"Yoosumin's Mission" : Part 4

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

The six of them were sitting on the same table; DBSK members definitely and the uninvited guest. Their conditions right at that particular time was like they're on the matchmaking session. If we call for a supernatural experties; he can tell that all of them are realeasing the same aura; awkward aura. Well; except for one and you can guess who is it.

 

When Yunjae are battling inside their heart about the issue occured; the three of the members are cursing endlessly for unexpected shortcoming that ruined their plan. They were making a conversation with their eyes; forcing each other to break the aging silence. They're also competing with each other by using the strenght of their legs; kicking one another afer another under the table.

 

Meanwhile for Yunjae; Jaejoong's the only one eating the food normally like nothing affecting him; although God's the only one knows that his heart's torn into pieces for countless times already. All Jaejoong could think at that time is to finish eating before his mind stop working and end up falling to the ground; unconcsious. He's totally sorry to Changmin for not able to really appreaciate the effort of him cooking so hard like he wished to because he couldn't taste anything inside his mouth except bitter and sour.

 

'This must be the taste of brokenhearted' Jaejoong realized that.

 

"Ye...jin noona..." Junsu challenged himself and by doing that he gained people's attention all one time.

 

"For what reason you came here again...? I thought the drama have finished already...the one you and Yunho hyung got involve..." Jaejoong smirked to himself and Yejin's the only one noticed that.

 

"I'm just worried about Yunho...he didn't answer my call and whenever I tried lately; it couldn't reach him...somehow I thought I might have done something wrong and that's why...I came here hoping that yunho can explain..." Like it was a prt of a script; she answered with a very calm voice.

 

"that...Yejin-ah...I'm sorry...I was a bit careless...I accidentally dropped my phone when we're in Japan...it's broken..." Yunho have no choice but to give her an excuse.

 

"Oh...and here I'm thinking something else...so you've already bought a new one...? Can I have the number then...?" Without waiting to be alone; she bravely asked.

 

"I'm afraid I can't...because this phone belongs to Jaejoongie...he lent it to me....so it's his number I'm using now..."

 

"ohhh..." Jaejoong wanted to laugh hardly but just held it inside.

 

"Yoo Yejin-shi...I'm not trying to be rude but if possible; you should hurriedly finish your food because girls are prohibited in our house...you can ask anyone or our neighbor...we never have a woman or a girl as our guest...I'm saying this because I consider your reputation as a well known actress..." Jaejoong restrained himself as much as he can; and tried to be nice to a guest.

 

"S..sorry?" She startled and eyeing Yunho hoping that the leader might wanna say something Unfortunately for Yunho; ever since joined in the same table...the surface of the tabel became his favourite part in the house to lay his eyes on.

 

"It's true, what Jae hyung said noona...and you came here by yourself..." Changmin lowered his voice at the end of the sentence. Jaejoong smiled in victory.

 

"what Changmin's trying to say is...it's a bit inappropriate for a girl to come here by herself...we have the girls here before if.... you want us to count the stalker fans..." Yoochun added while scratching the back of his head; hoping that he won't hurting her heart aywhere...

 

"well...if guys said so...what more that I can say...I have no idea about it..it's like I've crossed some sort of border...I'm sorry..." She bit onto her lips while uttering it. She realeased her anger on the chopstick; gripping on it very hard but yet showing her charm smile.

 

"You're right...we're saying this just to ward you about the consequences later on...but you can stay a bit longer or even come again if you have a death wish....our more than 800000 fans are more than glad to fulfill it..." Jaejoong said frankly and it earned a sharp glare from her.

 

"Jaejoong hyung...you did it again..." Junsu slapped on Jaejoong's arm but Jaejoong pretended like he's clueless about it.

 

"Don't take it to your heart...our Youngwoong Jaejoong hyung is famous with his unusual frankly innocent attitude...all Korean knows about it...hehehe...just like Key in SHINee...both of them are innocent; speak truth only..." Yoochun knew he messes up but still continue covering the obvious fact.

 

Yunho remained silent; locking his lips obediently but in his heart...he knew Jaejoong meant nothing bad...they're agreed with what Jaejoong said anyway...

 

"Well then...I better go..." She picked up his bag desperately to run away when Yunho stopped her. Yunho's action confused all of his dongsaengs while Jaejoong pretending like he don't care about it.

 

"Can we have a moment for a while...I wanna talk about something with you...outside..." Jaejoong chewed on his lips as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

'Her plastic action is more than enough to make me pour eveyrhitng that I've just eaten...her voice is so irritating that I feel like I want to punch right on her face...' That what was exactly in Jaejoong's mind.

