Mission: Accomplished

Target

"You're not suppose to be with her, Choi."

"Oh, so now you calling me by my last name, Sica?"

 

I was right. From the beginning, Jessica had been following me and seeing me how I was doing with the mission. She got suscipious when I don't pick up my calls because I would be with Yoona. At first, I told her I'm just her bodyguard so her safety is pritorty but slowly it was just an excuse. I needed to be with Yoona. Me and Jessica were sitting on the roof of Im Weapons Corp. We both were looking out into the city.

 

"You're suppose to kill her by now. Her father is treading on thin ice."

"So, you're going to kill the daughter for the father's mistakes?"

"Sooyoungie, why are you disobeying orders? You never have a problem before. I will kill her myself."

"No. Don't touch her." We both got up. We stared at each other for it seems like a century.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Sadness was in Jessica's voice.

"Sorry, Jessica..I shouldn't lead you on.." She scoffed.

"Too late to apologize, Sooyoung; I'm not saying this again. Kill Im Yoona. If not, I won't apologize when my bullet hits her heart."

 

Now, we're in an old abandoned church when Jessica had to carry out the mission that I couldn't do. The last image of Yoona was her doe-like eyes b with tears. I really didn't want to see her cry.

 

"SOOYOUNG! Why?? Baby, please stay with me! You wretch! You lied! Soo, please stay with me!"

 

I knew it was too good to be true. I know Jessica. I know how her emotions will get the best of her. Jealousy leads to destruction. I heard her hand move up that instant and I turned around to catch the cold piece of metal. For Yoona. I dropped to the floor with the bullet in my heart. Yoona was holding onto me while blood was slowly leaving my body. Jessica was looking at me with tears running down her eyes. Next, I heard another gunshot, another body fell down.

 

"Please, Soo..don't leave me.." I reached up to touch Yoona's face, blood smeared on her cheeks. I felt sorry to messed up her cheeks. She leaned onto my hands.

"Yoon..I just...ughh..to let..you know..you were more to me than a target..."

"I know, baby; please don't talk anymore..I'll go get someone right now! You will be fine!" I weakly smiled.

"Yoon-ah, there isn't a soul here for miles and Jessica have a good aim.." I coughed and more blood came out.

"Yoona..I love you.." My eyes got heavy and my vision was drifting in and out.

"I love you too, Sooyoung.." She kissed me on my lips and I knew that I accomplished my mission: of falling in love with my target..

 

 

A/N: Okay! Sorry I rushed the ending! I didn't know how to collect my thoughts D:

What do you think? comments is loved (: <3