In the forest

FTImagines - Jaejin

"We're completely lost!", I sigh and sit down on a large rock.
Jaejin looks back at me and stops as he sees me sitting on the rock.
"No we're not. I know exactly where we are!", he walks up to me and stands infront of me with his hands on my waist. "I'm just not sure of where we are going", he turns his head and looks around.
"That's called being lost!", I sigh again and lean on his chest.
Jaejin chuckles and mess my hair up with his hand.
"Don't worry I will figure this out", he reasures me.
"That worries me", I look up at him with a pout.
"You don't think oppa can get you out of here?", he pretends to be hurt by my lack of faith in him.
"Oppa is a city man, there are no signs to follow in the forest", I smirk at him.
"Aish I don't need any signs!", he says while backing away from me. "Let's see", he looks around while thinking hard. "Ok so flowers point to south!"
"What?? No they don't!?! You are totally making that up!", I jump off the rock and walk up to him. "Besides, the flowers are pointing in all directions", I point at the yellow flowers which are definently not all pointing to the south.
"Hmm that's true", Jaejin ponders while eyeing the flowers. "But this one is the most beautiful flower of them all coz it's pointing at you!", he kneels down and picks one of the flowers. He reach it towards me with a dorky smile.
I take the flower and grimace a bit. "You are so cheesy Jaejin!"
"That's why you love me!", he tease with a confident smile.
"Maybe", I mumble while looking down to hide the fact that I'm blushing.
"You're so cute jagiya!", Jaejin exclaims and leans in to kiss my head."Come on it's this way", he takes my hand and pulls me with him.
"How do you know?", I struggle a bit with keeping up with him.
"I don't, but we wont get home by sitting on a rock in the middle of no where", he looks back at me with a smile.

We walk around hand in hand for an hour or two. It's hard to tell how much time has passed, the sun is kinda hard to spot at times through the dense crowns of the trees. It's very calm and harmonic in the forest. The only sounds that can be heard are the song of a few birds as well as the cracking of sticks and cones as me and Jaejin makes our way through the vegetation. I love the forest I really do, and I love Jaejin even more, it's just I would prefer to be out of here before the sun sets completely. Jaejin is confident, and to be honest kinda cocky, he is completely convinced that he has the skills to challenge the wilderness day and night. I'm not as sure though.
"Oppaaaa! We have been walking around for hours now. It's gonna be dark soon we really need to find ourselves back home", I stop in my tracks and grab Jaejin's hand with both of mine pulling him to a stop. "I'm frightend", I whine. It's only a half-lie.
"You don't need to be frightend jagiya, I'm here with you", he pulls me into his arms. "I have something to show you!", he says excitedly whith a smile.
I pull away from him and look up at him with confused eyes. "Something to show me?"
"Yes", he smiles and takes my hand. "You're so cute!", he smiles and pulls me with him in a different direction. 
Wait where is he going? He is lost right? How can he take me somewhere to show me something?
I follow him with confusion written all over my face. Jaejin still has a huge smile on his face and he walks confidently in his direction.

After about five minutes of walking, Jaejin cheerfull and me completely confused, the trees seem to thin out. A few more steps and I can see a small lake stretching infront of us. It isn't much bigger than half a football field, surrounded by trees on every side. It's very serene, the surface completely still mirroring it's surroundings perfectly. The sun is still above the trees across the lake but soon it will be hidden behind them. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, I look on in aw forgetting everything else around me.
"It's beautiful right?", Jaejin suddenly says with a soft voice.
"It's more beautiful than anything I have ever seen!", I reply not taking my eyes off the lake.
"I agree", Jaejin says.
Something in his voice makes me look up at him, he isn't looking at the lake. He is staring at me with the most loving eyes I have ever seen. I quickly realise that he isn't talking about the lake at all.
"You are so cheesy", I blush and look down.
"Only with you", he says as he softly grab my chin and make me look at him. He slowly leans his face closer and locks his lips with mine. I can't help but smile into the kiss giving Jaejin the chance to steal my tounge. He deepens the kiss and I can feel his tounge lovingly exploring every inch of my mouth.
I pull slightly back and look into his eyes."You were never really lost were you?", I ask my lips still close to his.
"Only in your eyes", he smirks and takes my lips again.
He is so cheesy, I think to myself as I deepens the kiss.