chapter 2

Miracles in February?

 

the next day

 

You POV

 

"Rise and shine Kate~" my sister said as she tried to wake me up. "We're going to my favorite coffee shop. Go put on something decent, quickly!"

"Hm? Oh yeah sure..." I said, still half asleep. It is 10 AM. Woah.. Did I really sleep that long?

"Uh, Why though?"

"Oh you silly, it's Valentine's day! To celebrate it, I'm gonna buy you some coffee, my treat~"

 

valentine's daY? STARBUCKS??

----------

 

After 20 minutes of eating and showering, I quickly arranged myself and wore a floral cropped top with a skirt that matches with it and put on a denim jacket. 

"You ready yet?"

"Yeah, ready! let's go!"

We took a taxi going to Starbucks, which was kinda far to our house. I still can't believe it's valentine's day, and we're going to starbucks, it's all just like in my fanfiction.. Talking about starbucks, i immediately thought about Tao. He just loves to drink Starbucks coffees. And I heard he goes there very often too? I hope I'll see him there. My day would be complete when I see him.

While saying nonsense things in my head, I accidentally fell asleep and dreamt.

 

"Hey I'm going to the restroom first, I'll be back in just a sec"

"Sure." i told my sister. When my sister when to the bathroom, i saw this guy near our table, completely covered, drinking a starbucks coffee. I can't just talk to him and ask what his name is, that would be really crazy. And there's a 50% chance it's not him.

But what's the other 50% that keeps on making me tell myself he's this..

 

The guy finally stood up, getting the flowers he just bought near the shop.

He went near us, near our table. He was infront of me and again, with those boquet of flowers. He spoke to me.

 

"Hey wake up already!! We're here!!"

"huh..?"

 

"Hey wake up already!! We're here!!". It was my sister, waking me up. gosh darn it. Who was that guy? I completely forgot everything in my dream.. but that guy just keeps bothering me. Who is he? I finally woke up, not half asleep, not half awake. "Sorry unnie..". "No, it's okay, let's just go inside!". We went out the taxi and went in. I sat on the table and realized there wasn't any person in the coffee shop. 

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom first, okay?"

I nodded. While waiting for her, a guy completely covered went in to Starbucks. I can barely see his face.. I suddenly remembered all that happened and felt like my heart was about to explode.

 

My dream, my fanfic.. This couldn't be possibly it, right?

maybe I'm just getting delusional.,..