 

"Jae hyung...what was that about..?" Changmin impatiently asked Jaejoong after both of Yunho and YeJin no longer in front of them. The three of them stood up and circling Jaejoong to hear his story.

 

"Nothing much...I saw they're kissing on Yunho's car...If I go there a bit late; I might saw two bodies instead..."

 

"What...?!!!" They gasped. The news they received was hard to accept or to believe.

 

"You must be joking hyung...but...to that extent...? I..." Junsu's voice lost on his thought.

 

"So...that time...when you told me that Yunho hyung...the ing thing is true?!!!!!" Yoochun shouted.

 

"The thing is true...the ing part, not yet..." Jaejoong could tell what was on Changmin's mind just by reading his expression.

 

"Changmin-ah...just don't think much...I might be wrong at some part...it's very plausible for me to get angry and to feel betrayed because Yunho and I are in a relationship but you know your hyung better...Yunho's still a good leader..."

 

"Why you didn't tell us hyung...? This is..." Changmin stuck. Jaejoong formed a smile.

 

"I don't want to tell you guys at the first place because I don't want you to lose your respect at Yunho...and I'm still considering about this relationship...but if you ask me...I still love Yunho...no...I love Yunho so much that..." Jaejoong sighed.

 

"I know what you guys are thinking...why don't I give a chance to him to explain the whole thing to me...? I really want to...but I'm too afraid...afraid that...if it's true...what if Yunho said that he really want to kiss her; not a threat; not whatsoever but willing to do so...what if he said that he doesn't love me anymore...? then what should I do...?"

 

"But hyung...you know it's not true..."

 

***************************************

 

"I..."

 

"What's wrong Yunho-ah...? Something's wrong...?"

 

"It's a mistake...kissing you...is a mistake..." Yunho turned his body and faced Yejin.

 

"Jaejoongie was right...I let my pride get in the way...I'm just trying to prove something that is not me..."

 

"Jaejoongie...huh...so it's true then...that you and Jaejoong are more than just a freind...? more than just a brother...?" Yunho nodded in determination. 

 

"Can't you see...? he just trying to fool you...both of you can't be and never be together!"

 

"I know him for too long...I know him better than anyone claimed that they do...even if it's true that we can't and never be together; it's still not an enough reason for me to deny that I don't love him..."

 

"He's been a part of me for too long...I can't never imagine how my life would be if he's not with me..." She looked at Yunho with a digusting look.

 

"Yunho-ah...then what about me...? I really love you...what makes  him better than me...?"

 

"He...he's everything to me...and that's why..kissing you is a mistake...I hate myself for doing such a filthy thing...I might be kissing you...but in my imagination it's Jaejoong...imagining Jaejoong in my head is the only way for to able kissing you like that..." Her lips trembled but still doesn't want to give up.

 

"Just choose me Yunho-ah...I can make you feel better...I can love you more than him..." She hang onto Yunho's arm; begging him.

 

"but I can't....I'm sorry..."

 

*At the same time

 

"Just choose me Yunho-ah...I can make you feel better...I can love you more than him..."

 

"but I can't....I'm sorry..."

 

Jaejoong was standing just behind the door with Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin.

 

"Hyung...you hear that right...we're right...it's just a mistake...it's just a mistake hyung..." Junsu pleaded Jaejoong. The tears rolled down on Jaejoong's face without any warning. He turned his head to the other direction; doesn't want to let his dongsaeng to see even it's too late for him to do so.

 

The truth is…there was an encounter once between Jaejoong and Ye Jin.

 

*Flashback

 

“How was it to watch Yunho kissed me…He’s definitely a romantic and gentle man…willing to take a time in the steps…don’t want to hurt me…”

 

“What that do you want exactly…?” Jaejoong’s voice vibrated in anger.

 

“I want to take Yunho from you…!”

 

“Why do you say that to me…? Take him if you want…is not like we’re having an intimate relationship…”

 

“Do you know what…how funny isn’t…Yunho said the same thing…but still…only you that can control him…I hate when Yunho treat you like you’re someone special…”

 

“I think we both know why you did that…you know you can’t compete me just based on the looks…You know you’re inside and outside is a ; you can’t win me…that’s why you used a dirty trick isn’t…”

 

“You’re such a witch Jaejoong-ah…what spell do you put on Yunho…? You’re not an angel like people said at all…!”

 

“At least I’m acting like one…and by the way you’re such a …if you’re not…then you should know to make other in love with us;it doesn’t need any spell..it need heart…”

 

*SLAP!!!!

 

“Just see what would I do to you…!” She screamed.

 

Jaejoong rubbed his cheek with his hand to reduce the stingy pain.

 

*Flashback End

 

 ***********************************

 

Yunho went to bed early that night while Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin waited for him at the living room. They supposed to celebrate Yunho and Changmin’s birthdaya all together but at the end Jaejoong didn’t appear. It’s getting late; still there is no a glimpse of Jaejoong’s figure at the front door. They made a several attempts to call for Jaejoong but it was engaged.

 

“Jae hyung never be like this before…” Changmin agreed with Yoochun while Junsu was already fell asleep inside Yoochun’s arm.

 

“And this guy like a little baby; sleeping…have no ashamed at all…” Changmin’s complaining about Junsu.  Yoochun chuckled.

 

“I’ll try to call for Hyun Joong…” Yoochun grabbed his phone and dial for specific number but cancelled what he’s intended to do once they saw Jaejoong sneaked into the house.

 

“Hyung…!” Both of them shouted. Junsu woke up; adjusted his vision.

 

“You’re late…”

 

“I know…I did this intentionally…” Jaejoong put all the shopping bag on the table and took out something from the box.

 

“My baby Min…Happy Birthday…this is your present…” Jaejoong went to hug Changminnie on the couch and kissed him on his forehead. He handed the present to the maknae.

 

“He’s in your room…?”

 

“He’s sleeping already…” Changmin answered. They noticed that Jaejoong bought a small birthday cake and lighted up the candle on top of the cake.

 

“I know you guys mad at me…and I’m sorry…Hyun Joongie asked me to accompany him back to his hometown…I couldn’t say no…” Jaejoong’s heading towards the bed room while carrying the cake and a plastic with him.

 

“You need help hyung…?” Junsu asked; joining the lead vocal.

 

“Just don’t make any noise…” Jaejoong smiled. The three of them nodded in understanding.

 

Pushing the door cautiously; Jaejoong tip toed approaching the sleeping Yunho while the other three wait for him outside; doesn’t want to intrude.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong shook Yunho’s body gently.

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong called for him again.

 

“Huh…?” Yunho eyes lid cracked opened and lifted up his body right away; seeing Jaejoong’s face close to him.

 

“Happy Birthday…” Jaejoong stifled a smile and showed at him the cute cake; asking him to blow the candles.

 

“Hurry up…I’m shaking…don’t forget to make a wish…” Yunho hurriedly blow the candles after making a wish.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late…” Jaejoong said. He cut the cake into two and handed to Yunho.

 

“Today is my birthday and I can ask for anything right…” Jaejoong sat next to Yunho and nodded.

 

“Kiss me…” Yunho said simply.

 

Jaejoong put down the cake on the bed-side table and Yunho’s hands found it’s comfortable place; on Jaejoong’s waist.

 

Yoochun closed the door; preventing Junsu and Changmin to sneak a peek.

 

“W…what…wait! This is the good part…” Yoochun ignored and pushed Changmin’s body from the back.

 

“Just go away…” Junsu pinched Changmin's ear and pulling him

 

“But that is my room!!!!” Changmin retorted and screamed.

 

*****************************

A/N: Next one is an Epilogue

*****************************

STARLeee: you can slap her now...hihihi...I gave you permission...it's true...umma and appa need to be together! thanks for reading!

Wolf_Love: yea it's true...but still they love each other so much...thanks for reading!

Jungshushu: wow...very brutal...you scared me dear...huhuhu...but then; she's came in between Yunjae so she deserve it right...so go on kill her! hahaha...thanks for reading!

BunniesOnTheMoon: now it comes to an end..the next chappie is an epilogue...thanks for reading!

catzchii: now they're okay...the next one is an epilogue...sorry for taking so long...thanks for reading!

melfics: thanks for your concern...I'm touched...they'll be together dear...and now they're together...thanks for reading!

xcaandiihearts: oh dear...do me a favor...just kill her I don't mind...wow...I'm so cruel..hahaha...thanks for reading!

mushroomkey: you're right...! there is no one that should come in between Yunjae...if they don't want to die early...^_~ thanks for readinG!

cheda91: it's an update! thanks for reading!

yunjaemrcn: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO, DEAR! Thanks for reading!

 

**************************************************

DBSK FOREVER

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!