Sequel

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

The alarm beside me woke me up, just like any other days. It is another casual day but some kind it is different, because today is her 5 year death anniversary. I dressed up to go and meet her.

I arrived at her place with a bouquet of roses, the flower that she likes the most. The picture if hers is smiling at me while I fake a smile to cover up my sadness inside.

I put the flowers beside her and held the picture in my hands then I hugged her.... It has the warmth of hers.

*your name* I whispered.

'How are you?'

'I got casted from JYP entertainment..they......want me....as a trainee in their company.......'

'My dream......'

Then I saw the picture slowing forming into....*your name*.

I was surprised...she hugged me and she is alive!

'But why do you look so sad, Mark? It is your dream.' She asked.

'But if I join them, they said....that I have to move to Korea.....I won't be by your
side...anymore....I can hardly come and visit you...'

She broke the hug and stared me in the eyes.

'I am okay....' She said with a trembling voice and I know she is not...she would want me here by her side...

'Don't lie.....'

'I am really okay, Mark... I am a dead person... I don't want you to spend the rest of your lives being single and .....being around me...'

'Don't lie!!! I know that you are just saying it to make me leave you!' I shouted.

'Mark, if you are still here...around me... I won't be also able to leave....you need to go to your own path in the human world.., and I need to go to my own path..' She said.

It was actually a lie but Mark doesn't know that....

Tears formed in my eyes.

'She wasn't able to leave because of me? For the past 5 years....I only come and visit her 2days per week....and she was just here to see me a few times before I leave? How can I be so cruel!!' I shouted in my mind and tears ran down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter