1//

Shes A Pretty Boy

First day of Term

Its was the first day back after summer break and yixing had spent his summer back home in Changsha . He had missed Changsha , being away from his parents and his mothers cooking. most of all he missed the peace and quiet of being back home . but he had come back for his love of dance ,. he felt alive when he could dance. feeling every beat with his pulse and letting go of his worries.it was his energy and with out it life was just boring.

he walked on towards the school gates ,making sure to get there earlier than everyone else , probably earlier than most of the teachers.he didnt really like all the fuss and hassle when everyone would be scrambling to get through and the hallways would be cramped and stuffed with suitcases and people.

He whistled a tune while dragging in his suitcase. His back pack hanging lazily on his shoulder as he looked around for his new dorm room. He was a senior now which would mean he was either in the new dorms they had just built or the slightly less new ones that were still in pretty good condition,but either way he was fine as long he didnt get stuck with a messy roommate. He went into the Office and took his new key and Map , --as if he needed a map he knew that school like the back of his hand , well almost--

Finally after wondering all over the stupid campus he found his way to the new dorm rooms , "co-ed huh? god i hope no one makes too much noise ... oh wait co-ed dorm but still no mixed gender roommates gotcha " he thought to himself out loud. He unlocked his door and flumped down on the bed kicking off his shoes and forgeting about his luggage. Trying to relax, he was still suffering from jet lag but he couldnt fall asleep , turning and flipping in fustration until a slow sweet melody drifted in through the window and lulled him gently to sleep.

 

 

-----

hmmm i wonder who that sweet voice belongs to?

please wait for the next update!

please vote and subscribe also dont be afraid to leave comments!

I'd apreciate if you could cheer me on or help me improve!