Chapter 1

The Right Fit

“You’re new,” a broad-shouldered tall man stated nonchalantly as he entered the main sewing room.

“You’re late,” answered the blond man in question as he stood from his desk in the corner of the almost empty room.

“That, I am,” the tall one replied, his tone almost proud. Supermodels were entitled to be late, weren’t they? He smirked to himself.

On his way to meet the approaching man, the shorter one grabbed a measuring tape lying idly on a vacant sewing machine. “I’m Kim Jaejoong. I will be taking your measurements today, for reasons I’m sure you’re well aware of,” the blond answered without putting the slightest effort to hide his irritation.

The model smiled to himself, somehow liking the crease between the other’s eyebrows. “Are you sure you didn’t force everyone out so you could take my measurements?”

“Maybe I did,” the blond said flatly.

He didn’t know who this Kim Jaejoong is, or how the man thought he could speak to him the way he just did, but surprisingly, the model didn’t mind. “You really are new. Jung Yunho. I suppose you don’t know who I am,” he guessed, halting his steps as he stood a foot away from the blond.

“Here in Seoul, I am. And no, I’m very much aware of who you are. Had I not, you’d be coming to an empty room,” the blond replied, looking back at the almond eyes with his doe ones. “Let’s do this quickly.”

One by one, Yunho discarded his clothes. He wore a black fitted V-neck tee and dark denim pants that were equally fit, knowing full well how it accentuated his assets. As he worked on ridding himself off his clothes, he watched the other pull out his phone from the front pocket of his shirt and observed as the other fiddled with the device before putting it against his ear.

Jaejoong turned his back, placing a hand on his hip. “Je travaille en ce moment. Je vais vous rappeler plus tard,” Jaejoong briefly spoke before ending the call. He then turned back to the model.

Yunho was left with nothing but his boxer briefs on. He’s been through this more often than anyone else in the business to feel awkward of his state of almost ness. “Ready when you are.”

The shorter one moved closer without another word as he straightened the measuring tape in his hands. The proximity gave the model opportunity to take a closer look at the blond. It was amusing, really. Kim Jaejoong had beautiful dark eyes, adorned with thick lashes that would sometimes brush against his pale, pinkish, smooth cheeks. Yunho had been well acquainted with make-up and he was sure as hell Jaejoong wore none at the moment. His eyes travelled lower, landing on pink, fleshy, well-shaped lips.

“Did you gain weight?” the blond asked, unwinding the tape from the other’s waist.

“You’d never know.”

“Trust me, I would,” Jaejoong caught the model’s eyes in a half-glare.

“If you say so,” Yunho answered with a smile as he was amused at how this Jaejoong person was taking his job all too seriously. He watched as the other crouched down to take his leg measurements.

“At least you didn’t get shorter,” Jaejoong mumbled as he stood up. “We’re done,” he stated. “Actual fitting would be same day next week.”

“Time?” Yunho asked, picking up his pants to put them on.

Jaejoong shook his head. “You’ll be late anyway. But I hope you’d be here before midnight.”

The tall one smiled in amusement as he buttoned up his pants. “I like you already,” he said with a mischievous smile, putting his shirt back on.

“Well, you should. You made me wait for two hours,” Jaejoong replied, walking back to his desk with the measuring tape.

“How ‘bout I take you out to dinner to make it up?”

“Okay,” the blond mindlessly answered, jotting down notes on a notebook.

“What?” The model asked. He was expecting Jaejoong to refuse, get mad even, for the latter showed not a bit of liking towards him the entire time.

“I said – okay.”

“Cool.”

“Just because I’m starving,” the blond stated. “All because of you,” Jaejoong added, glaring at the model as he closed the notebook shut. “Your treat, right?”

“Of course,” Yunho flashed him a smiled. “Your car, or mine?”

“I don’t have a car.”

---

The dinner was surprisingly going well. They talked about everything and nothing at all. Yunho told the other how he was scouted when he was barely out of high school. Jaejoong told him stories of France; of how he traveled as an art student and ended up a sewer for Louis Vuitton. It had Yunho wondering out loud why he wasn't scouted as a model instead, because honestly, Jaejoong had everything a model would ever need to make it in the industry.

“Thanks for the dinner,” Jaejoong smiles as they stepped out of the cosy restaurant.

The other’s smile caught the model off guard, rendering him speechless for a little while. Jaejoong looked pleasant to the eyes as he was, but smiling, he became ethereal. His pink plump lips stretched into a soft smile, giving way to a set of pearly white teeth, while his eyes twinkled with joy. “If dinner is what it would take to make you smile, I’d take you out every night,” Yunho smiled back.

Pushing a finger onto the other’s chest, Jaejoong replied, “Don’t start with me,” he glared half-halfheartedly.

“Can’t help it,” Yunho laughed. “Would you like to go clubbing? I know a good place.”

“I’m sure you do,” Jaejoong scoffed, tucking his hands in his pockets. “But no. I could take it from here. I could hail a cab so you should go ahead.”

“I’ll drive you home,” the model offered.

“No. Your friends must be waiting.”

Jaejoong wasn’t wrong. But he was the Jung Yunho and he could pretty much stand anyone up. “They’re used to it.”

“Fine. I hope you drive fast because I have to catch The Heirs on TV.”

“Seriously?”

The blond nodded. “Seriously.”

“Come on,” the tall one ushered the other to his car’s direction. “Kim Woobin is a good friend of mine,” Yunho continued as soon as they were both settled in the car.

“Really?”

---

“We’re here,” Jaejoong announced as they approached his apartment building. “Thanks for the ride, Jung Yunho-shii,” he said before unlocking the seat belt and stepped out of the car. “Would you like to come in?” he asked, peer over the window.

“Are you not afraid of me?” Yunho asked out of the blue. They were completely strangers until a few hours ago. Shouldn't Jaejoong be wary of him, especially him?

Jaejoong simply smiled. “I’m not a person of many fears.”

“Even so, I’m a very capable man.”

“I’m sure you are. You’re an arrogant, cocky, capable man. And if you really wanted to, you could have done something to me. But you didn't, so thank you,” Jaejoong smiled.

Yunho could only stare as Jaejoong smiled again. “Jaejoong, can I see you again?”

“I’ll see you next week.”

“Can I see you sooner then?”

“A date?”

“Only if you want it to be.”

Jaejoong smiled again. “But we just had a dinner date.”

“I insist on another one.”

“Okay, mister.”

“You really are fearless. You know I could break your heart.”

Jaejoong laughed, covering his beautiful mouth with the back of his hand. “Why would you tell me that? You’re weird.”

“I’m just usually y. But I guess I could be weird, too.”

“Whatever,” the blond rolled his eyes. “But don’t worry, I’m not afraid to get hurt. You could be toying with me right now, but you’ll regret it in the long run.”

It was Yunho’s turn to laugh. “Now I am scared.”

“You should be. So I’m giving you a chance to runaway.”

“I would still want to see you.”

“Good, because I’m free tomorrow afternoon.”

---

A/N: How was it? good? bad?