3/5

Realized

*Your POV*

I was hugging Jae oppa until I stopped crying. And it sure took times. When I decided to release the hug, the warm eyes of oppa greeted me. He smiled sweetly and I just gave a smile to him too as the reply. I hope he didn't know about what happened to me.

 

"Hey, baby, let's go walking around the district. Oppa's treat." He winked.

 

"Okay. I'll change my clothes first," I said and stood up. Walking into my bedroom.

 

After finding the right clothes, I changed into it and combed my hair. I took my phone at the desk and accidentally dropped the photo frame. I picked it up. Thank, God it didn't break. It was the photo of me and Jae oppa also with the other guys; Yunho, YooChun, Junsu and Changmin.

 

We were friends since child and we always played together. This photo was taken 5 years ago when I'm still 12. I really missed those days. My eyes then concentrated to the boy that I love, Changmin.

 

If you don't love me, why are you saying 'yes' at the first place?

 

Just then, oppa walked in. "Are you ready?"

 

"Ne."

 

"Let's go then!"

 

~ * ~

 

*Your POV*

Oppa brought me to the first destination; Ice Cream Parlor. I bet he did this to cheer me up. Sad people need ice cream, don't they? Oppa ordered a large bowl of ice cream for both us. I ate the ice cream silently while looking to the busy street of Seoul. I could see couples walked and it reminded me of Changmin.

 

After eating ice cream, we walked passing the shops. Swarovski caught me with one of their beautiful necklaces.

 

 

"You want that, baby?"

 

"No, it's okay, oppa. I just love how the heart pendant beautifully placed." Oppa nodded, agree with me.

 

"Let's go home, oppa. I don't feel like shopping today. Don't know why."

 

"Arasso. Maybe you need some rest after learning math." He joked.

 

When I got into oppa's car, suddenly my phone vibrated and produced a sound. I checked it and it was a message from...

 

From: Changmin <3

Let's meet tomorrow at 9PM in Han River.

 

I put my phone back into my pocket. I thought I would be the one who will asked him first to meet tomorrow. Guess I need to prepare.

 

~ * ~

 

The next day, I arrived at Han River 9'o clock sharp, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

 

Don't say that he forgot his own appointment.

 

I waited for about 2 more minutes until suddenly I felt something placed on my neck. I looked down and it was the Swarovski's necklace that I adored. "Changmin..."

 

I lifted up my head and found him standing right in front of me. "Please don't make it hard for me," I said that and confusion clearly drawn on his face.

 

"What do you mean, ________-ah?" He asked softly. His monotone voice was gone. It was the first time I heard him spoke like that.

 

I took a deep breath and tried not to cry. "I know that you love HaNeul. Not me. For these past days, I observed how you act near HaNeul. HaNeul is much better than me. She is nice, kind, cheerful and pretty. She deserves you more than me."

 

"Why are you saying this kind of things? You are-"

 

"If you don't know, HaNeul also loves you, Changmin. She loves a lot you just like you do. It hurts me when I see your hoping eyes to date with HaNeul while I'm right there beside you. I do love you, but what can I do when you don't love me back?" The tears in my eyes were already threatening to fall freely anytime.

 

I unclasped the necklace that he placed and put it into his hand. "This will look more beautiful in her. Please just give a nice thing to the person you love." Finally a tear dropped into my cheek.

 

I wiped it off and continued to speak, "I will move on from now. I won't disturb and be the third wheel anymore. Confess to her now before it's too late." More tears came out from my eyes and I couldn't hold it back.

 

"Goodbye, Changmin." I ran out immediately after saying the last 2 words, leaving him all alone. I took a cab to the apartment.

 

When I arrived at the apartment, I quickly got into the room.

 

Jae oppa was seen coming out from the kitchen. "Oh, you're-"

 

Before he could finish his words, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He almost tripped because of my sudden action. I cried on his chest real bad.

 

"Shhh... Oppa is here." He ruffled my hair and patted my back. I couldn't stop crying at that time. "Babo, ________-ah. Why are you hurting yourself?"

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

The next day you didn't get into school. You feel like not doing anything. You didn't want to eat and Jae was really afraid that you might sick.

 

"Baby, I made a chicken porridge for you." He placed down the tray on top of your lap. "Eat it, okay?" He kissed your forehead and walked out from your room.

 

You took one spoon of the porridge and ate it. Usually you will finish 2 bowls of chicken porridge that Jae made, but this time you didn't even finish one full spoon. You drank the water and putted the tray on your learning table.

 

At the afternoon, Yunho, YooChun and Junsu looked after you. They knew that you broke up with Changmin. Nevertheless, none of them brought up that topic. They told you some funny things that happened in the school that day. You faked a smile and laugh for them.

 

On the outside, Jae could hear your faked laugh clearly. He took his phone and dialed a number.

 

"Eomma, it's about ________-ah."

 

"What happened to her, Jae?"

 

"She doesn't want to eat and I don't know what to do. Can you go home now?"

 

"I don't know if I-"

 

Jae got frustrated by her mother. "Just forget about the work, Goddamnit!! There is appa there who can take over your place when you're gone! Your daughter needs you, she needs your warm, she needs your attention, she needs your cooking! Do you want to see her sick?!"

 

Her mother got shocked by her own son's voice. Never she saw her son this angry. "I-I'll go home now. I will be there in the morning."

 

"Great. I'll see you later." Jae hung up.

 

~ * ~

 


 

I want to end this fic soon bcs I still have 2 fics in progress >.<

Sorry if it's too rush! But I do hope you enjoy it.

Anyway, yesterday's Laurensia Cup 2011 (Lumos Maxima) closing was awesome!

We rock the hall ;D