Under the sun

FTImagines - Jonghoon

I'm looking at the beautiful scenery through the car window. The sun is shining, you can even see a rainbow in the distance. I sigh, this isn't how I had hoped to spend our vacation. I glance over at Jonghoon in the drivers seat, he is singing along with the song on the radio, or well he tries to, he didn't get many words right but I always enjoy hearing his voice.
"Oppaaaaa, where are we going???", I whine for like the hundredth time while trying to look cute so he will tell me.
He glance over at me and chuckle. "You will see, it's a surprise."
"But oppa the weather is so good, we shouldn’t be sitting in a car all day", I whine while looking at him.
"It will be worth it trust me", he glance over at me with a confident smile. 
"You better be taking me to ride a whale or something", I mumble while looking down disappointed that he wont tell me where we are going. 
"What did you say?!?", he glance at me again in surprise.
"Nothing", I mumble in reply.
"How do you even ride a whale?!?", he chuckles keeping his eyes on the road.
"I dunno", I look up at him. His profile is just so darn handsome, I think to myself. 
"Well you wont be able to ride a whale where we are going but I'm always available", he says and gives me a wink.
"Yaaah! Be romantic you !", I exclaim and hit him lightly on the arm.
"Auch. Be careful I'm driving", he pretends to be hurt but can't help but chuckle. "Don't worry, I will romance you. You wont be able to resist me!", he says  and goes back to 'singing along with the radio'.
I look up at him, all he needs to do is smile and I can't resist him. I sigh and turn back to the window, you can see the ocean between all the trees now. 

About 20 minutes later Jonghoon turns on to a small road almost completely coverd by trees and bushes.
"Are you sure this is the way?", I ask a bit concernd while looking around. 
"This is the way, don't worry", he says while concentrating on manoeuvring the narrow road. If you can call it a road...
"Make sure you don't scratch the car, it will cost a fortune at the rental place if you do", I say worrying about all the branches covering the road.
"I wont scratch it! I'm an excellent driver, this is nothing", he reply a bit offended.
"It dosen't matter how excellent you are you can still not just go through the branches", I kinda snort at him.
"Yea, yea", he mumbles in defeat.
After something like five minutes the vegetation starts to thin out. I can glance the ocean and the sun is finally greeting us again. 
"It's a beach!", I exclaim as Jonghoon stops near the water. "But it's in the middle of no where, how did you find this place?!?", I ask him with a bit of schock.
"I have my connections", he says proudly as he turns off the car and gets out.
He quickly run around the front of the car to my side, before I have even taken of my seat belt he opens the door for me. He leans over me and unbuckle the belt, he then leans close to my face with his.
"I was tired of all those guys checking you out on the hotel beach. I want you all to myself!", he says seductivly as he puts one arm behind my back and the other under my knees before lifting me out of the car.
"No one will disturb us here", he says leaning in and catching my lips with his.
He tries to part my lips with his tounge but I wont let him. Instead I pull out of the kiss and smirk at him.
"You promised to romance me", I tease still tightly in his arms.
"Isn't this romantic enough??", he replies.
"It's a good start", I chuckle at his sad expression. 
"You don't know what you are missing out on", he says and puts me down before he removes his shirt revealing his perfect abs.
I'm starting to regret playing hard to get a bit. But I can have him anytime I want really, his 'hard to get' lasts about ten seconds. 
"Come on lets swim!", he exclaims while taking off his shorts and running towards the water.
I can't help but laugh at his cute playfulness. He really does love the ocean, it's like he becomes an eight year old boy again, excited about every tiny piece of sand.
"Come on!", he shouts again.
He is standing about waist deep in water but still he has managed to soak his whole body, water dripping from his hair. I smile as I starts to take off my top, thankfully I decided to wear a bickni instead of my underwear while we are here. I throw the top on the sand and then my shorts, I start running towards Jonghoon who is happily playing around in the water. I wince a bit as I enter the water which feels a bit cold at first. Jonghoon wont let me get used to it though and splashes water all over me.
"Yaah! It's cold you pabo!", I exclaim.
"The faster you get soaked the faster you will adjust to the water", he says pulling me off my feet and deeper into the water with him.
"You are such an !", I shout while playfully splashing water on Jonghoon who has let go of me.
"Yea, but I'm your !", he teases and attacks me again.
He puts his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and kiss him deeply, this time letting his tounge enter my mouth to explore. He kisses me passionatly and with such hunger that I can't really breathe. All of a sudden he leaps into the water on his back, still his lips locked with mine. Our whole bodies are submerged under the water. I quickly let go of Jonghoon and get back to my feet with my head above the surface so I can breathe. Jonghoon surfaces shortly after me with a big grin on his face.
"I hate you!", I splash water at him not really meaning what I was saying.
"I love you too", he replies mockingly and once again put his arms around my waist before pecking my lips sweetly.
Why does he have to be so perfect?, I think to myself. Can't I get to be mad at him for at least five minutes!? Impossible! 
I put my arms around his neck again and hug him tightly.
"I love you", I whisper into his ear.
"I know", he whispers into mine mockingly.
It's on again! I push him into the water and splash him as much as I can. We play around in the water for over an hour; laughing, teasing, kissing.

We end the day on the beach. I'm sitting in between Jonghoon's legs and he tightly hugs me with a blanket wraped around ua. 
With my finger I write 'hello' in the sand.
"That's lame", Jonghoon says and erase it with his hand.
I pout a bit but then notice that Jonghoon is writing something else in the sand.
'b e m i n e f o r e v e r'
I lean forward and write
'yes' with a heart at the end.
In the corner of my eye I can see Jonghoon smiling. He hugs me even tighter and we sit there silent just watching the waves come and go.