chap 2

Diary of Love

pie sipped her drink while sitting in a small cafe near the hospital. dr. Mindara or familiar in calling pie by her colleagues, she was a very independent woman and kind, she is very fond of children. she knows, her age is mature enough to get married, if any should be married, then she will marry the man she loved, there are so many men who approached her but to date, no one has yet made her fall in love. the days are always in busy with activities in the hospital and also, she never thought about a life partner. pie start surfing the internet, open social networking accounts, just to remove miss chatting with her friends. after that pie will be ready to go home, she headed for the car park, drove to the apartment. since working at the hospital, pie decided to stay in an apartment that she bought from her own money, at its beginning, her parents are not allowed, but after a few times pie begging, they finally had to let  pie willingly live alone in an apartment. every weekend, usually pie visit to her parents' house, which is located not far from her apartment, about an hour.

moonlight illuminating the two girls who were walking down the street pavement, when  yam much about music, her family and herself, while Kim just noticed that yam eyes sparkled as she recounts her life. a smile on the lips kim, she did not have a lot of wonderful stories along with her mother, or friend, who she had only enemies and revenge.

"Ah, it's good to have a friend here" Kim muttered absently. yam silent, apparently she heard kim. appear to think before she opens "if you want, we can be friends, kim". "If so, you are my first friend here" Kim said, excited. yam nodded "friend". kim and yam chatted about various things during the trip, which began to open kim, want to tell about herself, which is a child of the family who is not good, this time, yam being a good listener, she does not mind having a friend who is the daughter of the mafia boss. yam become increasingly interested to hear more about her new friend, the tomboyish girl who is very brave.

 "Kim, allow me to touch your face?" Asked yam suddenly. kim looks shocked, her eyes slightly dilated pupils, but in the end she allowed yam to touch her face "Well, it's because you're the first friend". kim lead right hands yam until her cheeks, yam’s smooth hands the cheeks of kim , sometimes she giggled, imagining the woman who is now in front of her. yam fumble to kim's super thick eyebrows like caterpillars stick above her eye. Kim closed her eyes, when yam's hand was there, she moved her hand to the nose and the lips. kim amused, when her lips touched yam. "Kim, did you cut your hair?" Asked yam, while groping kim’s hair. "How now, can you imagine my face?" Teased Kim, smiling. "I imagine, you're more charming than it looks, your face is smooth and very warm" said yam. "Hmm, you are greatly exaggerated in praise, but thank you"

yam suddenly stopped her feet and said if Kim does not need to her home, she reasoned that her house is near. then kim want to force it to see her home , but she does not allow, and she quickly told Kim to return to her dorm. "Kim, you said you would see my show every night, then that is enough. thank you because you took me "said yam. "Alright then. I'll see you again tomorrow night "kim passed leaving yam, but she was on a little worried to see her friend walking alone in the middle of the night. Kim turned around, and saw yam has been walk using a stick as a tool to guide her steps.

 kim want to ascertain if the yam return home safely, but when she looked at her watch , Kim quickly ran. Kim went into the dorm, gasping for breath. regulations prohibit all students on campus home too late at night. if caught out late then the student will be subject to strict sanctions on campus. Kim the bedroom light, at just realized if her cell phone left behind in the room. she saw there were some missed calls, from her father, Mr. Buranaphan also sent her a short message 'kim, where are you? be careful, because a lot of enemies who spy, kid. immediately call back, if you have read the message from me’

"Hello, dad? You do not need to worry about me. I'll be fine, I can take care of myself "Kim said, trying to calm her father.

"I believe that, because of the child until now, you're very brave. I'm sorry, who has made your life is always in danger, I was a bad father to your "Her father's voice was hoarse and agitated.

"Daddy? what is wrong with you? because you usually are not afraid of anything ". asked Kim, start worrying.

"Kim, our enemy is not only from the outside, but I got a report if there are our people also involved, and they want to kill me, including you. You must to be vigilant, kid "

"Including the new person you know". said her father added.

"Well, father. take care yourself "kim, she hung up.

the next day, when the sun has been shining all over the city, the streets full of noise seen by a passing vehicle

as the days that have been passed, pie is always busy at the hospital. she controls her patients, with friendly. she always makes her patients feel at home and always giving spirit to heal. accompanied by a nurse, who will be her first patient check is an elderly grandmother. she has four days to inpatients, she bit chatty but pie with patience always look friendly at grandma's.

"are you really a doctor who can cure me?" Asked the old woman, every day she always asked the same question on dr.Pie.

"I'll try to make you able to go home soon, madam". responsible pie, smiling. while checking the condition of the old woman.

"Every day, I'm tired of taking medicine from you. What hospital did not provide wine, I longed for a drink "her word, with the curt tone.

"Madam, now you are in the hospital, not at the bar" the nurse replied, chimed.

"Hey!, I'm not asking to you" the grandmother murmur.

"I'm sorry, madam, if you want to recover, then you have to take medication. my suggestion that you make you stop to drink wine "replied pie.

"I've finished checking you, your condition is now better, get well" said pie added.

"I was surprised with the people here, how I can recover. no one is likely to make me happy. "The grandmother murmur again, she was a richman, but her children, son in law/ daughter in law, along with her grandchildren rarely visit her. as if they forget, that their parents need attention.

pie left her room, the nurse who accompanied her to feel annoyed.

"Doctor, you're too good. every day she was always upset "

"You have to understand, not all patients in this hospital is understanding. I can understand what it feels grandmother "said pie, as she entered the chamber next patient.

"Do you mean, what's wrong with the old woman, doctor?" Asked the nurse, curious. she followed the steps dr.Pie into the patient's room.

meanwhile, on the campus. kim has completed follow subjects. today she plans to buy a new guitar, Kim hurried to her room and immediately took the towel. she headed to the bathroom, then choose a dress that fits her. Kim walked to the bus stop, she felt like she was in stalking someone, kim stop the steps of her and turned around. in re-runs, speed up her footsteps, Kim has been on the bus, from a distance she saw two men dressed in black, are looking towards her. Kim thought, maybe that is in said her father was right, that she should be careful.

kim clenched her hands, staring intently. Kim looked back, it turns out they were on the bus as well. kim planning something, she flashed her upper lip. see, you do not know is fighting who. kim mind.

kim undo to buy a guitar, she got off the bus and walking leisurely, two men were also down, but they do not follow kim again, they reverse direction, such as changing the groove. kim stop, from the corner of his eye, she looked back, her lips smiled. Her phone rang again, numbers are not known. kim's picking up the phone and hear the gurgling sound of water without the sound of human, suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, Kim turned. a mysterious masked suddenly punched her face, Kim bounced and fell down. the edge of her lips bled a lot, Kim got up and prepared to be hit but the man pulled out a knife. the man repeatedly directing the knife but kim can readily escape.

"Who are you? what do you want ?! huh "Tanya Kim, wiping her lips with a hand edge.

"I'm only in order to kill you" replied the mysterious man.

"Who's your boss? tell me !. asked Kim began to get angry.

"Your enemy is too many, so you should know, at this time I have to kill you. because your father has a lot to make people suffer "the man said, drew the knife.

kim hold the knife so as not to stab him, but her hand hit the knife, blood started coming out of her hand, feels very sore but she bear the pain. Kim became furious, she kicked him, beat him with a vengeance. Kim had been trained to fight, this time she did not remain silent, she was very angry, because in a sudden attack. mysterious man fell, from a distance a jeep coming toward them, Kim knew that they were friends of the man. the corner of her eye could see that they were carrying weapons, Kim escaped from the pursuit of them, her hands continue to spend a lot of blood.

pie parked at a restaurant, this afternoon she came home earlier than usual. due to a family event, according to  pie, the event was very sudden, because she had notified during the day, fortunately she was not too busy today. all family members have gathered, only  pie are yet to come, she was still inside the car, fixing her makeup. pie has prepared an answer when they asked when she would be in a marriage, because her uncle and aunt always ask for it.

pie took a deep breath before exiting the car, she hopes that her family did not discuss about marriage. when will open the car door, suddenly someone broke into her car from behind. pie want to scream, but she hold-up pie with a knife that had been smeared with blood. "who are you?" Asked pie, began to fear.

"Shut up, if you scream, I'll kill you. I need your car for cover "

"Are you a criminal?" Asked pie again, glanced at the faces of the windshield.

her blood began to drip on the shoulder of pie, she looked around and made sure it was safe. they were still there, he bowed his head to avoid being seen.

"Who are they?" Asked pie again, but not answered. "Can you be quiet. did not do much to ask " she said, hold sore.

pie immediately drove her car and out of the restaurant and stop the car on the side of the road "where are you going to go?" asked pie.

"Why stop! I have not told you to stop "

"You're hurt and your hands bloody. let me treat you "

"Not necessary, continue the road and do not stop until I tell you"

"I'm sure you are quite severe injuries, if not immediately treated it will get worse. believe me. I will not yell "

after thinking long enough, eventually she would in treat, pie stop her car and moved to the back, she took a box of medicine, bandages and plasters.

pie pouring alcohol onto cotton, and began to clean her hands. she slightly winced in pain but he was resistant. after the wound was cleaned later in bandages. she saw the woman was very patient treated wounds in her hands.

pie also cleans the blood had dried on the edge of her lips. softly, her hand wiping the wound using cotton, in only occasionally at the face of the woman who was her treat.

"Thank you for helping me" her words, staring at a face full of pie.

pie smiled and nodded.

"Sorry, I have made you fear. I will immediately go "

"May i ask?"

kim small nod, her eyes so sharp.

“who are they and who are you?”

"They are the enemy of my father, which means my enemies too. my name is Kim, I am new here. they want to kill me "Kim stared angrily.

"Oh, i see. that means, you're not safe in this city "

"You are right. but I'm not going to let them, goodbye " Kim got out of the car and drove away leaving pie. but Kim felt her head very dizzy, her vision began to fade, she tried to walk and suddenly she fainted.