Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter... (One Shot)

Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter... (One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa just finished the rehearsal with his fellow CN Blue band mates. They are preparing for their launch next month in Japan. Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Jong Hyun all decided to go back to the dorm while Yong Hwa decided to stay at the practice room first.

“Hyung, we’ll be going back to the dorm now. Will you be coming with us?” Min Hyuk asks Yong Hwa.

“Aniyo. I’ll be meeting Shin Hye first.” Yong Hwa replied.

“Oh, spending quality time with your girlfriend.” Jung Shin teases Yong Hwa.

“What’s wrong with spending time with my girlfriend?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Hyung, Jung Shin is just teasing you. It’s just right that you spend quality time with her. We’ve been busy lately and the two of you seldom see each other.” Jong Hyun said.

“Yeah, I haven’t spent time with her lately. Unlike when we were still filming Heartstrings, at least we can see each other everyday.” Yong Hwa felt sad upon realizing that she hasn’t seen her girlfriend for almost a week now.

“Speaking of Shin Hye Eonni... Hyung, doesn’t she feel sad because your relationship is still a secret?” Min Hyuk asks.

Jung Shin also said, “Ne Hyung. Don’t you think it’s about time that you admit that the two of you are really a couple?”

“I really would want to. But the thing is... Shin Hye is afraid of antis. You all know how she gets affected with those issues right. I don’t want her to feel depressed because of that.” Yong Hwa replied.

“We know that Hyung. But don’t you think that keeping your relationship as a secret will only prolong the agony for both of you? First, you can’t go out together in public. If people will see you they will speculate that you are together. Second, when people ask you about your relationship, don’t you feel tired saying that you’re just friends? Or saying that you don’t see each other being boyfriend or girlfriend? Lastly, this is not only about you and Shin Hye Eonni. This is also about your families and supporters. I think they deserve to know the truth.” Jong Hyun said.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa’s relationship was kept as a secret for almost two years now. They started as friends during their shoot for Minami Shineyo but in December of that year, they were officially a couple. The SBS drama award in 2009 was their first appearance as a couple or shall we say as a “secret couple”.

“I know. I’ve been thinking about it also. I know I owe to say the truth not only to our supporters but to our families too.” Yong Hwa feels guilty about it.

Jung Shin was surprised to hear that, “Mwo? You mean your families don’t know about it?”

“But both your managers knows about it right? How come your families don’t know?" Min Hyuk asks.

“Other than our and Shin Hye’s management, and you guys, Shin Hye’s family know about it also. My Appa and Hyung know too.” Yong Hwa said.

“How about your Umma?” Jong Hyun asks.

“She doesn’t know. I don’t know how she will react once I told her that Shin Hye and I are together.” Yong Hwa said.

“But Eomeoni like Shin Hye Eonni right?” Min Hyuk asks.

“And she likes Seo Hyun too.” Jung Shin replied.

“It’s because of the show. At that time Eomeoni doesn’t know that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are already together.” Jong Hyun commented.

“That’s one of the reasons. I don’t know how she will react if I’ll tell her that during that time it was actually me and Shin Hye together.” Yong Hwa said.

Yong Hwa agrees to appear in We Got Married because of Shin Hye. She told him that in that way, people will not speculate about their relationship. But it was during those times that their relationship was put into test.

 

Shin Hye was already at the café with her manager when Yong Hwa arrives. As always, when the two meet her manager is always there.

“Annyeonghaseyo Hyung” Yong Hwa greets Shin Hye’s manager.

He sits besides Shin Hye and said “Annyeonghaseyo, Jagiya.” He smiles and winks at her.

“Yah, Yong. What’s with that smile and wink?” Shin Hye ask as she was surprised to Yong Hwa’s action. Usually Yong Hwa will sit in front of her and will only call her by name.

“Nothing, I just miss by Jagiya.” He answers mischievously and then he looks at Shin Hye’s manager.

“I will leave that two of you first. I need to buy something.” Manager Jun said as he understand what Yong hwa meant when he look at him.

“But Oppa…” Shin Hye is trying to stop him.

“Shin Hye, if you’re worried that other people might see you together. Don’t worry; this place is not that popular so it’s safe for the two of you. Araso?” Manager Jun assures Shin Hye.

“Yong Hwa, just call me when you two are finish talking. Annyeong.” Manager Jun said and left after that.

“Are you really afraid of antis Shin Hye? What if we just admit that we’re together? In that way we don’t have to hide anymore” Yong Hwa said to Shin Hye, hoping that she’ll agree with it.

“Mwo? Are you serious?” Shin Hye almost spit out the coffee that she is sipping when Yong Hwa said that.

“Ne. I’ve been thinking about it. We’ve been together for almost two years now. And within those two years I haven’t freely said to the whole world that you’re my girl. How much I love you. Sometimes how I wish I could be like Shin Woo when he said that Go Mi Nam was his girl, the girl she can’t admit to the public.” Yong Hwa said while looking at Shin Hye with a serious look.

“Oppa, I know how you feel. But we already talk about this right? It’s not only about me being afraid of the antis. We also need to consider your band. I don’t want to be a hindrance to your success.” She feels sad as she don’t know how to comfort her boyfriend.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I’ve already spoken to them. They are actually encouraging me to admit already. My management and Hyung Jun agrees also. So, I’m just waiting for you.” Yong Hwa reassures Shin Hye about her worries.

“But…” She’s still not sure about this but she’s been thinking about this also. “Araso, I’ll agree but with one condition.”

“Mwo-yo?” Yong Hwa asks with a worried look.

“You need to tell Eomeoni first about it before we let the public know.” Shin Hye said with a sweet smile on her face.

“As you wish my Jagiya… After our launch in Japan I’ll ask my manager to give me three days break so we can go together to Busan.” Yong Hwa holds Shin Hye’s hand and looks at her.

Shin Hye smile and said, “Gomawo my Jagiya.”

CN Blue’s launch in Japan was a big success. Yong Hwa already asks for three days break from his manager and he agrees. He already planned everything. Tomorrow he and Shin Hye will be going to Busan to tell his mother about their relationship. They were already on their van when Yong Hwa’s phone rings. It’s his mother.

“Annyeonghaseyo Umma.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yong. Where are you?” his mother asks.

“I’m in the van now. We’re on our way to our dorm. Wae-yo?” Yong Hwa said.

“Good your back. Will you have free time this week?” she asks.

“Ne, Umma. I have three days break.” Yong Hwa replied.

“Chongmallyo! Good. Can you come here tomorrow? I want you to meet someone.” she was so excited and happy.

“Mwo-yo? Meet who? Umma…” He was interrupted by his mother.

“I want you to meet my secret daughter.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter