soft slap.

"Please..." that person cried.. ( i won't tell you who it is yet :P )

"...." Kwangmin say no words and look down...

"Please... I can't rest peacefully..."

"I had no intentions in letting you go.... You're still here,right? I don't want you to leave me..."

"Kwangmin..." the voice faintly dissapears...

 

- Flashback ends - (yes..that was a flashback:) )

"Stupid flashback...."

"Kwangmin oppa"

"What?"

"Jezz...Smile will ya? For me? seriously,you never smile anymore since that day. You think you're the only one hurt here?" Sung Rin cried out.

"Mianhae...But I can't smile anymore..I lost my family and Youngmin is all I have... Now... I lost him too....but...."

"Oppa...."

Kwangmin sighs heavilly and left.

"Sung Rin.. I'm leaving... I'll be back late...."

"Oppa.... "

 

- Outside -

"Youngmin...."

"Nae? I heard you didn't smile again.... Please? smile for me..."

"You're not here...How can I smile?"

"Jezz... You can see me right? I am here then.. all thanks to you :P " Youngmin shows his tongue to Kwangmin and laugh.

"Youngmin..."

"Please be happy :( I'm here because I can't rest peacefully... You need to be happy..."

"I don't want... I won't be happy ever again because you're here.."

"Kwangmin...Please accept the fact that I'm gone.. Please..." Tears stream down from Youngmin's face..

"Youngmin.." Kwangmin try to touch his brother's face but to no avail...His hands went through it...

"Kwangmin...."

"Get lost... I need to be alone..." Kwangmin try to hide his tears..

"Jezz... Grow up will you,Kwangmin?" with that Youngmin dsappear. (Keke~ it is Youngmin.)

 

- At a park -

Kwangmin is all alone at the park. A little girl came by with a bubble bottle.

"Oppa... Wanna play with me?" the little girl asked.

"Bwo? I don't play little girl."

"Waeyo~ ? Oppa..." the girl sits beside him and then smiles.

Kwangmin just grunted.

"Oppa....Who's that boy beside you?" the little girl points.

"Bwo? No one is--" Kwangmin turns he's head and found Youngmin sitting 5 cm away from him.

"But he's there" the little continue to points.

"Nae..nae...well he's my brother..We look alike,huh?"

"Nae`" the little girl smiles as she says. "Oppa..Why does he look sad?Did he lost he's lollipop or something?"

"Bwo?" kwangmin looks at Youngmin who is looking at the park.

"I guess he's sad because... I can't forget him..and he loves me alot and wants me to smile...But I can't... But as a brother,He's very dear to me. I can't lose him.."

"But oppa... If you love him alot,doesn't it means you're willing to do things to make him happy?

Kwangmin just look at the little realising what Kwangmin did was wrong...

Kwangmin sighs and look at the little girl

"Little girl,You're right.. I have to go now.."

Kwangmin walks away and the little girl waves and she dissapear ( She's actually an angel of Happiniess :) *made that up* )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( On the way home )

"Youngmin...."

Youngmin appears.

"Nae,Kwanggie?"

"Mianhae,Youngmin!" Kwangmin cries... " I know I'm selfish... but I can't leave you...You're my everything.."

"Kwangmin-ah~ It's okay... Now I can go peacefully... For the last time please smile for me" Youngmin says as he hugs Kwangmin.

Kwangmin wipes his tears and smiled.

"Thanks...Saranghae,Kwangmin..." Youngmin left whith a smile on his face...

"Nado,Youngmin..Nado..."

 

 

Thanks for smilling,Kwangmin....Don't forget me...

From..Your Youngmin:)