[] chapter 1

Irresistible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

"I'm going now!" I said while preparing my things for my first day in my school. The past weeks were a little stressful for us. Especially for Wendy unni. She's kind of scared that she might stop her studies due to our family's financial problem. I was scared too but I thought that if it is really needed then I'll just agree to do so. 

I ask Auntie and Uncle about this to ease Wendy unni's worries. After hearing those from me, they immediately made it clear to Wendy unni that both of our studies would not be affected by it. But I know that it may be hard for us to buy some of our daily necessities since we need to save some of our money.

I went out now of our house and started walking. My original plan was to take a bus or any type of transportation from our house to school. But since I need to save my allowance, I need to be thrifty.

I opened my bag to get the schedule I wrote on a small piece of paper yesterday. My last class for today would end at 3:00 pm. I guess it will be a long day for me.

 

"That's all for today. Don't forget to bring the following materials tomorrow." our proctor said and he immediately dismisses us.

I still have a vacant time before my last subject so I decided to walk around and see what this school looks as a whole.

I noticed students, mostly girls, where kind of having a commotion in the gym. Out of curiousity my feet led me where they are.

"Kyaaa! y V!"

"Go V!"

"Excuse me? May I know what is happening?" I asked the girl beside me who looks like going to kill me for interrupting her from watching. 

"There's a basketball match between our school and the other town's school." she said and rolled her eyes at me. I unknowingly raised my eyebrow at her. Is it bad to ask?

I found a seat infront so I decided to stay and watch the game. Not really a fan of basketball but with the number of people here, I think there's something more.

The scoreboard says that we're actually 14 points behind from the other team. And there are only a few minutes left. So I think our team is losing. What a pity.

"Go V! Whoo!" 

I looked at the person beside me only to see it's a guy who is shouting that V again. What is this V? Is it some sort of a team name? But it is just a letter. Isn't it suppose to be named like Jaguars

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter