Epilogue

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

"Yun...!!!" Jaejoong shouted calling for his lover. He stood up outside of their house waiting for their invited guests to come. In the meantime, he rearrange the flower pots till he satisfied.

 

"Yunnie...! Why are you taking so long to get ready...? Our guests will come in any moment..." He called again but yet no answer.

 

"Yun...?" Jaejoong went back into the house searching for him.

 

"Yun...?"

 

"Urghhh...!" He heard someone's groaning.

 

"Yun...?"

 

He hurriedly ran and passed through the living room straight to the staircase just to find Yunho who struggled with the big frame; their wedding picture to be precised. Yunho's face changed into a total red; trying so hard to hold onto the big frame to hang. Jaejoong burst out into a laugh when he saw Yunho in that condiiton.

 

"H...Help me..." That's the only word Yunho was able to utter.

 

"That is why I dissagree in the very beginning with your decision to print out picture this extra large...But you're so stubborn...! Aishh..."  Nevertheless, he went to give Yunho a hand.

 

"L...left..." Yunho said.

 

"It's wrong...R...right..." Jaejoong said against him.

 

"Left..."

 

"Right..."

 

Their legs wobbled and they are barely have a space to stand when....

 

"OUCHHH!!!!"

*****************************************************************************

 "Eh...Honey...did we come too early....?" Lee Teuk asked Kangin as soon as they arrived in front of Yunjae house. Kangin pulled his sleeve a bit to look at his wrist.

 

"No...I don't think so...Why....?"

 

"Then why it's look like there is nobody home...?" Lee Teuk asked again as they found it odd. Kangin shrugged.

 

"Did they still in a slumber sleep...?"

 

Just then another car came entered into the Yunjae's resident and Jaejoong's sister came out together with her husband.

 

"Ahh Soo Young..." Kangin called. Soo Young smiled at them and wondered why they're still outside.

 

"We think that we're on the wrong time..." Lee Teuk explained.

 

"But the door is widely open..." Donghae; Soo Young's husband pointed to the main door.

 

"Why don't we just go inside first and see what had happened...?" Soo Young suggested.

 

"We better wait for your parents' first " All of them nodded agreed with what Kangin's said.

 

"Besides, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin will be here any soon..." Kangin added and they nodded once again.

******************************************************************************

"Thanks..." She smiled and paid some to the taxi's driver. Examined the map, she continued walking and searching for the right place.

 

*Flashback

 

“Thanks…but even you did not come, I’ll still going to withdraw the wedding. I can’t live for the rest of my life bring together with the lie..” Ara slid down slowly while leaning on the wall.

 

She's done wearing the wedding dress when she heard what Yunho said. She hid behind the curtain and used the wedding veil to hide her crying's face. She hear the footsteps heading towards her but she decided to ignore it.

 

That's when someone pullled the curtain over and  found her. It was Jaejoong's sister; Soo Young. She sighed and pitying Ara, she handed out her hand to help her to stand up. Reluctantly but still Ara accepted it anyway.

 

"I've no intention at all to ruin your wedding...I'm truly sorry..." Soo Young apologized as soon as theys settled down on the couch. Ara's still wearing the wedding dress. She could only hang her head lower while attempting to wipe off the tears that seems have no end.

 

"If you want to blame someone, it would be me..." Ara looked over at her; confused.

 

"If not because of me...they were still together...Jaejoong and Yunho..." Ara smirked.

 

"I knew it... there is something going on between them and I don't think that they are just a housemates..." Ara barged in and Soo Young sighed again.

 

"I know it's hard for you to accept but if you think wisely....it's true what Yunho said...marrying you would be bringing a lie  for the rest of your life...And I don't think that's both of you want..." Ara locked her lips but her ears are continue listening.

 

"Jaejoong is a really good kid...and he deserves the best...the best would be mean Yunho...if you get to know him...you will understand it..."

 

*Flashback End

 

*Ara's POV

Since then, I don't know whether or not to be happy or to be sad upon their relationship...I don't know who's to blame either...It's me who should be considered as a third person or him...

 

Until I met him again...and that time, I met him together with Yunho at the same mall. And I guess, I found the answer from loooking them at that moment. What Soo Young's said finally came in my mind. Yunho's eyes were always on Jaejoong and never have a glimpse of me...I understood. I understood that our relationship is built on the base of wrong and guilty...With Jaejoong, he have nothing to hide...

 

Jaejoong deserves him...

***************************************************************************

"What are we waiting for...? I guess everyone is here..." Changmin said after doing some examination on each and everyone.

 

"Hehe...I can't wait to attack them..." Junsu rubbed both of his hands; thinking something naughty until Yoochun pulled his ear.

 

"So...let's go then...!" Both of Jaejoong's parents led them at the front.

 

 When they're all inside...They're all gasped...and later smiling...

 

Jaejoong was on top of Yunho as they were kissing each other passionately. They didn't realized the presence of people surrounding them as they were into making out...They broke apart and giggled but then continue in kissing again...

 

"Hello! Somebody's home...?!!"

 

A voice coming from the main door that wakes Jaejoong and Yunho from their own world.

 

"No one home...!"

 

Yoochun shouted instead while Jaejoong helped Yunho to stand up. Both of them then smiled nervously looking at the guests. Yunho pulled Jaejoong's blouse down as they adjusted their appearance.

 

"H...How long..."

 

"Quite long..." Junsu cut off Jaejoong's words. Jaejoong gulp down his saliva and his face tainted red seeing everyone smiling and nodding.

 

"G..Go...welcome the guest...." Yunho nudged the stunned Jaejoong and Jaejoong ran away from the scene upon Yunho's request.

 

"Wow...hyung...'Nice view...'" Yunho coughed.

 

*At the front door

 

"It's weird..." Jaejoong scrathed his un-intchy head when he saw no one's there. Shrugged off, he walked towards the guests and went to Yunho; intertwined their hands together and welcomed the guests.

 

*In the Meantime

 

"It's enough to see that they're perfectly happy..." Ara muttered. He fished out the handphone from her handbag and write something...

 

Yunho-ah...Congcratulation...

You guys deserves each other...

And our story is just another memories...

To Jaejoong-shi...

I told you that the dress suit you the best...!

You sure looks beautiful...

 

Jaejoong and Yunho looked at their wedding pictures as soon as they finished read the incoming message.

 

"It's sure did..." Both of them said in unison.

 

-End-

***************************************************************************

A/N to ellerdyz : like what you asked...  thanks ^_^