다시 돌아와 - Come Back To Me

Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun hit your eyes as you slowly opened both of them. You can feel your eyelids still heavy after hours of crying out of blue. And your vision became blur because tears still filled up your eyes. You can catch no oxygen, and your head spinning. No words can even describe how much pain you are in right now. You move your hand to the side of your head grabbing your phone, Then you press the button to check what time is it. But it's only making it worst, your eyes focused on the image that popping out. Your heart throb, and stabbed, even broke into thousands pieces. Of course you forgot to change your wallpaper, and delete all of your picture together. "I have to delete all of this" you thought. But when you almost press the delete button, your heart keep screaming no.  Gosh.. How can you forget those smiling eyes, and sweet smile. How can you forget the way he wake you up in the morning? it's all too much for you.. It feels like you've been falling from the 32nd floor of this building.

Those Sweet memories..

*Flashback*

"Jagiya.. Ireona palii~ I'm so hungry. Can you cook for me?" He asked, shaking your body softly.

"Wae? it's still too early. Go back to sleep!" You answer lazily. 

"Jebal~ can't you hear my stomach growling?"

"Taemin.."

"Well if you don't want to wake up, i'll sleep with you here! yeeeay!" He shouted. Then going inside your blanket , and laying right beside you. After a couple minutes..

"Raein-ah?" He called you again

"Ne? "

"You're not going to play with my hair like you usually do?"

You smiled warmly, then play with his hair

"I love it when you're playing with my hair like this Raein. We always like this until forever.." He mumbled. You opened your eyes,  admire his angelic face. He closed both of his eyes, his nose, his lips its all perfect. He puts his arm under your head and the other one hugs you tightly.

"Taeminie?" You call his name softly.

"Mwohae?" he answered.

"Do you think our relationship will last forever?" You asked. Now he open his eyes and looking deeply into yours.

"What.. What were you thinking about? Of course!" 

"Its just.."

You cutted by the sound of his growling stomach. It brokes you both into laughs.

"See? i told you. You awaken the monster! hahaha"

"Hahaha then, do you want to cook together?" You ask with a sweetest smile of yours.

"Of course! Lets go!!" Then he peck your lips. And you both heading to the kitchen.

The Love you shared together.

"Taemin! Lets go! can we play that?" You pointed your fingers on a big Roller Coster in Disney Land Japan.

"Yeah! I want to play that too! Lets go!" 

"Aigo.. this girl. I just can't understand you Raein-ah. You're so different from so many other girl. They usually act cute in front of their boyfriend and act like they scared of those kind of ride" Key uttered.

"That's why i love him hyung.. Don't steal her from me!" Taemin gave him a glare.

"Tsk.. This kid. Raein loves me more than you, because i know fashion and we can shoppin together. Right Raein?"

"No! Raein will love me more! Lets go eat chicken over there then we can ride those things after that." Onew said.

"Hyung!!"

"Raeinie~ just break up with that little kid already and go out with me, i'm the best at skinship, you know?" Then Jonghyun placing his arms around your shoulder.

"Jonghyun hyung! don't you dare!" He try to pull your wrist, but minho pull you first.

"Taeminnie.. Just let her with me, she knows how to play FIFA(Soccer games) better than you." He gave Taemin a mehrong. 

'"Oppadeul~ aishh Taeminnie Oppa is the one i want to spend my life with." Then you pulled your wrist from Minho and clinging your hand on Taemins. 

"Yah Raein! look at that! Taemin's already mad at us.. Hahaha look at his face!" Onew laugh out loud. "It's fun to tease the maknae."

 "Hyung!" He shouted at his hyung then pouting. "Aigoo uri Maknae neomu kyeopta." Then they all burst into laugh.

"Stop acting so cute.. someone might steal you away from me." You said, then you peck his cheek. He reply you with a big warm smile then hugs you tightly.

"Aigooo! this lovebird"

"Lets go!" He said, grab your wrist then you both run away from the other Shinee members.

*End of flashback*

Even little fought and apologies you both went trough..

*Flashback

"Taemin! I already explain it to you that Sehun is nothing. We're just friend and dance partner thats all."

"What? Do dance partner text each other everyday? Do dance partner practicing and go out till this late!? , I'll go to that bastard giving him a lesson." He kicked the wall so hard.

"What the hell are you doing Taemin? You jealous with me and sehun like this? How about Naeun then? How do you think about my feels when i saw you meeting up with her!?"Tears flowing out of your eyes one by one.

"We're just childhood friend. I didn't text her all the time or go out with her untill late at night like you!" He shouted.

"You don't, but you let her to! You will always be there for her even when we go out together!." You shout back at him.

"You know what Taemin I'm sick of it!."

"Oh you sick of this? Then i'll go.." Then he leaves you in your apartment, crying.

the next day.

You're staying in your room the whole day. And suddenly you heard the door bell rang. Hoping it was Taemin, you run into your door and quickly open it. Then you saw a big bouquet flowers covering his face.

"Raein-ah I'm sorry.. I shouldn't shouted at you like that." He said half whispered. You grabbed the flowers revealing his face. Of course.. he's always shy to talk to you if he asked for your apologize.

"I'm sorry Raein.." He said, looking at you now. You can see his eyes were tearing now and teardrops running through his cheeks.
You throw the flowers and quickly hug him, and he hug you back tighly.

"I Love you Raein." Then he pulled you into a deep kiss.

*End Of Flashback*

You cried harder now.. You wish that he would come back to you like he usually do when you got into foughts.

But everything was over now. He'll never come back.. ever again..

*Flashback*

"What now Taemin!? What? Isn't it already too obvious?"

"But Raein.."

"No wonder you've been ignoring my calls, and messages. We don't even spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter