✖The YES: Workouts (1)✖

✖ DIET•DIARY ✖ ( based on real life experiences )
 
THE YES: WORKOUT
Request from doctorbaek
Many people question about what workout we should do so we can lose more weight. 
In my experience, actually walking is a pretty good exercise to make your thigh smaller. Walking, jogging, running, biking, and climbing the stairs can help you make your thigh smaller and also lose weight. So maybe you can start this workout by stop using elevators and start climbing the stairs.

Now the real workout.

The first one is the one me and my friend did. It's called 'burpee'. TEENTOP Changjo also used this to lose weight. 


Here's Changjo in 2010


Here's Changjo now (after few years of dieting)
What is burpee?

Here's a pic to demonstrate how to do a burpee. If you're still confused, you can just check youtube on the 'how to' demonstration. Or if you want more information you can just comment bellow ^^

 
When do you do burpee? and how much should you do?
I really suggest you to do it every day if you want to lose weight faster. And for guys, maybe way more than 10 burpee will do. But for girls, it might not be comfortable so around 10 is okay. 
I did burpee for a short time (around 2-3 days) but it actually helped me lose a little weight. I'm sure if you do more then you'll lose more.
Seond workout is the old-fashion one, stretching.
fyi, I'm a basketball player, and of course my team and I always do stretching before the match starts. It's not really a coincidence that all members of my team are skinny girls. Why? Because stretching is actually a really good workout in dieting


From the picture above, most of the stretching are basic basketball stretching. Except those that insist you to lie down, the others are the stretches we normally do. 

So, when do you do stretching?

I read in some sites that it is best to do stretching in the morning, before breakfast. I do agree with that. But some ppl might be too lazy to do it. Even though in fact, you don't have to do those long and boring stretching! You just need to do a short but intensive/correct stretching. That is already enough to help you lose some weight. It's better to do it every day. Every time you got some free time, do some simple stretching! That way, not only that you'll burn calories, you'll also start to forget about feeling hungry (free time often makes ppl feel hungry).


Other workouts that I recommend are sit-ups, squats, and squat jumps.

Sit-ups makes your stomach smaller (proven by my friend) and of course, much more muscular (maybe a 4 pack will appear!). If it's too hard for you to do sit-ups (prbbly because it's hard to do sit-ups without someone holding your legs), you can just do crunches. It gives more or less the same effect. Sit-ups may not decrease your body weight, but it makes a flat belly

Squats, on the other hand, is a workout to make your thigh smaller. Smaller thigh will eventually lead to thigh gap!! (I LOVE THIGH GAP HAHA) Oh, and squats can also make a great , says google.
Despite of that, I still don't like doing squats. I prefer doing squat jumps even though they give less effect. but it still makes your thigh smaller. and tbh I don't recommend you doing squats as much as sit-ups and squat jumps.
 
Squat jumps is much easier than squats (imo). And it is proven that squat jumps do make your thigh smaller. My friend who lose 7 kg in a holiday told me abt squat jumps and so I tried it out. I did it for a week or two, and yes, it did make my thigh smaller.
When do you do squat jumps?
I recommend you do squat jumps every day with the minimum of 10 each day. It's not that much! More squat jumps is better but be careful not to sprain your leg lol 
I do believe that doing squat jumps can give thigh gap to you. The point is determination to do it 10 times or more each day. 


I normally do squat jumps as shown as the picture above. I usually do it 10 times, then rest, then a few hours later, I do it 5-10 times again.

There's actually a lot of workouts you could do to make you lose more weight, but for now, I'll just give this much. Subscribe if you want to know more xD

I hope the workouts I state here works for you!! Thank you! 

And for doctorbaek, I hope I manage to fulfill your request lol tell me if you want more information about it through the comments bellow ^^

If you still want to ask further, then just comment or submit the question ^^