2/5

Realized

So sorry for the long update!

I've been busy for the whole week bcs of my school sports event.

Tomorrow is the closing! Kkk.

 


 

*Your POV*

Weeks passed and there was a test on Monday. I decided to ask Changmin to teach me some of the materials since he is the expert for this lesson; Math—or should I say for all of the lessons?

 

We decided to do this him teaching me the lesson at our (mine and Jae's oppa) apartment. A plan popped suddenly on my head. I walked near to HaNeul and poked her.

 

"Ye?"

 

"Do you want to learn together for math's test in Monday?" I smiled at her.

 

"Well... I have to check if I have a course or not."

 

I replied furiously, "There will be Changmin. He will be the one who teaches us since he is expert in this kind of thing."

 

"I'll go," she said without thinking twice. Her eyes were sparkling hearing the name 'Changmin' being mentioned.

 

So, obvious.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

The three of you were having a learning together for the day-after-tomorrow's math test in your room. You could see that both of them were always silently glancing at each other... But well, you caught both of them did it. Of course it broke your heart, seeing them doing it right in front of you and you felt like you were being cornered.

 

You saw Changmin's hand right beside you. You don't know what was inside your mind right at that time, but out of the blue you took his hand in yours. It was a wrong move, though, because he jerked your hand away by "acted" to take the eraser.

 

"Your answer is wrong, HaNeul." He erased HaNeul's answer and didn't even see at you!

 

"I'll... Take drinks for the three of us," you said and walked out from your room with your heart broke into pieces.

 

You went to the kitchen and took a box of orange juice. The scene where Changmin jerked your hand away repeated non-stoppable in your mind. Unknowingly, a tear slid down your smooth cheek.

 

"Why are you crying, ________-ah?" You asked your self and wiped the tear away.

 

Bringing the tray containing a box of orange juice and 3 glasses, you walked back to your room. From the outside, you could hear the two humans inside were bickering and having fun together. When they were with you, it was so damn quiet and boring. While WITHOUT you, they were bickering with each other.

 

You couldn't hold it anymore. Sadness attacked your body. Your hands were shaking and the glasses fell one by one. Changmin and HaNeul stopped bickering when they heard the sound of broken glasses outside of the room. They walked out and found you stared into the air.

 

"________-ah?" HaNeul called you. Your soul back and you were squatting to pick up the shattered glass.

 

HaNeul wanted to help you. So she just squatted and was about to take one of the glass' shattered when you slapped her hand away. She was shocked. She looked at you who was in the urge of crying. "Changmin, bring HaNeul home. I will fix up this mess."

 

"I'll help you-"

 

"No need!" You shouted first before HaNeul could finish her word. "Just go home. Now."

 

Changmin looked at you and soon followed HaNeul who walked inside your room to take her books. "I'll be going first, ________-ah. Good luck on Monday," she said and left with Changmin following from behind.

 

You furiously fixed up the mess that you made and ran to Jae's room immediately. When you spotted him sitting on the couch watching the TV, you sprint to him and hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow. Jae was confused with you, but then he felt his shirt turned wet.

 

"Why, ________-ah? Are you crying?" You shook your head in response. It was obvious that you're crying, but you just didn't want to show it to him.

 

"Tell oppa why are you crying."

 

"It's just I miss appa and eomma," you managed to say in a shaky voice. Lie. You lied to your own brother.

 

JaeJoong hugged you tightly until you calmed down.

 

Babo, ________-ah. Do you think I'm a bad brother that doesn't know what happened to you?

 

~ * ~