two.

The Boyfriend Tag

Taemin and Jongin resume filming. Taemin's ears, however, are still red, "Sorry about that, he's pretty embarrasing," he says, lowering his head shyly.

 

 

 

 

"My first impression of him was that he was really cute-"

 

"Don't you mean handsome?" Jongin suggests, wagging his eyebrows.

 

Taemin gives him a look, but doesn't argue with that, "-and needs to listen to his seniors," he finishes, causing Jongin to chortle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin shifted around a little, "Actually, we joke about our first impressions a little," He said.

 

Taemin raised an eyebrow at him.

 

Jongin doubles over in laughter, reminiscing, "If I recall correctly, you 'thought I was from South America' and I 'thought you were Usher.' Right?"

 

Taemin doesn't make eye contact with him, but chuckles anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's my favorite sports team?"

 

"You like football and your favorite player is Ronaldo, so you support Real Madrid," Jongin says. He then addresses the camera, "In FC Barcelona that Messi is in, Real Madrid is their rival. Regarding who the best player is, Messi or Ronaldo, I argue with him a bit about that."

 

Taemin straightens up, "That was actually one of the other questions," he says while giggling, "what do we argue about? I guess we already got that out of the way~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When we go out to eat, what do I get to drink?"

 

"If they offer banana milk, you'll snatch it up," Jongin snickers, "if they don't have it, you'll start pouting."

 

Taemin starts sulking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin beams and clasps his hands together, "Last question! What's something I do that you don't like?" He turns to Jongin, awaiting his answer.

 

The other's cheeks flushed and he stumbled his words, "Uh- well it's sort of endearing but, when you tease me by dancing really strangely to some of EXO's dance moves."

 

"You tease me a lot as well! Remember when you kept introducing me to others as 'your girlfriend' because of my long hair?" Taemin says accusingly. "Whenever I go to use the restroom, I have to clear my throat when I walk in! Ahem!" He cleared his throat in a very manly way.

 

 

 

 

 

After tiny spat, they remember to end the video. Taemin internally groans at the amount of editing that he's going to have to do.

 

 

 

"Alright everyone! That was the video you all have have been requesting. You guys got to meet my boyfriend," he reaches out without looking and pulls in Jongin by the arm, "thank you all for watching! Make sure you subscribe if you haven't yet and I will see you all next week!" He waves.

 

 

Taemin goes and turns the camera off, then plops back down on the bed next to his boyfriend. "I'm going to have to edit so much," he moans, "but I'm too tired for that right now," he mumbles out before yawning. It's not surprising that Taemin is neglecting his responsibilities, because he would much rather cuddle with his boyfriend whom he loves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Finished! Thank you for reading! I don't know why I made this in two parts ://

imagine jongin looking at tae like that while filming h a bye