chap 1

Diary of Love

Kim is the daughter of Mr. Buranaphan, head of mafia groups which are well known and respected there. she grew up in a very dangerous environment, she became a figure tomboy very good at karate, she is also a handsome girl and very fascinating. since her parents separated, she rarely touched by the affection of the mother, she was accustomed to living with violence. for her life is lonely if home without a fight. Her father never forbid anything to be done by his daughter, he even felt proud. One day her father once said, if only you were born as a male, then we will increase power, but I do not regret it all, you've made me proud and I love you very much. now she was a teenager, she increasingly looks handsome and a lot of girls who like it, but Kim has always said that she is a sweet girl. since childhood, Kim does not know the whereabouts of her mother, she did not forget but she did not want to remember the memories that ever left behind by the mother, Kim does not want to dissolve in anguish, from the outside she looks tough, but she was still a daughter who missed the affection of mother. Mr.Buranaphan really wants Kim to continue studying in the city of Bangkok, he must persuade millions of times in order to go to school there, kim actually a smart kid, but she was lazy to learn and spend more time having fun with her father's men.

which she knew from her father that her mother now has remarried to a man wealthy and have a step daughter named baifern, which has the same age with kim. they live and stay in Bangkok. maybe now she does not recognize her biological daughter's face, because then Kim was a child, 4 years old. day in the waiting finally arrived, Kim has prepared all her purposes for living and studying in Bangkok. albeit with a sour face, because she did not want to go from there. with a heavy heart she had to go, she had arrived in front of the campus, after completing some registration, with the faltering footsteps and lazing, Kim walked through campus corridor. everyone looks up at her with wonder and filled gaze. probably because she was dressed like a thug and a very messy hair ,Kim has reached the front door of her dorm. the corner of her eye, surrounds all the contents in the room, the room size is not larger than her room. then, kim smoothing clothes and belongings she had brought from home, and then she hurried bath.

while it is in the hospital, dr.pie looks busy with her activities. she just did her operation on a patient, pie was so relieved, because the operation ran smoothly. pie is a graduate of young doctors , she was the daughter of the owner of-hospital. pie is very concerned with health, she always campaign for a healthy lifestyle. apart pretty from the outside, she is also beautiful from the inside, she's sincere help, not all of her patients were rich, sometimes there are also those who came from poor families. she smiles and very humble, her father, Mr. Manaying very proud of his daughter. they comes from a family that was very generous. One day, her father wanted to match pie with  his friend’s son,Van, he is a successful entrepreneur and famous in Bangkok, but  pie is not going to see  van, she reasoned still busy with her work. pie wash her hands and then returned to her room, she checked her phone, there are some missed calls from her mother, Mrs. Manaying also wants to pie get married soon, pie tired of hearing the words of her mother. Her friends are also many who are married and have children.

night has arrived, Kim was bored in the room, she was planning to go out and refresh her mind. usually, every night she was in her father's bar drinks, having fun and playing guitar while singing a song. on this campus, no one she knew, or just for acquaintance, kim looks very reluctant. she did not know where she is now, she heard the strains of music coming from the cafe across the street, Kim walked towards the cafe and then she sat down and ordered food and drinks. she consider carefully the piano being played the young girl, she also enjoys every gentle touch the piano tone. The young girl is yam, but Kim saw something else from her, oh my god! kim said. she is pianist who blind, but she has a very sweet smile, a smile that could change the world of darkness, becoming brighter and colorful. Kim went to the yam, and praised she played piano, yam grateful, then they become acquainted and shake hands. "I thought, I'm not going to last long here, but after seeing you play the piano. I change my mind "said Kim. "Is it true? This is because I am blind girl, so you feel like it. amazed to see me. "yam smiled at the sound of kim. "Maybe yes, but you're absolutely incredible. I rarely praise people, so you should be proud "said Kim little tease. “ah, every night, I will be here to listen to your piano "said Kim added. "Do you also like to play music instrument?" Asked yam. "I like it, but it's just that I do not like you were clever" Kim said, staring at the face of yam which looks shining. "Who taught you to play music?" Asked Kim suddenly. "I learned from my mother, she was very patiently taught me" yam very excited, her eyes twinkling. "Oh, it looks like you really love your mother?" said Kim, pitched flat. of her smile, Kim could see if yam answered yes, I love my mother. after a few minutes of conversation, yam in the call by the owner of the cafe, yam then excused and left kim.

The phone vibrates and rings on the table, but it looks like the owner of the phone was out and forgot to bring along her phone. Kim glanced at her watch, then she went out of the cafe. while walking she noticed the night sky "turned out, the star here is very little!" Kim muttered. "You were lucky to see the star, although only a little" girl's voice, suddenly startled kim.

Kim turned around and saw yam that goes with her stick.” "How can you be here? This place is dangerous to you "Ask kim wonder. "I'm waiting for my mother, but she has not come. then I go and hear the sound of you who are muttering "said yam, she was always smiling. "Where is your home? let me to you go home” said kim.