✖FAQ#1✖

✖ DIET•DIARY ✖ ( based on real life experiences )
 
FAQ#1
Question: "i was actually wondering if, you would reccomend this diet that idol's do. the 2L water diet, and is there more informtion to it? because i was actually trying to out for the past few days, without really eating much. am i suppose to eat anything within this diet?"
Answer:

First question!!
Okay so I did a little research on that 2L water diet. 2L water diet is actually one of the basic diets that people do. Here's a little summary about the 2L water diet:

So basically, you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day (cold water is recommended) to lose weight. Because water has 0 calories and helps you digest the food (obviously). 

Actually, even until now I still do the 2L water diet. It's really useful and yes it does help you lose weight. Additional tips from me: drink 2-3 glasses of water before breakfast to help your digestion. It really helps.

About your question, well first of all, of course you'll still eat within the diet. Who can stay without eating and only drink water? 

Some site recommends to drink 'water' such as soups as your meal to help you lose more weight. Yes I do recommend it myself but maybe add some carbohydrate in it. Carbohydrate is important for our health and to give us energy to do our daily activities. Carbohydrate such as potatoes are highly recommended because potatoes doesn't have as much calories as rice, yet it still keeps us strong and fresh. My friend who managed to lose a lot of weight also said she ate potatoes instead of rice. 

If you do the 2L water diet while constantly eating vegetables, the food doesn't really digest that fast (from the site I read) and so it keeps you full (I guess). In my opinion, whatever the food, water will always make you full :DDD

Yeah, 6-8 glasses of water a day, 2-3 glasses in the morning before breakfast. It does help you lose weight.


But please, don't forget to eat. Not eating is not healthy actually. Diet is okay, as long as it's controllable. Don't get it out of hand. And remember, as much as you want to diet, please still eat. Lessen the food but still eat. 
Anyway, thank you for asking! That's all I gotta say for this question. I hope my answer helps!


If you still want to ask further, then just comment or submit the question ^^