chapter 1

Miracles in February?

You(KATE) POV

 

rrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnngggg!! 

 

My alarm clock ringed loud. I woke up from it in just a second with a smile on my face, just because of my view; a Tao poster. As always, I message Tao a good morning with a decent random photo of me and check my phone for updates in twitter and ig about Exo. While checking out exo's fanpages' tweets, I saw this:

"Exo's Tao will go to KBS radio station for an interview about exo's updates and him getting featured in a music video."

Finally! Some good news to start my day, I better hurry and get updated with it after I eat! I immediately got out of bed and arranged myself. Gosh, I looked hideous. I went downstairs and greeted my mom and siblings. Well, my dad isn't around because he's working in America while me and my family stay here in Korea. 

"Goodmorning!"

"Hey Kate, haven't you finished your fanfiction yet??? I've been waiting for so long! Please finish it alreadyy!!" my older sister, Erica, told me. Erica is my fangirl sister. She's a Sehun stan though. She knew about me writing fanfictions and was seriously in loved with it.

"Just wait. I'll just add something and it'll be all done. Let me eat first!" I said as I stick my tongue out.

After 10 minutes, I finished my breakfast and went upstairs as fast as I could. I was just in time for it. I checked my phone and my eyes widen as I see him. He was so perfect and handsome! I fangirled right at the spot    screaming internally. hmm what else what else...... After finding for other updates, I saw something unbelievable.

"Pretty, has a nice personality and a nice body..." Tao said those words as he described his ideal type. 

I'm seriously going crazy! "Am I pretty? Do I have a nice body? Is he describing me????" I jokingly said to myself. Obviously, I wasn't the one for Tao. All those words don't describe me. Nice body? How??? sighs "I just hate him so much! But I love him!! ugh I don't know anymore" I stopped checking my twitter and just laid down. I sobbed thinking, fanfictions may really be just fanfictions. I felt really sad, but I didn't stop me from writing fanfictions. Writing fanfictions became my hobby and it always makes me happy when i am feeling down.

"I wish this fanfiction would come true to me tomorrow.", I said while typing a new fanfiction: romance, youxtao, miracles in february.

 

While I'm busy writing my new fanfic, a new tweet popped out on my phone without me knowing, saying

 

"That girl, that I was talking about, she always sends me cute photos and messages on ig, she even took a selca hours ago and gave me a good morning. She also writes things called fanfiction. I read everything, those were the things that happened in my dreams. She was the girl who kept bothering me, in a good way. 

 

I fell in love with her."

 

Tao POV

flashback at kbs radio station

"So, do you have any crush lately? What's your ideal type?" the mc asked me with a smile.

"Honestly speaking, currently, I have one. Sh-..she's a fangirl of mine. She's really pretty, she is my ideal type.... For me, well... she has a nice body and a nice personality. That's what I like in a girl."

end of flashback

My heart beats fast just by thinking about her.. what if she'll know it's her? I wish I could see you right now. I want to see you. I said those words while going to our van to come back to our dorm, covered with a jacket, hat and sunglasses. After arriving in the dorm, I talked to my members as usual, and still keeping my crush a secret to them. We talked and talked until the sun set. I ate dinner, and went to my bed and fell asleep.

 

 

Sweet dreams, Kate. I wish I'd see you in my dreams once again.


you were just a dreammmm that i once kneeeeewwwww~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋit's so hard writing this so forGIVE ME