1/5

Realized

Decided to make it as a short story. 5 chapters only! Hehehe.

Enjoy the first chapter! <3

 


 

*Your POV*

"It was then followed by the World War 2 which started..."

 

Bla bla bla bla bla. I’m always bored when it came to History class.

 

Why do we have to learn History, ugh?

 

My eyes were wandering around the class, until it finally stopped in one spot; Changmin. The tall, smart, quiet and handsome person that I admired.

 

Mr. Cho’s voice woke me up from my reverie, “________ with Yunho, YooChun and HaNeul.”

 

“Ah, ne?” I didn’t have any idea what he was talking about.

 

“We are in one group, ________-ah. Mr. Cho asked us to discuss about the World War 2. Be attention next time, don’t just lay your eyes on the tall man over there.” Yunho teased me.

 

“Aish, Yunho! Slow down your voice a bit will ya?!”

 

We were discussing together when suddenly I felt him looking into this direction. I spun my head a bit and found Changmin who was looking into HaNeul’s untied long hair with hoped on his eyes.

 

As I thought, he loves her.

 

Changmin didn’t notice that I was looking at him since then. He only had his eyes in HaNeul, huh?

 

“HaNeul, there’s something on your hair.” I lied and acted to take the dust away from her hair. I looked at Changmin and he was back from his reverie. He looked at me and furiously paid attention to his group. I shook my head.

 

Obvious, I said in my mind.

 

“Yah, ________! Are you going to confess today?” YooChun whispered, but it’s loud enough for HaNeul to hear.

 

“________ is going to confess to who?”

 

“Changmin,” I whispered to her. She was stiffened after I whispered his name into her ear.

 

Sorry, HaNeul, but I love him.

 

“G-good luck!” she stuttered.

 

“Thanks.”

 

~ * ~

 

It was time to go home… Well, not for me, the basketball and the football club. Yunho and Changmin joined the basketball club, while YooChun and Junsu joined the football club. I’m one of the managers for basketball club and my partner was sick, so I have to change for his shift today.

 

I arranged their practice, gave them food and drinks, watched every of their move and told them their progresses. My eyes never left Changmin while he was playing with the others.

 

He maybe cold and quiet at class, but when it turns into basketball, he is always excited and cheerful. Just see that smile of him when he succeeded the slammed-dunked.

 

I stood up and blew my whistle. “Okay, guys times up! Take a shower now and don’t forget your things. I’ll see you again the day after tomorrow or maybe tomorrow if my partner is not appearing again.” I threw the towel to each of them.

 

“How’s my progress?” Yunho asked.

 

“You’re doing great. Your stamina is stable.” I gave him a thumb up.

 

“Oh, Changmin!” He turned around to look at me. “Your stamina is a bit down today, don’t work too hard.”

 

Before he could walked further more, I called him once again, “Meet me after you take a bath in here, okay?” He just nodded and walked silently to the bathroom. Brrr... What a cold person.

 

Waiting for Changmin to finish showering, I threw all the mineral bottles into the trash bin and arranged the bench inside the gym.

 

“Good luck, ________-ah!!!” I turned around just to find Yunho, YooChun and Junsu giving me a blessing from the gym’s main door. I nodded and yelled a thank you to them before they went off.

 

I picked up about 4 basketballs at once and had a hard time with it, when suddenly someone took 2 balls from me.

 

“So, what do you wanna talk about?” He asked while walking with me into the place for putting the balls.

 

“Eerm...” I bit my bottom lip. It was my habit when I’m nervous. “I-I just want to say that… IloveyouChangminandwillyoubemyboyfriend?”

 

“What?” He looked at me with confusion clearly drawn in his face.

 

I took a deep breath. “Would you like to be my boyfriend, Changmin?” My voice was shaky at that time.

 

He looked at me but I avoided eye contact. There was this awkward silence passed between us. “I do,” he said softly and I looked at him in replied.

 

My face was flushed red; couldn’t hide my happiness and embarrassment. That day we ended in walking home together. He walked me home to my apartment.

 

“Thank you,” I said before going up.

 

“You’re welcome,” he said it monotone.

 

“Well then, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye, Changmin-ah~” I waved before walking into the lobby.

 

I walked to my room happily, humming a random melody and swiped the card to make the door opened.

 

“Seems like my baby is in a good mood today.” My brother teased.

 

I ran to him and kissed his cheek. “Guess what, oppa.”

 

“What?”

 

“I have a boyfriend!!!” I squealed.

 

“Jeongmal? Yeay! My baby is grown up already!” He pretended to wipe the tears in his eyes.

 

“Stop it, oppa! You look like a sissy.”

 

“Yah!” He playfully smacked my arm. “Tell oppa, who is that lucky person to have you as his girlfriend?”

 

“I’ll tell you later in dinner.”

 

“Okay then. Take a shower now and I’ll prepare the dinner.”

 

“Ne, Jae eomma~” I .

 

“Yah! ________-ah!”

 

~ * ~

 

“WHAT? CHANGMIN THE GLUTTON?” oppa asked in disbelief.

 

“Yah! It’s Changmin the handsome, not the glutton, oppa.” [Cheesy much? HAHAHA XD]

 

“Whatever. You really confessed to him?” I nodded while bringing a kimchi to my mouth. “You never tell oppa that you love him!”

 

“Well… I make it as a secret.”

 

“You are playing secret with oppa? Tsk! Unbelievable!” He continued eating.

 

After having dinner with Jae oppa, I did my homework in his bedroom. I checked my phone before starting to do the homework.

 

From: Yunho

Are you officially Changmin’s now?^^

 

A big smile appeared when I read the text message.

 

To: Yunho

Yep~!

 

Not too long after I sent the message, someone called me. I just picked it up and…

 

“CHUKAE, ________-AH!!!!!!!!!!” I nearly had a heart attack.

 

“Can’t you guys slow down your voice a bit?” I said, annoyed. “You guys are gathering again?”

 

“Of course! And guess who is with us now! Your prince charming, Changmin!”

 

“Ah, really? Eerm, say ‘hi’ to him from me,” I stuttered. Oppa is looking at me while giggling and I just tried to make him stop.

 

“I need to do my homework now. Bye,” I hung up before waiting for their answers.

 

“OPPA!”

 

“Look who is red like a tomato now.” He gave me a mirror.

 

“JAE OPPA!!!”

 

~ * ~

 

*Author’s POV*

Not as usual, you woke up early in the morning just to make sandwiches for Changmin and the rest. You tried so hard to make it delicious and nice looking, especially the one for Changmin.

 

After finishing your sandwiches, you looked at the sandwiches that you made and smiled widely. Suddenly a chin was felt on your head and hands on your shoulders.

 

“Did you make some for oppa?”

 

“Of course,” you took one of the sandwiches and tried to stuff it inside his mouth.

 

“Yah! Are you trying to feed me or make my eyes hurt?”

 

“Oops! Sorry, oppa!”

 

You washed yourself and ate breakfast then prepared the things that you need for school. Jae oppa drove you to school and you kissed his cheek before hopping out from the car.

 

“Bye, oppa!”

 

“Bye, baby! Have a nice day!” He said before sped off to the university.

 

Today seemed so fast because without you noticed, it was first break already. You gathered the boys and HaNeul to eat together at the canteen. They were all excited with the sandwiches that you made.

 

“You know what? ________-ah, JaeJoong hyung and their mother have the same genes for cooking.”

 

“Thanks,” you said happily and took one sandwich then brought it to Changmin’s mouth. “Aaaaa~” You could see uneasiness in his eyes. He threw his sight into HaNeul for awhile and then heavily opened his mouth.

 

You looked at HaNeul who was pretending to be busy with her food because she didn’t want to look at what you did. You shook your head a little and felt heartbroken for awhile.

 

I knew it. He doesn’t love me like he does to HaNeul.

 

~ * ~

 

Changmin was still being the cold and quiet one even though with you. You were always the one who started the conversation with him. He never brought up any conversation and just answered what you asked.

 

You were heartbroken, but you kept that alone and patiently waited for your 1st monthsary, because you decided to end your plan and broke him up; letting him dated his real love, HaNeul.

 

One day, you went out together with Changmin after school. You brought him to Lotte World and played many rides. He just laughed and smiled a little. Actually you were in the urge of crying, but you tried so hard not to let the salty tears fell to your cheek.

 

“I enjoyed today so much! Thanks, Changmin-ah!” You tried so hard to sound cheerful as always. He just nodded, not even saying ‘you’re welcome’ or maybe something else.

 

Another awkward silenced passed and you just looked at him in the eyes. You motioned him to go at the same level with you and he did. Slowly you closed the gap between you two and aimed for his lips.

 

But, you noticed he was moving his head to the back because of shocked and held his breath.

 

It’s his first time, same as me.

 

Although you are pretty and many boys were on their knees to date you, you always rejected them. Your eyes were laid only to Changmin for all of these time.

 

You changed your aim into his cheek and kissed it there. “Good night,” you said softly and went up to your room.

 

“Baby! You're finally home! How was the date?”

 

“It was… Great,” you answered in not-so-eager-mode and went straight into your room.

 

Locking the door, you rested your back onto the door for support and let the tears came out from your eyes.

 

~ * ~

 


 

How was it?

I need a feedback, kkk.

Please do comment and subscribe!^^ *bows 90 degrees*