2/2

Tragically Beautiful

"Wake up! You lazy , it's afternoon already!" Tao said while trying to pull the blanket which is clutched tightly by Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pulled Tao into the bed which cause him to fall right on top of Chanyeol. "Ah! What the hell! Park Chanyeol get out right now or I will k-" He was cut off with a pillow on his face.

"Oh my god, shut up." Chanyeol said and used Tao as a hugging pillow. "I'm so tired from last night." He said while grinning, remembering the activities they had. Let just say that Tao got a new dad because of that activities. [I AM SO SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHA]

Tao's head popped out from the bunch of pillow like a turtle making Chanyeol laugh from the sight. "You're tired?! Do you know how sore I am right now?!" Tao free himself from Chanyeol's strong hug and grab a pillow before hitting his boyfriend with it

"Get up right now or I'll make sure you're the one being sore next time." Tao said as a threat. Chanyeol immediately get up from his bed and run to bathroom. "No! I don't want to be sore!" He yells from the bathroom. Tao could only smile from his boyfriend's childish behavior.

After fixing the bed and tidying the room, he goes down to the kitchen to make some breakfast, after drinking a glass of cold water.

He started making breakfast by scrambling an eggs and heating the baked beans in the oven. Because who have time to actually make baked beans. Then, he butter the bread and put it in the toaster.

While waiting for the toast and baked beans. He smile at how blissful his life is. He have to admit that even though the tragedy affected him badly, they both learned something about relationship and it has been nothing but heaven ever since.

--

The man was about to press the final button when Tao's eyelids started twitching. Fortunately Chanyeol noticed and immediately stopped the doctor. Suddenly, everyone in the room have their eyes on Tao.

Tao opened his eyes only to shut his eyes second later because of the pain. "Chan-chanyeol! C-chanyeol, where a-are you?!" He stutter in panic. Immediately, Chanyeol rushed over to his side and grab his hand. "I'm here, darling. I'm here."

Even though his eyes were closed, Tao start to cries. "Chanyeol, I can't feel anything. Why can't I open my eyes?" He said softly, his throat feel like he's drinking lava.

The doctor is quick to his feet, taking a cup of water from the water dispenser in the room before giving it to Chanyeol. "Stay calm Tao," It's quite ironic of him to say that, his eyes is swollen from crying too much and he's certainly not calm. "Sit up slowly." Chanyeol said and his dad helped Tao to sit up gently.

"Open your mouth, I'm giving you water." He said before bringing the cup to Tao's lips and tilting it slowly. Swallowing the water, Tao's throat start feeling a bit better and he was able to breathe without having a hard time.

"Now Tao, my name is Doctor Lee and I will touch your eyelids. Please stay calm." Carefully, the doctor massage his eyelids, pressing at the nerve with just the right amounts of pressure. "Now try opening your eyes."

With little difficulty, he opened his eyes slowly and adjusted to the lighting in the room. The first thing that Tao saw is his boyfriend Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!" He said and Chanyeol immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Tao, oh my god. I thought I've lost you, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." The doctor softly lead everyone out except for Chanyeol and the patient but he himself stayed in there.

"Chanyeol, I can't move." He said but still staying calm because of Chanyeol's warmth.

"I will need to examine you a bit, Mr. Park should stay for moral support." Chanyeol just nod.

After examining the chinese boy, he told the boys that there were nothing serious. "His muscle and nerve is numb because they haven't been used for awhile. With a few therapy, I believe everything will return to normal."

They were both relieved to hear such news. "If there's nothing more, I shall go. I'll let you two have some time alone before allowing other people enter."

"Thank you doctor. For everything." Chanyeol said sincerely, he was fortunate enough to have such a kind doctor who doesn't just take advantage of his wealth.

The doctor smile. "Don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you two are reunite again." He said and left the room.

"I'm sorry what I have said. I shouldn't said it."

"I understand Chanyeol, if you want break up with me." He said, memories of that night still intact in his head.

"No! Why would I! I never meant anything that I have said. I was tired from work and my mind is just all over that place so I blew up when you tried to cuddle with me and I shouldn't. All those words, my head just made it up out of anger. Please forgive me, I love you."

Tao can't help but to feel happy with Chanyeol's answer. He could never hold any remorse or hatred for Chanyeol, or anyone in that matter. "I forgive you, Chanyeol."

For a few days, Tao was put in a acrobat therapy and Chanyeol never ceased to be by his side. In a week, his was able to move his upper body freely but still having difficulty controlling his leg.

"Chanyeol, can you get me a glass of water?" He was tired from trying to walk and hanging on the bar. 

"Urm, okay." He said hesitantly.

"Why do you look like you don't want to?" Tao said seeing his boyfriend hesitation.

"Well..." Chanyeol looked at Tao. "The last time you asked for water, you ran away from me."

Tao smile lovingly. "I'm not going to run away from my wonderful boyfriend again."

"I would hardly call myself wonderful."

"Shut up. Plus I won't be able to run even if I want to." Tao snarkily reply.

"Hey, my sassy boyfriend is back." Chanyeol joke around and Tao pout before hitting him on the arm.

Since then, life for the both of them have been wonderful. Tao have started becoming friend with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, he also became close with one of the nurse who called herself Miyoung. Chanyeol's dad have been very accepting of his son's uality and no longer sulk around the two of them.

The accident definitely left a bitter memories in their head but because of it, they learned how much they love each other. Since then, Chanyeol quit his job and decided to open a cafe near their apartment. He and Tao would occasionally stop by to make sure everything run smoothly. Moreover, Chanyeol decided to proposed to Tao a few months after and now they're engaged.

--

"Tao, something is burning!" Chanyeol rushed over to the oven before pulling off the plug. Tao quickly snapped off from his daydream and help Chanyeol take out the now burned baked beans.

"Oh, it's all black now." Tao said while throwing the beans into the garbage can.

"It's okay, we can just go the cafe." Chanyeol coax Tao so he won't be feeling bad about it. He quickly hug Tao from the back and practically shower Tao's neck with kisses.

"Let go, Channie." Tao tried to move but Chanyeol's body follow all his movement. "If you don't let go, I'll end up burning the toast too." Tao said even though he himself doesn't want to let go.

Chanyeol let go and turn off the toaster before hugging Tao again in a flash. "Now it won't burn."

"Anyway," Tao quickly free himself and turn himself facing Chanyeol. "I was thinking, if that accident didn't happened," Tao put a hand on Chanyeol's cheek before thumbing it lovingly. "Will we be this happy?"

Chanyeol smile and put his hand over Tao's. "No we'll not." There's a sadness in his eyes. "I'll continue being a douchebag and leave you lonely at home. That's why, as awful as what I'm going to say, I'm glad that accident happen."

"But you're still regretting it?" Tao looked into his eyes.

"I regretted saying those words to you. I should have hold my anger and think about your feelings, instead I was so caught up in defending my pride."

Tao is touched even though Chanyeol have uttered those words before, he captured Chanyeol's lip between his and fist his hand in Chanyeol's shirt. Soon, those innocent kiss turn into a heated one and Tao's face have turn cherry red.

 

"I think breakfast can wait because I have something else to eat right now." Chanyeol said before carrying Tao into their bedroom.

 


Just so you know, I'm not satisfied with the second part but my brain is totally blocked.

I hope you guys liked it and for that certain someone, urm, not make up ;) HAHAHAH maybe another time.

Anyway, if you liked this, please subs and comment! Bye <38