PSPs & Bathrooms [DBSK]

Chat With Me!

 

Jaejoong- the-fragrance-of-jolokia

Yunho- dbskmaknaesux

Junsu- xx_charixiahma_xx

Yoochun- righteous~prince

Changmin- yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia has just signed in

dbskmaknaesux has just signed in

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Please don't tell me you're still angry at what happened last time =.="

 

dbskmaknaesux: That poop-head still hasn't apologised properly!!!!!!!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Well you haven't exactly apologised *properly* either.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Whatever happened to respecting your seniors?!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: You're not really setting much of an example... >_>

 

dbskmaknaesux: Not even the best examples could set that boy straight!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: JUST STOP REACTING TO HIS TEASING!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HAD TO BRIBE THE MANAGER SO HE WOULDN'T PUT US INTO 3 SEPARATE DORMS?!?!

 

dbskmaknaesux: Why 3? We just need 2- one for the maknae and one for the rest of us!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Manager-hyung thinks that you both need to be in solitary confinement! :D

 

dbskmaknaesux: … … …

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: And speaking of solitary confinement...

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Do you know why Changmin's been spending so much time in the bathroom lately?

 

dbskmaknaesux: He's probably trying to wash down his food. GET IT? Wash down his food? :DD

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: … that's the lamest thing I've ever heard. Even Onew's worst jokes are better than that.

 

dbskmaknaesux: …fine then. What do you think he's doing in there?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Do you think he's got digestive problems? *worried*

 

dbskmaknaesux: Oh he has digestive problems all right. His ability to digest all those dirty things Kyuhyun tells him.

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: KIM YUNHO!! BE SERIOUS HERE!

 

dbskmaknaesux: Since when did my surname turn from Jung to Kim? O.o"

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Since we got together.

 

dbskmaknaesux: WHAT? NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE JUNG JAEJOONG!! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: *death glare*

 

dbskmaknaesux: *withers* Uhh yeah *cough* of course it's Kim Yunho… Now don't get angry BooJae… What were you going to say?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: As I recall, before I got so rudely interrupted

 

dbskmaknaesux: *wilts*

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Maybe there's something wrong with his internal organs?

 

dbskmaknaesux: I really don't know… You should try asking Yoochun and Junsu~

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: …KIDS GET ONLINE! NOW!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx has obediently come online

 

dbskmaknaesux: Your umma wants to know if you have any theories on Changmin's prolonged stays in the toilet.

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Well… I was thinking about that! ^_^

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: You know how there's a mirror in there?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: There's basically a mirror in EVERY room of the house because of a certain KIM YUNHO

 

dbskmaknaesux: But I need to know if there are any ghosts in our dorm!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Do ghosts even appear in mirrors?!?!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: No hyungs! You know how there's a mirror IN FRONT OF THE TOILET?

 

dbskmaknaesux: Yeah…?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: I don't know what the designer was thinking- I mean, who would WANT to watch themselves poop?

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: …That's not the point hyung!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: The point is, you know how Changminnie stays in there for ages and ages?

 

dbskmaknaesux: What are you trying to s-OHHHH!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Yes hyung- ohhh! >:D

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: I'm lost.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Junsu is suggesting that our dear Changmin spends his pooping time admiring himself in the mirror.

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: WHAT?!?!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: It's only a theory though.

 

 

righteous~prince has just arrived fashionably late online.

 

 

righteous~prince: A theory is an idea that has repeatedly withstood the same tests. Has your theory achieved

that?

 

righteous~prince: Because if it has… then it can officially become a law of science! :)

 

dbskmaknaesux: TROLOLOLOL!! Law of conservation of Shim Changmin- That he must admire himself in the mirror during the excretion of urine and faeces.

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: … that sounds disgusting :/

 

dbskmaknaesux: *stifles laughter*

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: And seeing as none of you are taking this seriously, I'm going to go take a bath~

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia has signed offline

 

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Wait… isn't Changmin in the…?

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia has just signed online

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Damn it, Min is still in the bathroom >_>"

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: …yeah.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Break the door down.

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: NO.

 

righteous~prince: B-bring the doors down~

 

dbskmaknaesux: Chun… it's actually "B-bring the boys down"?

 

righteous~prince: Ah..

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Pulverise it!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: NO.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Burn it!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: NO.

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Drown it!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: THIS IS THE BATHROOM DOOR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!

 

dbskmaknaesux: PICK THE LOCK THEN!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: STRANGLE IT!

 

righteous~prince: Or you could just knock and see if he replies.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Ah.

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Ah.

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia is now offline

 

 

righteous~prince: There's Jae hyung knocking

 

dbskmaknaesux: And there's Changmin replying

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: And there's Changminnie… beeping??

 

dbskmaknaesux: You're right… what is that weird sound?

 

righteous~prince: Oh look! Min is out!! :)

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Hyung~! Ask him why he was beeping!!

 

dbskmaknaesux: SHIM CHANGMIN YOUR UMMA THREW THE FRIDGE AWAY!!!!!

 

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi has just signed online

 

 

dbskmaknaesux: … WHAT'S WITH THAT USERNAME YOUNG MAN!!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: WHAT'S WITH JAEJOONG THROWING AWAY THE FRIDGE!! MY SNACKS!! SNAAAAAACKS!!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: AND WHAT'S WITH YOUR USERNAME AJUSSHI? >_>

 

righteous~prince: *cough* AHEM. Actually we just wanted you to come online :D

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Yeah we want to know why you were beeping in the toilet!! ^_^

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Beeping? I wasn't beeping!

 

dbskmaknaesux: Then what was? >:)

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Ahh... the alarm on my phone!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: But didn't manager-hyung confiscate your phone because it kept chanting "Changmin the leader of the universe" ??

 

righteous~prince: You at lying maknae.

 

dbskmaknaesux: Tell. The. Truth. Otherwise I really will expose your pink elephant plushie to the fans.

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: OKAY! OKAY! DON'T TOUCH MY ELEPHANT!!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: We're waiting~

 

righteous~prince: >:)

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Why do I get the feeling that everyone's closing in on me?

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Okay… The truth is... I accidentally dropped Kyuhyun's PSP into the toilet last week and I've been trying to get it out ever since…

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: I only just got it out then- that's why it was beeping.

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: It must have been feeling indignant at being stuck in a toilet for a week.

 

dbskmaknaesux: How hard can it be to retrieve a PSP?!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: It was stuck and it doesn't help that you guys flush the toilet so much >_>

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: But we flush the toilet to get rid of… poop… and stuff O.o"

 

righteous~prince: Kyuhyun is going to kill you.

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Ahh. About that... Don't worry! I towelled it off! Kyu won't notice a thing! ^-^

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: What he doesn't know won't kill him >:)

 

dbskmaknaesux: Except for the horrible stench…

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia has just signed back in

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Does anyone know why my towel is dripping? And why it has random brown patches?

 

dbskmaknaesux: Ah… Whose towel did you say you used again maknae?

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: I didn't say… ehehe…

 

righteous~prince: Oh look at the time! I need to go record my ballad!

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: What ballad hyung? Who's it for?

 

righteous~prince: For a dongsaeng we knew and loved~ Who will probably be dead by the time I get back~

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Eh?

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: Who do you know that's dying today? O.o"

 

dbskmaknaesux: Oh Su… If only you knew~

 

righteous~prince: Erm… maybe you should come with me Su~! And I'll tell you on the way!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: HYUNGS! DON'T LEAVE ME!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: What's up with you guys? Who's dying today?!

 

 

righteous~prince is preparing the funeral song offline

 

 

xx_charixiahma_xx: WHO?! WHO'S GOING TO BE DYING TODAY?! I'LL BRING THE FLOWERS!!

 

 

xx_charixiahma_xx has now offline to buy… black roses?

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: What the hell?! What has this got to do with my towel?

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: Erm…

 

dbskmaknaesux: Oh look! I need to feed Yesung's turtles! Don't worry Changmin dear! I'll order the coffin okay? You just prepare the speech ;)

 

dbskmaknaesux: After all, you knew him best!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: H-hyung! Don't go! I take back all the things I've ever said about you!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Changmin? Did you just… APOLOGISE TO YUNHO ?! O_O"

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Now I know for sure that something's up >:/

 

dbskmaknaesux: Don't worry dongsaeng! I'm sure that someone's death won't be too violent! >:)

 

dbskmaknaesux is now offline

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: B-but wait!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: …NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi: I gotta go now hyung! Talk to you on the 30th of February!

 

yunho_is_an_old_ajusshi is now offline

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Um…okay?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: So no-one knows what happened to my towel?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: …guys?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Wait a minute! The 30th of February doesn't exist!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: SHIM CHANGMIN!! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME!!

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: … … What's that trickling sound?

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: OH MY GOD! THE BATHTUB!!

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia is now offline.

the-fragrance-of-jolokia is now online.

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia: Does anyone know why is there's a soggy PSP beeping in the corner of the bathroom?

 

 

the-fragrance-of-jolokia is now offline

 


Yaaay another update!! :D :D (Wow I'm doing things so fast O.o)

ALJSDFALDJFALDJFALSJDF SO MANY COMMENTS!! You guys are absolutely awesome!! <33 

I'm so happy that everyone found the last chapter funny- I was quite worried haha ^.^"

One question though- are you guys finding the usernames too long or too hard to read?

If so then I'll bold them from now on~~

 

NOTE: A reader has brought to my attention that I forgot Sungmin's definition in the last chapter- I added it in now- go check!! ^_^ (Also, I put in Hangeng's definition of Heechul too~)

 

 

Comments/Subscribe= <33

<33= Motivation

Motivation= More writing

More writing= More updating

More updating= Happy readers (...right?)

Happy readers= umm... HAPPY READERS!! :DD