Stupid

WHITE

Watching winter scenery from inside the Villa is a happy feeling for Song Mino, even though the scenery is so pale but for Mino it is beautiful and heartwarming, it reminds him some good memories. Mino lean on the window and his left hand holding the glass window, he still remember why he loves winter and why he loves white, tears flowing on his cheek remembering the person he truly loves, his smile, his laugh and his tears, the one who had change his life into eternal happiness, Kim Jinwoo.

 

"Mino... it's time, let's hurry... you know my parents won't forgive us for any simple mistakes we do" Taehyun put his bag on the table and approach Mino, he grab Mino waist and kiss his shoulder gently

 

"You crying...." said Taehyun without seeing his tears

 

Mino wipe his tears and turn his head to Taehyun "Yeah, I just miss him.. I miss White, so sorry" Mino's tears flowing down again 

 

"You don't have to feel sorry honey, I'm okay and you know it. Who's going to forget a person like him? even though I never met him I feel like he's always in my heart"

 

"Its because I always talk about him since our first met, damn I feel more bad.."he cursed

 

"Yah.. that's not it, we've been talk about this many times.. I believe that your feeling to White is so precious and I do believe your love to me also precious, the difference is he's not here and he want you to continue your life, his time for loving you is over and now he let me to continue.. that's why he's always stay in my heart."

 

"Taehyun, why you always do that? you always make me loves you more and more?" the cry baby Mino grab Taehyun shoulder and hug him tight

 

Taehyun sneaked his arms around mino's waist and smiling "Because I love you to the moon and back" he giggled

 

"Cheesy cat" 

 

"Cry baby..."

 

Taehyun let off the hug and start to kiss Mino gently, his arm still on Mino's waist, Mino then hold Taehyun nape and they start kissing each other lips with passion, Mino's deep breath makes Taehyun almost fainted because he loosen his breath but Mino's smirk is become his last view before the death

 

"Okay I'm dead right now you bastard" said Taehyun in a hysterical voice 

 

"I'll make you live again then...." said Mino trying to grab Taehyun , but suddenly Taehyun eyes bulging.....

 

"Damn Mino,let's go!! my parents!!" Taehyun remember meeting at lunch with his parents for their wedding plans, he grab mino's arm and then his bag, Mino just smiling letting Taehyun takes his hand to wherever without saying anything.

 

 

Ten years ago

 

"Mino-ya...Minooo... Minoooo.... " breathless voice keep resound on the quiet road on the estate and it makes Mino feeling irritated, while Jinwoo keep running like hell to approach him.

 

This moment always happen every morning when they go to school, and the reason is always the same, Jinwoo just want to walk together with Mino. Mino never like it when Jinwoo always following him, he's to slow and always talking anything that not so important, Mino always loose his mind every time this happen.

 

"Damn why you're always yelling my name like that??" Mino complains

 

Jinwoo run closer to him, his breath is almost gone but he keep smiling and his sparkling eyes makes Mino's anger down

 

"You never answer or look at me every time I called you, I've counted..I should call your name thrice to makes you looking at me...." He keeps maintain his breath while talking "Sorry if you feel annoyed" the sweat on his forehead flowing like he just got shower but no towel to wipe it, Mino keep looking him and become more pitty

 

"Why you so stupid Jinwoo?" he start to walk and shake his head, Jinwoo followed him "Next time don't you ever yell my name like that again, specially at school.. damn let's pretend that we never know each other"

 

"But why? my mother said that I should take care of you since you lost..,"

 

"I know!! don't mention it, I hate to remember that my parents died and your family, which is my closest neighbor took me because I have nobody in this world.. yeah don't mention it to me ever again"

 

Jinwoo stop following him and look like his tears going to fall

 

Notice that Jinwoo doesn't following him, Mino turn around and his heart is about to fall when Jinwoo silently wiped his tears.

 

"" Mino then approach Jinwoo who still standing there crying in silence like a baby

 

"Ya.. such a cry baby, why you said that you have to take care of me when the reality I'm the one who always taking care of you?" Mino grab Jinwoo hands and start walking to the bus station.

 

"Don't cry or I will never talk to you again" He said while still holding Jinwoo's hand

 

"I'm sorry Mino, I'm just sad that I remind you about them.. it's so stupid"

 

"Yeah I know you stupid since the first time I saw you try to find your Lego with your father expensive metal detector"

 

Jinwoo burst into laugh when Mino remind that moment to him

 

"Don't remind me that again, and don't you ever tell to anybody.. gosh I'm just Seven years and stupid that time"

 

"I think you still stupid Jinwoo, stop being denial"

 

"What? how could you...."

 

"Here come the bus let's go!!" Mino hopped into the bus ignoring Jinwoo's who keeps complaining that he's not stupid

 

The travel to school seems so fast for Mino, every time he got into the bus he always thinking about his parents, who has died because of accident. How Jinwoo family taking good care of him since he has nobody. He try to hold his tears every time he can't contain the pain... but Jinwoo who always sitting behind him knows the pain, sometimes he left a note on Mino's bag to cheer him up, they never talk about it but Mino always take time to read the note and keep it by himself.

 

"Please be strong" is the note of the day, Mino keep it on his locker. He's smiling happily.

 

 

 

to be continued