one.

The Boyfriend Tag

Taemin-sshi please do the boyfriend tag!

Taemin! I saw your instagram and your selca with your boyfriend was so adorable! Please do a tag!

Taemin-ah, who is your significant other? Show noona? ^^

ARENT U DATING A BOY???

 

 

 

 

Taemin was scrolling through the comments on his latest video, and he noticed the general comments were about him doing a video with his boyfriend.

 

More specifically, the boyfriend tag.

 

Frankly, it didn't sound that bad and he had no idea what video he'll put out this coming week.

 

His youtube channel was a mix of song covers and somewhat humorous stories about his life. The channel had gotten a surprisingly large amount of subscribers, and his good looks and charm worked out too (though he isn't one to boast.) He's had his account for a few years now and he genuinely loves making videos and sharing them. 

 

Taemin reads some more of the comments, grinning profusely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to keep editing and cutting things out, so don't be really weird okay?" Taemin nags his boyfriend. Jongin laughs at the elder, seeing his lip stick out a little as how it does when he's concentrating.

 

"Me, weird? Never," Jongin fakes a hurt gasp, leaving his boyfriend snickering from behind where he was setting up the tripod.

 

Taemin plops down next to him on the bed.

 

"Ready?" He asks.

 

Jongin nods, "Let's start."

 

 

 

 

 

 

They both beam at the camera, and Taemin begins the introduction, "Hello everybody! I've gotten a large amount of requests for this particular video," he then wrapped his arms around Jongin in a side hug, "the boyfriend tag!"

 

He removes one of his arms from around Jongin and uses it to gesture at him, "This is him, the smile to my face, the music to my ears, the yin to my yang, the chocolate to my hot, the water to my ice cube tray, the microwave to my crappy dinner-" Taemin cuts himself off right there, he and Jongin burst out with laughter at the last few, and he cheekily covered his face with his hands.

 

Jongin took Taemin's hands off his face and pressed a light kiss on his cheeks, "My name is Kim Jongin," he waved at the camera, "you may know me as Kai on a channel I share with others called EXO. Go check out our channel later and subscribe~" He shamelessly self-promotes, grinning while raising a thumb at the camera.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay first question! Where did we meet?" Taemin asks Jongin.

 

Jongin scoffs, "These questions are so generic, did you get them off the internet?"

 

"What do you mean by that? You need internet to be on youtube. And also, everybody does these questions."

 

 

 

Taemin thinks back to the time he did a video with one of his friends. Minho had started out with 'dibidibidis my name is Minho,' which had ended up as a meme, and Taemin reminds himself to be patient.

 

 

 

"Okay okay. Of course I remember how we met, I'm going to get all these questions correct," Jongin boasts. "We met in dance class. We were arguing over the routine. You argued that you were doing it properly and I countered by saying that I was," they're both laughing, remembering the moment, "we caused quite a ruckus and the instructor came by and told us we were both doing it incorrectly."

 

 

 

 

 

They both calm themselves after more boisterous laughter. "Next question, what was our first date?"

 

"We went bowling and played billiards," Jongin answers, "you were actually quite awful at bowling, who drops into a squat and rolls the ball?" Jongin gets off the bed and stands up and demonstrates how Taemin had bowled, pretending to stumble as how Taemin had.

 

Jongin sits back down and Taemin playfully hits his arm, "Yah! I wasn't like that," he huffs, lips forming a pout, which Jongin softly kisses.

 

He chuckles, "We even argued a little bit before because you wanted this bowling ball that was too heavy and unbalanced for your first try."

 

 

 

Taemin thinks back when they placed billiards and gets a little riled up, "Remember when we played billiards and you cheated?"

 

Jongin recoils a little, rubbing the back of his head while laughing nervously.

 

Taemin faces the camera, "So we were playing and joking around until Jongin whacked me with his stick-"

 

"-Hey!" Jongin protests.

 

Taemin giggles, "Okay okay! What actually happened was that I was a little too close and it poked my cheek. It didn't whack me and it didn't hurt, but I was surprised, you know? So I went to the restroom to get the chalk off my face, but what really was happening when I was gone was that Jongin was rearranging the billiard balls so that he could hit all of them in his next try!"

 

"Taeminnie, I'm sorry," He says, facing his boyfriend and turning on puppy eyes.

 

Taemin caves immediately, "It's okay, I've forgiven you," he says, giving the other a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How many more questions do we have?" Jongin asks.

 

"Too many," Taemin says, "but I don't think we'll be doing all of them."

 

 

 

 

 

"What was your first impression of me?" Taemin asks, leaning back on Jongin's chest and looking up at him.

 

Jongin smiles at him, "I thought you had the type of smile that could make flowers grow, and even now I think your laugh could make wilted flowers bloom."

 

Taemin instantly becomes red, "L-let's take a break from filming yeah?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I put some actual canon moments in here :^)

 

"Your happiness is my happiness."

can u hear me c r y

 

 

jongin is 120% 200% done with u