"Bus Stop Romance"

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

~Love doesn’t recognize the place, time, date and the people involve. When it comes, it definitely not within our imagination~

 

“Hyung…! Where are you going…?” Yoochun was running after Yunho when he saw Yunho was heading out of the school gate after the bell ring indicated as the class ended for that
day.

 

“I’m going home…my car at workshop so I guess I wanna try public transport…” Yunho answered with a confident feeling though he never has an idea on how to use it.

 

“But you don’t know how to use it at all! What if something happened to you later on…?” Changmin appeared from Yoochun’s behind added and Yoochun agreed with him.

 

“Yes hyung…we can send you home…” Yoochun volunteered to help Yunho but Yunho turned around and waved his hand saying goodbye instead.

 

“Thanks but no. I just wanna try taking public transport for once!” He shouted and walked away towards the bus stop. Both Yoochun and Changmin were looking at each other feeling weird with the sudden change of Yunho’s attitude.

 

*Yunho’s POV

I’m glad that I took that decision on that day. Because I’ve found something or someone that was beyond my imagination. So beautiful. No words that can describe. The way he smiled, the way he’s talking. So soft, so polite, so special and so attractive, and so heart-throb. I still remembered when he’s looking at me, talking to me that make me feel like he’s taking care of me. All I know is he’s from Shin Ki High School.

 

It appeared on every people mind that those whom entered Shin Ki High School were known as the beautiful one. It’s because, the principal of that school known to be a person who really obsessed with anything that beautiful. Dong Bang High School was known as those whom came from the rich and prestige family that can enter. Both of the schools are private school. But Shin Ki High more lenient was opened to the public with one condition he or she must be beautiful.

 

But…This one is extremely beautiful! More beautiful and gorgeous than any girl I’ve ever seen. His good personality and polite as well as decent attitude completed everything.

 

*FLASHBACK

 

Yunho searched for one person to ask on how to ride a bus. But he found no one. He used a tissue to wipe off the dirt on the bench and took a seat. One moment later, students Shin Kin school were dispersed and everyone searching for the car waiting queuing outside the gate. Yunho did not have a chance to ask even for a person. However, Yunho saw someone was coming over him holding the books on his hand with a sling back attached at his back.

 

From that second Yunho mesmerized when seeing how beautiful he is. He walked towards the bus stop just like he was smiling at Yunho. Yunho looked at him drooling like he was sparkling or something. When he took a seat next to Yunho, a sweet addictive scent gushed into Yunho’s nostril and poisoned his rational mind. Yunho’s sweating a lot holding at his phone.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…” A girl’s coming towards him. She’s pretty too but still can’t compare with the person next to me right now. Aaaaa….his name is Jaejoong.

 

“I forgot to give you this card. You have to practice well within the stipulated time…I wish you good luck…” My mouth opened widely as she bent down to kiss his cheek and HE LET HER DO THAT!

 

Ehemm..why do I sound so protective…but…I feel kind of depressed about it…is it her girlfriend or something…but if she’s her girlfriend then she shouldn’t use the honorific when she’s talking. I still I’ve got a chance.

 

*SNAP!

 

“OWH OMO!!!” I accidentally snapped his picture from my side. I guess I did not realize it when my finger wandered aimlessly.

 

“AISHH…he must think that I’m ert or something….” I muttered alone but then I felt like a pair of eyes was staring at me. Slowly turned around, I caught his eyes were gazing at me.

 

“Is something wrong…?” He asked with his eyes showed how concerned he was at me… Ahhh…how proud I am….

 

“Y…you’re talking to me…?” I pointed to my chest asking him in disbelieved. eh wait…D…Did he knew that I snapped his picture just now….? I’m dead…


“I…I…my…my phone’s dead…..I want to call my d…driver…” I laughed nervously at him tried to come up with a perfect excuse. I don’t know whether or not it will be accepted. He looked at me again. I can feel the sweat trickled my forehead ready to roll down.

 

“You can use mine…” He handed his hand phone at me. My eyes changed from his face, to his pretty long finger holding the phone. He assured me to use it.

 

“It’s okay…I can take bus then…err…d..do you know how to u…use it…?” I don’t want to sound so desperate but I really want to accept the phone, hoping that can touch his hand too.

 

“I’m so sorry…I don’t know how to use it too…I’m waiting for my sister to fetch me up…it’s okay…you can use mine…” Haaaa…I’ve still got the chance. With my trembling hand, I took the phone from his hand to make a call…But to who…? I can’t let him know what I’ve said just now is a lie.

 

I put the phone at me ear pretended to make a call, instead a make a miss call to my own number. Luckily I put my phone in silent mode. He’s back to his magazine browsed it through randomly.

 

“Thanks…but I guess, it’s not my day…no one answer my call…I’ll use another method to go home…” I said to him while giving the phone back to his hand. He pouted and nodded softly. I guess, I really desperate to get to know him thought it’s just our first meeting. A luxurious car stopped in front of us.

 

“I gotta go…well…” He tore up a piece of paper from his blank book and wrote something on it.

 

“I’m not feeling good letting you here without giving you any help. You can call me if you need my help…I don’t want you to get lost….” He said while giving me his charming smile. He waved me goodbye and I stared at the piece of paper in my hand.

 

“Aishh…if I knew he has that pure heart, I shouldn’t make a secret call to my phone just now…Jung Yunho…why are you behaving like this….?” I knocked lightly on my head but then regained my smile. I guess, I’m going to have a sweet dream tonight.

 

*FLASHBACK END

 

I’m sitting here again today waiting for him to come. He came a bit late and took a seat at me. Before I could start a conversation, I heard his phone was ringing.

 

“Araso…I’m not going anywhere. You’re supposed to fetch me earlier. You always like this when it’s your turn…what a bad sister you are…” He looked so sad and frustrated. ‘Your turn’? How many sister he have….?

 

When I was wondering and making my own assumption, he stuck the earphone to his ears and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

~I just want to hear your sweet voice again today…but I guess, you’re not having a good mood…but still it did not affect your beauty…I don’t have a guts to leave you in this state…but if you want accompany, you can give me a call~

 

My car stopped in front of me and I gave him a last glance; seeing him ignored, i sighed heavily. I put the note I wrote down on his book that he was reading. He looked a bit shocked with my sudden movement. I stepped in the car and leaved him behind with a hard feeling.

 

But…he never gives me call.

 

Am I in a state of one sided love?

 

I never know and I never have a chance to ask.

 

Because the next day, I lost my chance when his sister ermmm…different one as I see came and fetched him a bit early. Even before he can lay his on the bench. I sent him with non-stop gaze upon him.

 

And now I’m here lying on my bed have nothing to do except for staring at his picture with a gloomy feeling. I sighed and sighed.

 

“Jung Yunho…just one conversation and you can’t stop thinking about him already…? Just one smile, you kept dreaming of him already…? You’re so pathetic Yunho…” I tossed my body around and sleep with my hand under my neck.

 

~Hye Jaejoong-shi…have you sleep yet…?~ I pressed the keypad on my phone typing a new message to him.

 

“Is it obvious…? Asking him whether he’s sleeping or not, sounded so fishy….” I sighed again. Deleted the message before it could be sent and write again.

 

~Hye Jaejoong-shi…can I talk to you for a second…?~ This time I’m not thinking much and just pressed the send button.

 

“He’s not replying…” I regretted then.

 

“Aishh..maybe he slept already…” Coaxing my heart by making up a reason and tried to close my eyes and get a nice sleep. I startled when the phone in my hand, vibrating. Seeing his name popped up on the screen, I could never be this happy.

 

“Hey…you mad at me…?” He asked before I could convey my message in my head as well in my heart to him. He did care about me…

 

“I thought you’re the one who mad at me…” I replied. I heard he’s giggling and I can imagine how his face looks like in that condition. For sure he looks so amazing and attractive. And my night changed into a wonderful night I ever felt.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…i…I want to tell you something…but I will tell you tomorrow at bus stop, okay…” And the promised was made that night.

 

But the next day, the promise was broken as the way it is. He never showed up. And for a second I thought that he’s just playing with me. I walked away with a broken heart as no reply coming from him after so many messages had been sent.

 

*Meanwhile

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My phone…” Jaejoong was looking at his hand phone that finally found its new home; in toilet bowl. After letting out his tears for so long, he walked outside of the bathroom with the swollen eyes.

 

“Oppa…you dropped your phone in toilet bowl…again…?” A young girl was asking him as soon he stepped outside of the bathroom. He nodded softly; still sobbing.

 

“And you never being this sad before when your phone commit suicide before…?” She asked while patting up Jaejoong’s back.

 

“Ji Hae…I forgot to tell him that I have a piano competition today….he must think that I’m just a big fat liar…” Jaejoong explained still crying.

 

“Oppa…is this the reason why you kept rejecting my offer to introduce you to my oppa…?” Ji Hae asked feeling curiosly. Jaejoong shook his head a little then nodded after that. Ji Hae sighed.

 

“Call him then…” Ji Hae handed over her phone to Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s eyes were glistening in hope as he snatched the phone away from its owner.

 

“What his number again…7734…? 7743…? 4377? 4437…? 3745…? Or 3654…3456 maybe…?” Jaejoong looked like he was chanting a spell while his hand was staring at the phone screen; guessing the number.

 

“Oppa~~~ You’ve gone too far already…” Ji Hae smacked his shoulder seeing Jaejoong’s behavior.

 

“I can’t remember his number…” Jaejoong started to cry again.

 

And that was the last meeting between them. Yunho was no longer coming to the bus stop and Jaejoong couldn’t find a way to trace him. Is that the end of their love story which is not blooming yet…?

 

*************************************************************************************

“YAHHH!!! I SAID I DON’T WANT TO GO, MEAN I DON”T WANT TO GO!!! CAN’T YOU GUYS UNDESRTAND IT!!!” Jaejoong was screaming hysterically handling his four older sisters. They all surrounded him begging him to go to their school festival.

 

“Don’t you get it…? The reason why I did not go to Dong Bang High School is because I don’t want to be in the same school as yours! You treated me like I’m a monkey…” Jaejoong pushed them away from him, crossed his arms on his chest; sulking.

 

“No…we treated you very very good…Don’t deny it!” One of his sister smacked his head making him yelped in pain.

 

“yeah…you guys treated me like I’m 7years old or something…I’m 17 years old for God sake,,,why did I have these crazy people as my sisters.

 

“YAHHH!!!” He rubbed his head again as he earned another smack on his head.

 

“So, do you want us to treat you like this…?” His older sister asked and Jaejoong shook his head slowly, pouting.

 

“Aauuuww…so cute…” She pinched Jaejoong’s cheek that make his cheek painted in red color as soon it was released.

 

“I’ve got an idea…you felt ashamed going to our festival because of us, right…then we’ll dress you in Yukata!” Before he could protest, his hand was pulled by four sisters into a room.

 

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! UMMA APPA, SAVE ME FROM THESE EVIL MONSTER!”

 

*SMACK

*SMACK

*SMACK

*SMACK

 

“YAHHHHHHH!!!!!”

*************************************************************************************

At the end, Jaejoong was standing in the middle of the festival wearing yukata and surrounded by all his protective sisters. Everyone that passed by him will looked at him twice and drooling up to the limit, included those who already have a girlfriend.

 

“Why people are staring at me…I’m just wearing yukata…I don’t even put any make up that makes me looks like a clown like you guys…” Jaejoong blurted out bluntly.

 

“That’s because you’re extremely beautiful, fool… luckily we’re in the school if not…” His sister stopped.

 

“OMO!!! DELICIOUS FOOD!!!”

“OMO!!! HANDSOME GUY!!!”

“OMO!!! NECKLACE AS A FREE GIFT!!!”

“OMO!!! HUGE TEDDY BEAR!!!”

 

And they went on different ways leaving Jaejoong bewildered behind feeling uncomfortable for wearing yukata and the staring he got from people around thinking that he’s a beautiful girl.

 

“This is why I don’t want to join them in any festival…” Jaejoong sighed. He looked down at his foot and turned to the left as well as to the right, don’t know where to go. He turned around when he felt someone tapped his shoulder.

 

“Y…Yunho!” He gasped in surprised and almost faint actually feeling ultimate embarrassed letting Yunho seeing him in that state. Yunho observed him from head to toe making Jaejoong's hands curled in shames.

 

“Bus stop…?” Yunho asked Jaejoong to follow him leaving the crowd as well as the noisy behind. 

 

Jaejoong's steps were restrained because of Yukata. Yunho noticed it and intertwined their hands together. They went to the bus stop, the place that always been their sacred place. Both of them weren’t talking. Yunho was spacing to the air looking at the shining moon. Jaejoong was fiddling with his finger; guilty did not tell Yunho the truth at the first place before making a promise.

 

“Do you love me…?” Yunho asked and changed to face Jaejoong.

 

“Haaaa…?” Jaejoong’s word stuck at his throat. Don’t know how to express.

 

“Because I really love you….” Yunho told him the truth but with no emotion plastered on his face. He then changed his sight back onto the moon. Yunho felt the movement coming next to him. Jaejoong moved closer towards Yunho till their body can feel the warmness of each other.

 

“Yunho-ahh…” Jaejoong sneaked his left hand into Yunho’s right arm. His head found a comfortable place to rest that is on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“I love you too….the truth is…I loved you even before you get to know me….” Yunho looked at him asking for a further explanation.

 

“I just keep it deep inside…I thought I will be keeping it forever….I don’t know that you felt the same way too….” Jaejoong confessed as he showed where his heart was placed. Yunho was deep in silent, probably trying to comprehend the new information he just received.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho called softly, picked Jaejoong’s hand into him and leaned forward slowly to Jaejoong’s lips. Jaejoong closed his eyes closed as soon as he felt their lips brushed together, celebrating their first romance under the roof of the bus stop.

 

“Owhh you two met already…?” Ji Hae appeared out of nowhere when both of them were engrossed in kissing each other passionately.

 

“Ji Hae…what are you doing here…?” Yunho was clueless and Jaejoong got the meaning straightaway as he seeing how Yunho treated Ji Hae.

 

‘Aishh…it would be good if I just accept Ji Hae’s offer long time ago…but nevertheless, I’m in Yunho’s embrace now…’

 

~Never knew that bus stop could be a next step to fall in love...it's strange...but the love going well as if it's arranged~

************************************************************

 

Comments please and thanks for reading! Always Keep The Faith!