I'm Sorry

Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

I looked up at the ceiling of my dorm as sooon as i opened my eyes. The thought of her never leave my mind, i even cried in my dreams because of her. I let out a sigh from my heavy chest. I never thought it would be this hard, letting her go like this. I'm such a fool.. "Taemin-ah! Yahh! Ireonaa! Paliii or i'll kill you.. hahaha i love you jagiya~ Fighting." Her voice.. Of course, it's my alarm. I missed her already, her eyesmile, her beautifull face, her cute pout, and her scent. How can i let her go? How can i forget the way she smiled at me when she called my name? The way she hold my hands when we walk together? It's too hard for me, but i have to..

Our sweet memories..

"Jagiyaa~" She called me.

"Mwo?"

"Why did you nervous?" She looked up at me.

"What? No.. I'm not. Maybe it's because the movie is too scary." I looked down at her eyes, smiling.

"No, you shaked your right legs like this when you nervous. I know you for 2 years now jagi. Tell me, is there something wrong?" She asked me.

"Tomorrow i have to accompany BoA sunbaenim dancing. You know she's so strict if it comes to performances right? I'm afraid I'll messed up the choreograph."

"Oh.. The "Only One" ?" She asked again.

"Nee, Its not a big deal. let's just enjoy the movie okay?"

"No, I learned the choreograph from BoA eonnie. Do you want to practice it with me?" Then she get up from the couch, and reached out her hand to me. Asking me to join her.

I chuckled, and accepted her hand. She always understand my feelings, and helping me out. I'm so lucky to have her..

She took her phone and connect it to the speaker. The intro start playing, and i watch her finished the solo part as i prepared myself to join her. Then the music's rythem start to change coding me to join her. I walk towards her slowly, every step bringing me closer to her. Now i stand right in front of her, looking deep trough her eyes, while my hands brushing her long hair back. I always feel like i can do anything when she's dancing with me. I'm not afraid or nervous of messing up the choreograph. We enjoyed our dance and we continue it without one single mistakes.. She makes me complete..

My heart hurt so much but why? Why can't i cry? 

The love we shared..

"Taemin! what do you think?" My eyes followed the source of her voice. My eyes widened when i looked at her from her legs up, and up again to her face. She's so georgous! She wear a black dress that show her perfect body enough. It also reveal her skin so m uch , her beauty pale skin. And her face.. "God she's perfect. How can You create such a beautifull creatures?" I thought.

"Oppa?" Her voice took me back to reality.

"Do I have to say it honestly to you?"

"Yes.. I looked bad didn't i?" She frowned.

"Yes you are.. My hyungs could kidnap you, and steal you away from me if you look like this in front of them. You're mine, and i'm the only one who can see you like this." Then i pouted at her.

"Tsk. stop acting like a child Taemin. Don't you want to impress your hyung?" She asked.

"Yess.. but you're too beautifull Raein.." I stated. Then she looked down on the floor, i can see her face became red.

"Aww.. You're so cute when you blushing like this." I walked closer to her and hugged her.

"I love you Raein, you're always beautifull in my eyes. So don'tever asked me if how's your look. cause the answer is always the same." I said softly in her ears..

"I love you too Taemin, You're the only one for me. Always." Then she hugged me back tighly.

 

I can't get you out of my mind.. I missed you so much. I'm so wrong..

But it's all my fault..

"Oppa.." I hear Naeun's voice trembling in front of me.

I always love her since i was in primary school. She's so beautifull, and too weak. I will always be there for her, to catch her when if she falls, and be a shoulder for her to cry. Naeun is my first love, my always one and only. But she love Onew hyung. She never acknowledge my feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter