Chapter 1: The End

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Tomorrow is the valentines day. Now, I am making chocolates for him, my crush Mark. My mom came in to the kitchen telling me to go to bed because it is already midnight and she could see I am very excited. I have a heart disease which could give a very hurt heartache. Once, I got very excited when I got 1st place in the class and then fainted. When I woke up again, it was already a week that I was unconscious, it happened when I was very very young. So my mom is now worried that I might faint with all those excitement. I finished making chocolates for him. Then, I put the chocolates in the fridge. While doing that, I was imagining how cute will me and Mark look like, TOGETHER!! -thump thump thump- my heart is aching so much...I couldn't bear it... I reached for the cabinet that we put medicines in, reaching for the bottle of remedy for sudden heart aching. I took the dose and drink a glass of water then well..kind of back to normal. This kind of situation happens a lot while I watch Mark. My stupid imagination... Well now to my bedroom to sleep and I also have to write a letter...love letter*blushing really hard*.

I went into my bedroom, laying down on my comfy bed. I stand up and get a pen and a draft paper

I love you

-no no too direct- my thought

I think of you every second

-no no too cheesy-my thought

 

' I had loved u since you transferred or this school. It was a first sight of love. I watched you secretly, giggling at your jokes and mistakes which I find cute. Now, today is Valentines day, my chance to confess to you. I want to say that 'I love you'.' -*Your Name*

I was satisfied with my work so I wrote it down on the real letter that I am going to give and decorated nicely.

I placed the card on my chest and feels that my heart is beating really hard and quickly....I quickly placed the card on the desk beside my bed and calms down myself then went off to dream land where I could meet my prince Mark and have a happily ever after.

*why oh why~~baby why not me~~~* my alarm rang continuously.

I shut my ears with my pillow. Then, I realized that today is valentines day. I stood up quickly from my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

After 40 or more minutes

I came out. I started to browse my wardrobe finding a perfect outfit. Just after a few minutes my room became a mess with clothes lying everywhere messily. Then, I saw a white shirt and a short pink skirt. Yes!!! Finally!!!! I get dressed then sit down on the chair, in front of the mirror with cosmetics beside it. I reached for my comb and get my hair done then beautify my face with cosmetics and ends with the lovely smell perfume.

I wore high heel pink shoe then get my pink purse. I put the card in the purse then went downstairs to the fridge getting the chocolate. I opened the box and checked if it turned out well...It turned out well, fortunately.

Mark's POV

At school,
Today is valentines day but it is not weekend so the school is open. I was wondering around the school but then I saw her,*your name*. I had a crush on her ever since I saw her. She is my first love. She was walking shyly towards me. She looks so cute, she always makes me blush. I walk towards her too but then her expression changed. She was clenching her heart badly. Then, she fell down to the ground. As she fell down, my heart sank. I ran to her to help her get up. But when I held her hand I was really surprised how could a person's hand could be that cold. She rejected my help then ran off.

Your POV

I was walking towards him, my crush. But then, my heart was aching so much. I clench onto my heart. It was hurting so badly, my vision became blurry. A figure approached me, I stared at the person's face, it was Mark. Which makes me excited all of sudden. He held my hand, it was so romantic. But then, I realised that I should calm down myself. I have no choice but to ran off to the toilet, leaving my crush.

I ran quickly to the toilet, opened the door quickly then reached for the medicine that is in my purse. I uncapped the medicine bottle, took several doses out then put them into my mouth swallowing them.

Then, i realised that I have to confess!!!
How could I forget the most important thing!!

Dumb! Dumb!

I pushed the door open, showing my mom. I was really surprised. How and when did my mom came here!

She was really furious.

My mom: *Your name*, You shouldn't be here anymore. Your heart condition is getting worse! You should get treated now!!!'

Me: Mom, just a second. I just need to do something.

My mom: No!! I know what do you have to do! You are going to confess to that little guy! And because of him your heart condition is getting worse!!!

Me: Mom, please. Let me confess....then, I will go with you...please mom.

I shed tears and I became depressed. My heart was beating fast really really fast. My vision became blurry. My head was spinning around.

My mom: Girl, we need to go now!!Now!!

Me: Please mom, please!! I am begging u!!

My mom: We don't have any time left. Let's go! Body guards took her to the car.

Me: Please, no!!! Mom... Please....no!!!!!

My mom: Girl, I am doing it for your own.

I cried a lot and my heart aches so much that I couldn't handle it anymore. And then everything went black.

Mark's POV

I ran after her. But then a lady and two men ran after her too. I was confused. I ran after them, and hide behind a wall, listening to their conversations.

'She likes me too??' I thought , I was very happy.... But when her mother said' your heart condition' , I frozed.

I was the reason that she is hurting so much...my heart also hurts at the thought of that.

Then, her mother came out and I saw her being dragged by two men.

Her mother took a box of chocolate with the lette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter