[] chapter 2

Irresistible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Our school's team won the match yesterday. Everyone's hyped up because of this, well me too. The match is really great though I can't watch properly with all the glarings and questionable looks I got from the other students. Why? Maybe because I got a VIP seat beside the coach? I don't know either. But one thing's for sure. There's something fishy going on with that rude boy.

"Please someone take a picture of this, and kindly post this in our fb group. I know some of you don't have a book. It's fine since I'm not requiring you to have one. Anyways, that'll be your assignment. Write your answers in a yellow pad. That's all for today. You may go." our professor said and dismisses us. I rearranged my notes before putting it in my bag when I notice someone standing infront of me. I looked up to see it's a girl smiling widely at me.

"Hi. I'm Hayoung. Let's be friends?" she said and offered me her hand. I blinked not knowing what to do. She chuckled cutely as if she knew that I don't know what to answer. She took my hand and shook it. 

"There. And you'll answer me, 'Yes. Let' be friends!'" she said in a different tone. She seems friendly though. I smiled back at her.

"I'm Park Sooyoung. You can call me Joy. Nice to meet you." I said and bows. I picked up my things and faced her again. I saw her looking, more of staring, at me. Do I have something in my face?

"I-uhm.." I started but she cutted me off by dragging me outside the room. What's with people dragging me? Am I dragable? Wait. Is that even a word?

"Come, Joy. Let's go to the cafeteria." she said. Now that she mentioned it. I was kind of feeling hungry already. It's already 1:30 so I think that makes sense. 

"Okay!" I smiled back at her.

 

Hayoung offered me a walk around the school. Though it is still a city college, I can't hide my amusement on how big this is. It is almost as big as those famous universities in Seoul.

She's really talkative though, but I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I think she really is a good person. In the middle of our walk, some student was giving me stares again.

I look around to see if Taehyung is here because other students only glowers at me whenever I'm with Taehyung. Hayoung helped me with them. I was guessing she kind of have a reputation around the premises.

We are walking on the hallway when I noticed a booth, that is usually not there, being ran by students. I wonder what it is about. I pulled Hayoung's hand and told her if we could check it out which she immediately agreed. As soon as we reached the booth, the students greeted us both.

"Hello. I'm Jinhwan. Would you like to apply?" he said. I blinked at him not knowing what exactly is he talking about. I looked at Hayoung maybe to find some answers but I chuckled when she's more puzzled than me.

"Apply? Apply for what?" I asked Jinhwan. He went at the back of their booth to get something. When he returned, he handed us some manuals and forms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter