2 Times the Charm

2 Times the Charm -Kai oneshot

Hello my dreaming pandas :) I was digging around in my notebook shelf and I found my old notebook where I wrote a bunch of oneshots before I started my fanfics :P So I'm like hey some of these aren't TOO bad so I guess I can post some hehe :P Anyways enjoy ~

"Sorry! I'm late!" you panted breathlessly. You had just ran into the mall into the coffee shop where you had promised to meet up with your friends. Lay grinned, "Once again you​ 's late Suho hyung! You owe me 10 dollars....or was it 15?" 

You smiled as you shook your head typical forgetful Lay. "Well then now that we're all here let's go." Kris said as  he stood up. "wait a second let me get a mocha." you said. Chanyeol chuckled, "Eyy are you sure? Coffee stunts your growth." he teased

You growled at him (Eurerong~) causing the other members to laugh. "Hehe just kidding you're cute the wway you are." Chanyeol grinned as he ruffled your hair. You pouted upon seeing this Kai came over and gathered you into a hug. 

"Haha it's ok little dongsaeng." Kai reassured with a smile. You smiled back, "Yah hyung you don't have to tease you​ about her height especially since you're a giant!" Baekhyun retorted.

"Aish you're just on her side because you're shor-" Baekhyun's eyes flashed causing Chanyeol to cower behind Sehun. Suho laughed as he suddenly clapped his hands, "Arasso come on children stop argueing." 

Tao stood up, "Well if you don't mind I'm going to go look at some stores." "Gucci again?" Luhan cut in. "Of course it's my favourite store!" Tao huffed. "Ah well I'll go with you Tao." Kris said standing up.

"Taoris...." you quietly muttered causing Kai and Xiumin to quietly laugh. "Oi oi Chanyeol let's go to the new store~" Baekhyun chirped happily. "Alright then" Chanyeol said as he stood up. Kai snickered, "Baekyeol~" causing you to burst into laughter only to have Kai quickly put his hand over your mouth.

Sehun was busy being dragged away by Luhan to the bubble tea cafe. Suho and Lay went off to walk around. D.O dragged along Xiumin and Chen to go find kitchen supplies. "Wow everyone deserted us...so much for friendship." you joked.

Kai laughed, "Well let's go look around then." you nodded in agreement. As you two walked out of the cafe out of the corner of your eye you saw a couple of girls checking Kai out.

Kai was completely oblivious to them you silently laughed despite Kai's life of the party playboy appearance he was a very shy but fun to be around kind of guy. As a girl was making her way over to Kai still not noticing the girl Kai slung his arm around you pulling you close.

The girls stopped with a definite look of frustration on their faces. You and Kai were very close friends it was actually Xiumin who introduced you to the other eleven boys and you met Kai along the way.

Kai suddenly poked your waist causing you to giggle. "Yah! You know I'm ticklish..." you said. Kai smiled mischievously "I was trying to get your attention we just passed your favourite kpop store so I was wondering do you wa-"

Before he could finish his sentence you were already in the store. Kai found you looking at the SHINee merchandise. You stared intently at the posters trying to pick only one when you felt a hand playing with your hair.

You looked up to see Kai smiling down at you, "I'm going to go to the restroom wait here don't go anywhere." You playfully rolled your eyes at him, "I'm not 6 you know..." you grumbled. "You sure look like you are." Kai teased.

"When you glared at him he added, "Hey I mean you're cute." He grinned as he left you felt a slight blush creep across your face. As Kai left the store he looked around before running off trying to find the store, as memories ran through his head. 

Flasback

You winced as you tried to stand up, "YOU'RE MINE UNDERSTAND?!" your boyfriend (now ex) angrily slammed and pinned your wrists against the brick wall. He forcefully pushed his lips onto yours into a rough kiss.

As you struggled to break free he tightened his grip on your wrists causing you to yelp and cry. He started to pull you close but you refused crying you braced yourself for another slap.

But when nothing happened you opened your eyes to see Chanyeol grabbing your ex by the shirt, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" he roared at hiim.

D.O and Kai rushed over to you inspecting you injuries. " you​ are you alright?!" they both panicked. Your answer was only sobs. Kai pulled you close into his fingers gently combing through your hair.

As the rest of the boys surrounded you trying to calm you down Tao, Kris, and Chanyeol took care of your ex. Your ex vowed to never bother you again. After your ex limped away Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao came over.

"Yah you​ .....are you alright?" Kris said worriedly. You looked wearily at limp snapped charm bracelet dangling from your hands. The charm bracelet was the last thing your mother left you. You struggled not to cry again. 

"Can you get up?" Luhan gently asked. You stood up only to feel a sharp pain in your leg. You whimpered as you collapsed into Baekhyun's arms. "Here" Kai said he stepped forward and carried you bridal style. You opened your mouth to thank him but exhausted you fainted.

Flashback end

Kai panted breathlessly as he stopped in front of the jewelry shop. He went in to pick up his order. He smiled as he left the store with the bag in his hadn. He ran back into the kpop store to find you looking intently at the new Bangtan boys album. 

You jumped as you felt arms encircling your waist. "Ah! Kai oppa y-you scared me." you stuttered blushing hard. Kai smiled, "Ah you really are like a child come on I have a surprise for you." 

Puzzled you followed him out into the outdoor fountain. As he sat you down by the benches he took a deep breath and looked at you. "you​ I know you see me as just a friend but I've kept these feelings from you for ....a long time. I fell in love with you over the course of our friendship....and I couldn't hold it back anymore.... will you be my girlfriend?"

Your breath stopped heart beating faster, "Kai oppa...." you whispered astonished. He dropped his head down embarrassed. You gently pulled him into a hug and you whispered in his ear, "I've always had feelings for you too....I never really thought I would give a relationship a second chance.....but I fell for you too...." 

He lifted his head smiling when he suddenly leaned forward kissing you, you closed your eyes as you felt his fingers combing through your hair. As you broke apart he took out a pale blue box handing it to you. "Open it." Kai smiled his eyes shining.

You gasped as you opened the box. In it was a silver charm bracelet but each charm was a unique symbol (Exo symbols) dangling from the chain. "It's not enough to replace your old one bu-mmf!" You hugged Kai kissing him crying tears of joy.

"I love it! Thank you!" you whispered. Kai gently your head and smiled. That was when you heard a chorus of , "AWWWWWW!!" from behind you two. "WAY TO GO KAI!" Baekyeol cheered high fiving. The boys were cheering.

You blushed furiously as Kai face palmed. When suddenly Chen put an arm around you, "You know~ if things don't work out you know where to find me babe.~" he winked. "YAH!" Kai shouted pulling you to his side. "I'm just joking~" Chen laughed.

You smiled to yourself as you watched the boys bicker. Sometimes you were glad you took a second chance....because...two times the charm. 

Wowwwww I wrote this back in 2013 when I began to write kpop fan fictions and one shots .....still so cheesy and fluffy! XD If you liked it please up vote subscribe and comment! ~