[] prologue

Irresistible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

"Sooyoung. Are you done? I'm getting late for work!" As soon as I heard unni's shout, I hurriedly went downstairs only to find Wendy unni crossing her arms while tapping her foot on the floor. 

"Sorry. I woke up late." I apologized to her. Today I need to go to my new school for my program confirmation and an orientation for transferees. Since I'm new in this place, Mom asked Wendy unni if she could drop me by to my new school.

"Did you have all your requirements already?" Wendy unni asked. I nodded back at her and smiled.

"Well then, Let's go."

 

"So let me make a recap of your information. You are Park Sooyoung. Born on September 3, 1996. Oops! I forgot to tell you something. In this school, we are actually encouraging students to have an english name or nickname. Any of your choice, which ever suits your likings." the girl who assists me on my requirements stated. She looks so young to work, so I assume she's a student assistant.

"My cousin used to call me Joy when we were younger. So, I think I'll have Joy as my nickname." I answered. Wendy calls me Joy when we were young because she said I was so bubbly back then. 

"Alright. Joy it is." She continues to mention the other information checking it the last time before printing it. "Here are your printed information. You can proceed now to the cashier for the payment. And you can claim your temporary ID on the office beside the cashier. Just present your receipt." She instructed. I guess this is really a good school, they are well organized. It may be small compare to my former school in Seoul, but the process in enrolling is much more better. Mom and Dad decided to enroll me in a public school near in Wendy unni's house instead to a private one but is two towns far from us.

"Thank you!" I stood up and went to the cashier as the girl instructed. My jaw almost drop to see the number of students falling in line. There's so many students present here today. I wonder if some of them are transferees like me. I don't know where to fall in line so I went to the guard to ask for help.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I know where to fall in line? I'm a transferee student and I'm about to pay may fees." I asked him kindly. "Oh. There's actually a separate line for transferees. You may go to window 4." He answered attentively.

I said my gratitude and went to window 4 as mandated. Thank heavens to see that no one is in line. I hurriedly showed my printed information and as I was about to give my payment, someone rudely cuts me in.

"Here's my payment. Kim Taehyung. 2nd year." the boy, Taehyung if I heard it correctly, said bluntly. What a rude boy.

"Excuse me.  Can't you see I'm still in line?" I said, still nicely bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter