Chinese New Year

FTImagines - Jaejin

You and Jaejin had been together for almost ten months now. Both of loved playing pranks and spending your days joking around and laughing. You often played pranks on each other, you were pretty even matched, but it always eneded with the prankster buying sweets and the two of you cuddling closly infront of some lame film. The other members usually looked at the two of you like you were crazy and complained about all the pranks they had to be victims of, but you knew that in truth they deeply wished they had what you and Jaejin have. 

The Chinese new year was coming up in about a month and a half. Jaejin would be abroad on tour for most of that time. So the two of you decided to make a wager to make the time a part a little easier. Both of you really took these things seriously so when ever you made a wager you were 100% commited, and sometimes you got so lost in it that everything else around you seemed to almost disappear. It gave you something else to think about instead of walking around counting the days, minutes and seconds until you would see each other again.

This time you bet Jaejin that in the one and a half months up until Lunar New Year he couldn't get all s to post a "confession" of love for him on either Twitter or Instagram. To put it simpler; he needed s, each of them seperatly, to post "I love you Jaejin" on twitter or instagram. If he failed he would get a bucket filled with ice water dumped on him, if he succeeded you would be the one getting a cold shower.

Jaejin was always super confident, especially when it came to "the power" he had over s. He was pretty much convinced that they would jump off a cliff if he told them enough times. You knew that his confidence in this "power" of his was far from how it really was. But it made it really easy to trick him to take really redicilous bets which would leave you the winner every time.

You talked to Jaejin everyday when he was away and to s a few times as well. They were all complaining about how clingy Jaejin was, jumping on them and telling them how much he loved them every chance he got. He even spammed his own twitter and instagram with love messages to s hoping they would return the love. He wasn't allowed to tell them about the bet so this was his attempt to get them to post love messages back to him. It didn't work though. The members found all his heartly confessions uncomfortable and rather then replying him with love they'd reply him with yelling. 

He got a lot of love from fans though, they really enjoyed all the love Jaejin was giving s. Quite a lot of steamy fanfics and fanart with Jaejin*Jonghoon, Jaejin*Hongki, Jaejin*Seunghyun and Jaejin*Minhwan started to appear on social media. You of course enjoyed it a lot! You had to admitt that some of the fanfics were so well written that it actually made you a tiny bit jealous, something you would never let Jaejin know.

New year was finally here, you would see Jaejin for the first time in what felt like forever! You spent a very romantic night together just him and you. It was a night like in fairytales, simply magical.

The next day it was time to settle the bet. Jaejin had of course lost not being able to get even one of s to post their love for him. It was time to pay up! 

Of course you wanted to share Jaejin's miserable moment so you called up s and told them about the bet and the penalty. Half an hour later they stood on your door step with five bags of ice, a bit exagerated but you did have to make sure to have enough. You filled a bucket with cold water and then adding some ice, all while Jaejin was looking on in horror. You and the members were having a blast of course, teasing Jaejin and telling him how cold the water was.

Seunghyun had been given the honour of dumping the ice water since he had been the one most effected by all the fanfics and fantasies from fans. You were gonna film it to forever keep the memory.

1, 2 ,3, 4, Seunghyun dumped the water at four even though you'd agreed to count to five. The expression on Jaejin's face was priceless! You couldn't stop laughing and neither could s. Not even Jaejin himself could refrain from laughing. After laughing for a good long time you look at Jaejin and realise he is completely soked, his t-shirt clinging to his body and his wet hair still dripping. He looked incredibly y and you were really . Jaejin seemed to pick up on it in no time and walked up to you grabbing your waist and pulling you close. He leaned in, his lips only inches from yours but stoping before they touched. In stead he said seductivly; "Now who is the one being punished", before letting go of you and leaving you like a frozen statue completely on shock. You quickly compose youself and shout at Jaejin; "Yah! Don't do that! It's not like you don't want it just as bad as I do."

Jaejin looks at you with a smile, telling s it's time for them to leave all while lustfully staring in to your eyes.

The day after you and Jaejin wake up to a major posting spree from the members on twitter and instagram. All of the posts confessing their immense love for Jaejin.

You laugh so hard coz you know the only reason they posted it was to spite Jaejin and put some salt in the wound of his lost bet.

Jaejin takes your phone from your hands and throws it to the foot of the bed.

"I really don't care that I couldn't make the members tell me they love me, coz these past weeks I have made you tell me you love me at least five times a day", he says with a smirk.

You look at him in shock thinking back to all your talks on the phone, he is right, you had told him that you love him a lot more than you usually do these weeks.

"So who is the real winner?", Jaejin mocks you a bit before giving you a deep kiss.