(KJI) Take My Breath Away

【EXO RECOMMENDATIONS】

Title: Take My Breath Away
Author: MissyQ
Genre: drama, romance, comedy
Characters: OC, Kai, Xiumin
Status: Ongoing!
Description:  

"Everyone thinks he’s the best dancer in the world. They think that probably, maybe and most definitely he was gifted with a magnificent talent to dance that they overlook those who can dance just as well as him. Was it because of his good looks? Was it because of his weird, endearing personality? Or was it because of his talent that all the girls would come crawling to him?

It was all of the above.

Kim Jongin, your ordinary but not so ordinary guy who has mad great skills in dancing that even him himself doesn’t cherish it as much as others would. His dancing can satisfy everyone else in the whole world except one person, himself. He gave up on dancing, not knowing where his passion for dancing went. His sudden need to dance everyday evaporated as if it was a pile of water on the ground after a light drizzle. Whenever he sees other people dancing, sure it would make him clap, cheer and let out chants of encouragement along with compliments on how well their dancing was but none of them would take his breath away.

What if just one day, he comes across this girl, whose existence never bothered anyone, who managed to take his breath away with just one simple dance piece?

What if a love story sparks up between the two?

Will the two of them give in everything for their love?

Or will she walk away like she always has all this while?"

Don't forget to read, upvote, and subscribe to the story here!


Summary: I'm still reading this fic, but the relationship progress is so slow it's killing me. The author updates on a regular basis so don't fret about long awaited updates. Since I'm still catching up on this story, all I can say is that the OC is really mysterious and the first few chapters are boring. Also, it seems kinda cliché so far. Nevertheless, I'm still giving this story a try since I believe the OC and Kai will develop an endearing relationship later in the story because they're both passionate dancers.