Define You [SUJU]

Chat With Me!

 

Hangeng- fried_rice

Zhou Mi- Miss Long Legs 2011

Henry- DahAzienChipmunk

Shindong- ShinDONGDONGDONG

Sungmin- pink-min-aeygo

Ryeowook- ~ComposerByNight~

 

 

fried_rice is now steaming online

Miss Long Legs 2011 is now shopping online

DahAzienChipmunk is now storing food for winter… online?

 

 

fried_rice: Zhou Mi… is that you? O.o

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Ge… o.O

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Yeah?

 

fried_rice: You won the 2011 Miss Long Legs Competition?!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: I know right!! I'm so proud of myself! :D

 

DahAzienChipmunk: But how is that possible?! You're a guy- how did you even get in?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: What you guys don't know won't hurt you >:)

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: And anyways, I won the super sale contest! So I get to keep all the clothes as a prize and that's all that matters~! ^3^

 

fried_rice: …I feel for all the other contestants.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: They never had a chance >:)

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Definition of Zhou Mi: Tall chopstick SHOPAHOLIC who dresses up as a girl in order

to win beauty contests.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: HEY! I am NOT a chopstick!! >.<"

 

fried_rice: Also known as: A long-legged evil pole that hogs all the shopping malls and doesn't know the meaning of window shopping.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Oi! I do NOT hog all the shopping malls! And I know the meaning of window

shopping- It's where you go to those really cute little stores that sell custom-designed window frames and fake windows with scenery! ^__________^

 

fried_rice: …

 

DahAzienChipmunk: …

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: … Isn't that what window shopping means? O.o

 

fried_rice: ...no?

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Is window shopping where you look at all the nice stuff in the display area and wish you could buy them?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: WISH you could buy them?! Just go in and buy it- what's so difficult about that??

 

DahAzienChipmunk: … that's not the point ge…

 

fried_rice: Don't bother Henry- he'll never understand us common folks who live by a budget!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Oh yeah, I just remember Geng! Henry and I saw you at the airport the other day!! :D

 

fried_rice: !!!!!!!!! How is that POSSIBLE?! How did you recognise me?! Not even the media and fangirls noticed me!! O_O

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: About that… *laughs nervously*

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Oh ge…

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Truthfully…

 

DahAzienChipmunk: It was…

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Your nose.

 

fried_rice: MY NOSE?!?!

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Haven't you noticed that it's, uhh, big and pointy…?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: In a really distinctive way?

 

DahAzienChipmunk: And how it always sticks out above your scarf?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Definition of Hangeng: Big and pointy-nosed guy that always wears the same disguise but dances surprisingly well.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Otherwise known as: Chinese guy with weird Korean pronunciation that hardly ever talks on shows and pretends he doesn't understand Korean when he's in an unfavourable situation.

 

fried_rice: DANCES SURPRISINGLY WELL?! WEIRD KOREAN PRONUNCIATION?! PRETENDING TO NOT UNDERSTAND KOREAN IN AN UNFAVOURABLE SITUATION?!?!

 

fried_rice: *breathes in deeply*… … … *exhales*

 

fried_rice: … You guys have talked about this before haven't you? =.=

 

DahAzienChipmunk: …Yeah! ^.^"

 

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG is now shindong-ing online

~ComposerByNight~ is now arranging music online

pink-min-aeygo is now bouncing online

 

 

fried_rice: Oh hey guys!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: o.O… Now I'm absolutely and utterly sure that I shouldn't have eaten that extra

serving of custard&apple crumble. THERE'S A BOWL OF FRIED RICE TALKING TO ME.

 

~ComposerByNight~: HEY! Hyung was the one who wanted me to make double servings!! >.<"

 

pink-min-aeygo: @fried_rice: Are you who I think you are? ;)

 

fried_rice: Who do you think I am Sungmin-shii? And NO SHINDONG-SHII NO! I am NOT a bowl of fried rice!!!!!!!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Fried rice used honorifics while addressing me!! Thank you fried rice-shii! <33

 

~ComposerByNight~: Shindong hyung must be seriously stressed from doing all those variety shows~

 

fried_rice: ALSJFLASJDFLJDSF I'M HANGENG YOU IDIOTS!! NOT SOME BOWL OF STEAMING RICE THAT'S WAITING TO BE DEVOURED!! HANGENG!! HAAAAANGEEEEENG!!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Oh.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Hmm… Are you thinking what I'm thinking Mochi? >:)

 

DahAzienChipmunk: I think I am Mimi! Let the definitions begin! >:D

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Definition of Shindong: A supposedly child prodigy that's under too much pressure to be funny on variety shows.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Also known as: The one with the food delusions who's surprisingly good at fake crying~! ^_^

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: … What sort of a definition is that? Why are you only listing the bad things about me?!

 

DahAzienChipmunk: But being good at fake-crying isn't a bad thing! ;A;

 

~ComposerByNight~: I want to join! I want to join!

 

pink-min-aeygo: Me too! Me too!

 

DahAzienChipmunk: YAAAAAAAAY! We've only done Geng, Mimi and Shindong hyung!

 

fried_rice: Let's do one about Henry then >:)

 

~ComposerByNight~: Oh that's easy right Minnie hyung?

 

pink-min-aeygo: kekeke… Definition of Henry: A short little Canadian chipmunk who's mouth is 5 times as big as his eyes.

 

~ComposerByNight~: Also known as: Chubby mochi who hates to wash himself and likes steals people's underwear- usually Hangeng's.

 

fried_rice: YOU UNDERWEAR THEIF!! I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU!! >:@

 

DahAzienChipmunk: YAH! >.<" I already apologised on that show!! AND I had to eat wasabi sushi too T^T...

 

DahAzienChipmunk: And it's not my fault everything in Taiwan was so chunky and awkward to eat!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: But you basically just stuffed everything into your mouth regardless of what it was!

 

DahAzienChipmunk:  …shut up Mimi. *shifty* *shifty*

 

DahAzienChipmunk: But you're right about one thing~ I haven't had a bath in months!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Ewwwwwwwwwww!

 

pink-min-aeygo: That's gross Henry O.o

 

~ComposerByNight~: HENRY LAU! WHAT DID I TEACH YOU ABOUT PERSONAL HYGIENE?! >.<"

 

DahAzienChipmunk: …instead I took showers! ^_^

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: *facepalm* OKAY LET'S MOVE ONTO THE NEXT PERSON!!

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Definition of Ryeowook: Short not-so-innocent guy who's TOO hygienic and tries to steal everyone else's light by using his aeygo.

 

pink-min-aeygo: Also known as: y and manly "Moves Like Ryeowook" moves on stage but is afraid of anything that might shorten his life e.g. Rollercoasters, Getting hit on the , Scary stuff

 

~ComposerByNight~: Rollercoasters are scary though!! \>_

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: You're using your aeygo again… *whistles*

 

fried_rice: OH! OH! I KNOW! DEFINITION OF HEECHUL!! >:D

 

~ComposerByNight~: Uh… if Heechul hyung finds out then this could potentially cost us our lives…!

 

 

fried_rice: I don't care. Definition of Heechul: Nosy brat who can't stop seeing me as his pet!

 

fried_rice: Also known as: Hangeng-controlling egomaniac!! >.<"

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Yet you can't resist him can you?

 

fried_rice: …Shut up.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: An egotistical diva that holds grudges, smashes things when angry and secretly loves skinship.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Also known as: The first worshipper of the insufferable "Heechulism"!

 

pink-min-aeygo: It has spread like a plague, affecting all that it falls upon.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: You know, I went shopping last weekend and I swear the trees outside our dorm were whispering Heechulism… Heechulism…

 

~ComposerByNight~: Uhh… I'm just going to prepare a defence tow- no, I mean, prepare lunch now! CYA! :D

 

 

~ComposerByNight~ is now trying to discreetly go offline

 

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: *sigh* Wookie gets scared to easily~

 

fried_rice: This is why you learn martial arts- to protect yourself from the wrath of Kim Heechul! :D

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Like you need to be protected ge… Heechul loves you too much >_>"

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: We really should make an evacuation plan for whenever Chul hyung goes on a warpath! XD

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: I want to do more definitions! ^_^

 

pink-min-aeygo: How about we each do a definition for one of other members?

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Definition of Kyuhyun: Wrong-minded gamer who plots evil schemes with Kibum and has no respect for his hyungs. 

 

pink-min-aeygo: Also known as: A extremely sharp-tongued guy who hits on Zhou Mi when doing SuJu-M activities and has a surprisingly soft interior with no heart.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: I agree… but how can he be soft but have no heart??

 

pink-min-aeygo: … … NEXT DEFINITION!! ^.^"

 

fried_rice: Definition of Leeteuk: A 40-year old ajumma in a guy's body who is prone to over-working and anxiety attacks. Laughs like some bizarre hyena yet fangirls love him.

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Also known as: A supposedly special angel yet spills everyone's secrets on shows. Also attempts to put the members to sleep like a mum but fails... then uses horrible ways to wake them.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: MY TURN! Definition of Eunhyuk: Guy with radioactive feet and killer breath. Is often compared to monkeys, dogs and goats.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Also known as: The guy with fans that will torture and kill me if this conversation ever gets out.

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: … I think you better prepare some defences like Wookie… because I have this feeling that a mob of fangirl assassins are going to be after you.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: But this chat is private… right Mimi? Right?!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: *whistles* Definition of Siwon: Zhou Mi's Korean doppelganger who makes too many gestures, has extremely expressive eyebrows and doesn't know the meaning of atheism. And the members secretly wants this person to have a massive fail just so everyone else will look good.

 

fried_rice: Also known as: The Horse. *insert horsey noises*

 

DahAzienChipmunk: …Can I post that on twitter? >:D

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: DON'T YOU DARE!!

 

fried_rice: DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CURSES HE'LL PUT ON OUR HEADS?!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Definition of Yesung: Creepy guy who sneaks into people's rooms to e on their philtrums while they're asleep. And is secretly training his turtles to dominate the world.

 

pink-min-aeygo: Also known as: The one who tries extremely hard on shows but generally fails epically. Many gif-makers are forever in debt to Yesung and his fails.

 

fried_rice: Definition of Kangin: Annoying raccoon who uses his strength to his advantage and could probably turn a lion into a beef pancake, strength-wise and pride-wise.

 

DahAzienChipmunk: But hyung… beef is made out of cows meat! Not lion meat!

 

fried_rice: …since when did the youngest become so smart annoying?!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Definition of Kibum: An unknown specimen. Not much is known about this type of human being except that it possesses extreme evil intelligence.

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Haha is that it?

 

pink-min-aeygo: …why do I get this feeling that we've forgotten someone?

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Hmm…

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Um…

 

fried_rice: *counts* OH! DEFINITION OF DONGHAE!!

 

pink-min-aeygo: Ahh… the hyperactive one * beard*

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: … You have a beard? O.o"

 

DahAzienChipmunk: OMO! WHAT WILL THE MANAGER SAY!!!!

 

pink-min-aeygo: That wasn't meant to be literal!! It just means I'm deep in thought >.<"

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Oh okay! * moustache* * goatee*

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: … can any of you actually imagine Henry with a moustache and goatee?

 

fried_rice: NO. NOW GO BACK TO DONGHAE'S DEFINITION!!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Definition of Donghae: An extremely hyper guy, who was previously a fish, with the mind of a 5-year old child and uses aeygo at the most unexpected times.

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Also known as: The one who still tries to tear apart the dance floor even though it's already been proved to be impossible... O.o

 

pink-min-aeygo: You know, I was just re-reading all our definitions and there don't seem to be much positive stuff about the members XD

 

DahAzienChipmunk: Let's just hope that none of them ever read this then! :D

 

fried_rice: Wait a minute… wasn't Ryeowook here…?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: Yeah… OH MY ONLINE SHOPPING GOD!!! HE WENT OFFLINE DIDN’T HE?!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Knowing that boy, he's probably already told Yesung!

 

pink-min-aeygo: And Yesung has probably told everyone else! *groans*

 

DahAzienChipmunk: … Does this mean everyone knows our definitions and stuff?

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: NOOO! I CAN'T DIE YET!! THERE'S ANOTHER SUPER SALE NEXT WEEKEND THAT I SIMPLY MUST GO TO!!! >.<"

 

fried_rice: Everyone, it was nice knowing you~ *bows*

 

pink-min-aeygo: It was nice knowing you too hyung! And since we're going to get killed by the members and the fangirls alike, I'm just going to say that I'm sorry for all the times I've stolen your nun-chucks!

 

fried_rice: WHAT?!

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: And I'm sorry for all the times I copied your dance moves and said they were my own!

 

fried_rice: WHAT?!? I WANT MY DANCE MOVES BACK!!!!!

 

DahAzienChipmunk: And I'm sorry for trying on all your underwear even though I said I wouldn't steal them anymore!!

 

fried_rice: WHAT?!?!?! YOU-!

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: And I'm sorry for borrowing your shoes without permission and blaming Ddangkoma for eating them!!

 

fried_rice: WHAT?!?!?!?! ASLJFLAJDFLAKDFLJDKLASDJF!!!!!1

 

Ddangkoma has just signed online

 

Ddangkoma: alsjdfaljdfladjsflajdflasdjflaksdjlsjdf0348529035

 

Ddangkoma: @#$*()(^%$#@#$%^&*()!!!!!!

 

Ddangkoma has just signed offline

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: …What just happened?

 

DahAzienChipmunk: … … …

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: O.o"

 

pink-min-aeygo: Wow… I think you just got scolded by a turtle...

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: I'm sorry ddangkoma!! I'm sorry ge!!

 

 

fried_rice is now offline to jump into the Han river

 

 

DahAzienChipmunk: NOOOOOO GE!!!!!

 

 

DahAzienChipmunk is now offline to save his bro

 

 

Miss Long Legs 2011: WAIT HENRY!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!!!!

 

 

Miss Long Legs 2011 is now offline to find his dirtiest clothes so he can go save Henry and Geng

 

 

pink-min-aeygo: Hmm… isn't it a bit strange that there's been no sign of anyone wanting to kill us?

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: Good point. Where is everyone?

 

pink-min-aeygo: Let's see… who didn't have a schedule today? Me, you, Ryeowook, Hangeng, Henry and Zhou Mi- Oh.

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: *facepalm* So Ryeowook couldn't have told anyone!! WE WERE SAFE!! AND TO THINK WE CONFESSED ALL OUR SINS AGAINST HANGENG!!! ALSJFLASJDFLAJFLADJLJF

 

pink-min-aeygo: But then why is it so quiet? What's Wookie doing? O_O

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: I'll go check! ^_^

 

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG is now offline to find Ryeowook

 

 

 

pink-min-aeygo: I still feel we're forgetting someone though…

 

pink-min-aeygo: *runs through list of members*

 

pink-min-aeygo: Ah right! I forgot myself!

 

pink-min-aeygo: Hmm… Defintion of Sungmin: y, cute, charismatic pink-loving guy who's jack of all trades!! ^___________^

 

pink-min-aeygo: Also known as: The only who can fully control Kyu and is not *that* afraid of Kim Heechul.

 

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG is now online

 

 

pink-min-aeygo: Well?

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG: QUICK MIN!! RYEOWOOK ATTEMPTED TO BUILD A DEFENCE TOWER IN HIS ROOM AND NOW HE'S WEDGED BETWEEN THE WARDROBE AND THE BED UNDER A WHOLE PILE OF PILLOWS!!

 

 

ShinDONGDONGDONG has just rushed offline to help Ryeowook

 

 

pink-min-aeygo: Eh? But his wardrobe isn't even near the bed…

 

 

pink-min-aeygo has gone offline to help anyway~

 



 

Firstly I must apologise if I have offended anyone by saying negative things about their bias/es!!

But do realise that it's only for the sake of this chapter and that I did definitions for all the members so technically I've insulted my own baises as well XD

SORRY SUJU!! *does sorry sorry dance*

 

To be honest I didn't really think this chapter was funny >.<"

I'm half-way through a DBSK chapter and hopefully that one will be better!!

Thank you for all those wonderful comments!!

 

Special mention must be given to KaishkaKo for all her comments and praise and sujurockz4ever97 for allowing me to steal use her idea in this chapter! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! <33

 

 

 

Comments/Subscribe= <33

<33= Motivation

Motivation= More writing

More writing= More updating

More updating= Happy readers (...right?)

Happy readers= umm... HAPPY READERS!! :DD