Dinner with Jonghoon

FTImagines - Jonghoon

Jonghoon is spending hours in the kitchen cooking a special meal for you. You can hear clanking, stuff falling and cursing from the kitchen.

"Is everything alright oppa? Do you want some help?", you call from the sofa in the living room.

"No babe everything is fine, just sit there and relax.", he shouts back followed by some more cursing.

You giggle at the sound of a mess and continue to read your book.

A few minutes later Jonghoon walks into the living room with a glass of wine for you.

"Here you go babe, dinner will be ready soon.", he says handing you the glass.

"Are you sure you don't need any help.", you ask standing up and putting the book and glass on the table. "It sounds like quite the mess in there.", you continue putting your hands around his neck.

"That's what I want you to think. Don't worry, your oppa is a masterchef.", he smirks while putting his arms around your waist and pulling you in for a deep kiss.

The clock in the kitchen starts ringing marking that the food is done, Jonghoon pulls away from your kiss and hurries towards the kitchen while shouting back at you "Don't come in yet ok, let me make the table. I will call you when you can come in."

You giggle at his excitment and sit down again taking a sip from your wine.

A few minutes later Jonghoon calls you from the kitchen telling you to come.

You walk into the kitchen and look at the counter shocked at the mess.

"Ah don't worry babe, I will clean all that up later.", Jonghoon quickly says and leads you to the table pulling out your chair for you.

The table is beautifully decorated with live candles and fresh flowers.

"Thank you oppa, it looks beautiful.", you exclaim with joy.

Jonghoon takes a seat opposite you, still wearing his apron.

"Good, I got your favourite flowers on my way home from work today. But now let's eat!", he says excitedly filling up your plates.

You take a bite, quickly tasting a ton of salt. You struggle swollowing it down and grab the glass of water on the table taking a couple of clunks.

"Omg Jonghoon, how much salt did you use?!?", you ask across the table.

"What???", Jonghoon looks at you in shock and then tastes the food. He quickly reaches for his water and empties it in no time. "Crap I totally messed it up!", he says coughing a bit after drinking the water too fast.

You can't help but to laugh at his helpless face.

"Yes you did oppa. Didn't I tell you it was all a mess.", you tell him while walking up to him and sitting down in his lap with your arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry babe.", he says looking up at you and putting his hands on your waist.

"Well luckily for you I would gladly spend the rest of my life starving with you!", you say while leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

Jonghoon smiles at your words and pulls you in for another kiss.

"I really wanted ice cream for dinner any ways.", he says softly biting your lower lip.