Final.

Broken
Sehun loved everything about Luhan. From his deer eyes to the small little moles that stood out against his pale skin. He loved how he smiled when Sehun showed up randomly at his doorstep, how his beautiful eyes would twinkle when Sehun pressed his lips against his. Sehun loved how Luhan's body shook with excitement under his touch, how fast Luhan would fall apart under that same touch.
 
They would lie tangled up under silk covers late at night, Sehun staring at the older male's features, memorizing every detail. Softly he would whisper, “I love you.” Luhan would smile, eyes focusing on Sehun's face. “I love you too.” Sehun's heart would race and his arms would pull Luhan closer. “Stay with me forever.” It wasn't a question but more so of a demand. Luhan only smiled.
 
He never replied to such things.
 
Sehun would wake up in the morning, Luhan still tangled with his own body.
 
Good morning.” Was usually his reply but today this morning, Luhan was no where in sight. The bed was messy, clothing scattered over the room just has it was last night.
 
Forever never lasts.
 
Luhan was gone and Sehun was left broken. Broken like glass. He was sharp and a puzzle no one could put back together. Whenever someone else would try to put him together once again, his sharp edges would cut and break the other just as he was once broken.
 
Luhan's name is carved in the back of Sehun's throat and his touch burned in his skin. His features are forever in Sehun's memories.
 
And each morning when Sehun wakes up, he imagines the other next to him. Tangled limbs and smiling face. Sehun whispers, “Come back.” But his whisper is heard by empty walls and dark room.
 
Sehun never moved on because he's forever was with Luhan.
 
His forever was the small kisses they shared, the touches they felt, the smiles they exchanged and the love that bloomed between them.
 
Forever isn't forever. Everything comes to an end at some point.
 
Sehun didn't care that Luhan broke him into pieces and didn't bother to clean him up. He didn't care that Luhan left him for others to try and fix. He didn't care that Luhan probably doesn't even remember him, he loves him all the same because Luhan is engraved in Sehun's mind and heart.