LoveSick~ Pt.1

One by One.

"Wow...." I thought to myself. Tiffany looked beautiful before but damn, she's just getting more and more drop dead gorgeous as the years go by.Thick, dark hair, perfect smooth skin and those chocolate brown eyes. I don't even get it anymore. I mean yeah, the other members are unique when it comes to looks. We aren't the top girl group just because we could sing. We were hot girls picked up by SM to make money. And I believe our company is underpaying one member. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung~ The girl who stole my heart without trying. From our debut days to now, my little petty infautation, like a seed buried in fertile ground, grew. And it won't stop. Right now it's just reached a point where it's gonna burst. My love for her.It simply cannot be contained. She's just so damn perfect! Why? It could make a grown man cry. Those curves, that personality. Everything just wow....

We just came back with Lion Heart. As usual she slayed but I know that her smiles are just a bit forced because around this time of the year is when her Umma died. She's secretly carrying her sadness and it makes just wanna barge in her room and cuddle her but that's not what I will do. I'm here on the couch,thinking about her. About how her scent hasn't changed. How her natural musk drives me insane. How skinship just gets me a just a bit too hot. How I could pin her to the walls of her room and do unspeakable, delectable things to that luscious body but no. I'm here on the couch and my mind is one person. Her. My lady. The other half of my beloved OTP, TaeNy. Oh how I wish it was real. I'd die. No in fact. I'd live. Who the heck wants to die when you got a girl like Miyoung on your arm. Oh the things I'd do if she was mine.

I retrieve a bottle of Soju from the fridge and I sit on the barstool in the kitchen as I let my thoughts consume my very being. That one question that was bugging me. What if there was a chance?

One sip...

I want her.

Two bottles...

I need her.

Half a case...

I'm gonna make her mine.

TBC